Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

My Bottom Prediction - $18.50 to $19.50 - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My Bottom Prediction - $18.50 to $19.50

Wink Bottom call or booty call, it's the difference (a.k.a. size) that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by chroNick View Post
    What a nice bottom call that pastor made. Sure looks like he has a lot of accurate information in hindsight doesn't he?
    Is that level of sarcasm the best that you can achieve?

"Opinion doesn't enter into it.
    What is, is.

Prophecy is a poor guide to the future.
    You only understand it when the event's already upon you.
    And, not all of the prophecies are good ones."

- the lenns
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

However it seems that you desire opinion, and I do understand.

My opinion is that the pastor has not been proven wrong.

And neither have you.

However the point that I feel that you have already conceded when I corrected your misuse (abuse?) of the concept of 'market fundamental' elsewhere in the forum, is that there is absolutely no fundamental reason for silver to suffer yet another 10%+ drop in value.

Therefore your valid prediction of a high teens silver valuation is likely based on past "market" behavior, and not any legitimate market analysis.

I actually about 50% agree with your speculation about the $18 price at the local minimum (bottom), for the simple reason that the greedy kabbal rats will not change without sufficient motivation (actual checks & balances), something that does and can not exist in today's bankster centered America.

IMO, the financial climate sucks chroNick.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

The bottom is coming soon!

I have a theory called the skipping rock theory. If you've ever thrown rocks into a lake, you'll notice that each subsequent bounce is shorter, until it eventually sinks in the water. That is how technical analysis works too. $22 was the support level. It bounced off of $22, and the first time was a big bounce. It went up to about 24.50, which is a 2.50 move. But this recent bounce was not much, and it only lasted a couple of days. So now that we broke through $22, we've run out buyers at $22. Silver will go down to a point where it can find new buyers who are willing to step in. But where is that price?

I believe that price is where retail schmucks are going to sell. These schmucks are the people who bought not knoowing silver's potential, at a price far too high, and are getting scared now. I don't think we've seen most of them exit yet. They're hanging on and praying for dear life, and the professional big money players are going to buy their silver that they sell. So I predict we'll see one more wave of panic selling smaller than the last panic selling we had in the upper to low 20's. Those were the institutional investors with the weak hands.

There is a pretty solid pattern that I see developing in bull and bear markets. Towards the end of the bull market, the retail schmucks buy (When silver was in the low and upper $40's). Then at the top of the bull market, the smart investors, and the top money managers exit (upper $40's to lower $40's). The price goes down, and the momentum investors and traders and portfolio managers start to exit in the middle ($30's). Then the idiot fund managers start to panic out when it goes lower (upper $20's). This causes a capitulation where the price tumbles quickly down to where we are now (Low $20's). The retail schmuck is praying and hoping it comes back, and all we need is a little push down, a buck or 2, and then that's when the retail schmucks our out causing a final capitulation. This is where the bear market ends, and the guys who sold at the top start to come back in and scoop up the sellers' silver.

Anyways, I had some free time at work, so I thought I'd just write this.. and if we get down around $19, I will make my biggest purchase I've ever made with silver.

See some of you down there.
    1150.00 gold a 80% possibility, your low might still come though. I find that strange , all of SHB YouTube super dooper smart guy videos predicted the opposite ? How strange is that ? I though YouTube guys who owned video cameras knew a ton about everything. Tommy100 will be cost averaging his as off
    Last edited by Robert FGoens; 19th June 2013 at 22:41.

What do you expect. DCA is for people who are too stupid to do analysis and too stupid to acknowledge that others can time the markets.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    However it seems that you desire opinion, and I do understand.

My opinion is that the pastor has not been proven wrong.

And neither have you.
    The silver spot closed in the freaking teens!!!

The pastor has just been proven wrong.

Yea so quit listening to these charletans, who are supposedly men of God

Speaking of which, aren't there huge punishments in Christianity for claiming you have info and making predictions that are wrong?

Yea so quit listening to these charletans, who are supposedly men of God

Speaking of which, aren't there huge punishments in Christianity for claiming you have info and making predictions that are wrong?

Glad i've been selling! NOW I CAN BUY all my heart DESIRES $$$$$ Jeans & T'shirt guy got BRICKS.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    The silver spot closed in the freaking teens!!!

The pastor has just been proven wrong.
    Ok , I have been a little bearish , but comments I'm hearing today are even surprising me!

Here's a snipet

Silver tumbled 34 percent this year, making it the worst-performing commodity. It reached a record $49.8044 an ounce in London in April 2011 and was as low as $8.46 in October 2008. Prices could drop to $10 to $15 “in days or weeks,” according to Robin Bhar, an analyst at Societe Generale SA in London.
    “There is a long way down,” Bhar said by phone today. “In an oversupplied market like silver, the price should approach cost of production.”

Dang cuzz, 10.00 dollars ? If silver went to ten , after a few weeks or months after premiums calmed down, I'd pick up a nice load of eagles. My funny money would also be decimated by 2.5 dollar gold Indians

What a load of BS. $10?

What a load of BS. $10?
    We need to save this! Soon, we will be bringing this up to publicly mock you... as silver sinks below $10
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra