Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Anyone grabbing any of these? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone grabbing any of these?

drayco- them bullets are awesome i want some of the 25oz ones!!!
    littleingot- that is def rob grey sending thru the SBSS site trying to fool ppl into buying their product, pretty lame of him

THANKS LITTLEINGOT, I HAVENT SEEN THAT ONE YET... sorry stupid caps lock lol

Yeah those silver bullets are awesome. I picked some up! Couldn't pass them by.

Thanks for the video. Glad I didn't order anymore on the re-launch. The Cannabis Medallion I want though! That one is awesome!

idk if mulligan has dies for the cannabis one but im sure they probably do already so they will probably launch that one next... cool design tho its too bad all this crap has happened because i dont want to support these guys going on without chris, not that im a chris duane follower or anything but just for the simple fact that mulligan mint has crappy quality and it takes 3 months to get your stuff...