Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Out of stocks (Sinagpore dealers) - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Out of stocks (Sinagpore dealers)

Quote Originally Posted by SilverCoin View Post
    You can laugh all you want, just don't tell me there is a silver shortage when you can buy Silver for .99 cents over spot! & actually less at higher quantities...I didn't want to disgrace you that horribly. lol. You do lie if you spread nonsense that Silver is unobtainable for low prices. You are just getting caught up in Media Hype. Remember I have nothing to GAIN from this, that other CHRIS guy...does.

Silvercon, I know you will get plenty of werewolf hunters willing to pay well over spot for that Silver shot. RAOTFLMAO!

Quote Originally Posted by chroNick View Post
    You're so f-ucking stupid. I post proof right in front of your eyes and you cant even deny that silver is available at only several percent above spot so you gotta resort to that crap. There is seriously something wrong with you. Nobody on here will agree with you. I guess everybody except you is wrong and only you are correct.
    Silver maybe available, but it's not widely available at "only several percent above spot". Unless you want werewolf ammo, or bars.

Quote Originally Posted by gollumthegreat View Post
    Silvercon, I know you will get plenty of werewolf hunters willing to pay well over spot for that Silver shot. RAOTFLMAO!
    More than you could imagine. Tell the Gold miners that their sluice box findings of Gold or the gold in their pans is worthless. That's right gold nuggets aren't worth anything...just like Silver shot is free. You Mr. Gollum have a lot of learning to do. LMAO!!

More than you could imagine. Tell the Gold miners that their sluice box findings of Gold or the gold in their pans is worthless. That's right gold nuggets aren't worth anything...just like Silver shot is free. You Mr. Gollum have a lot of learning to do. LMAO!!

In my short time with Silver I have learned that some forms of Silver are more desirable than others. Maybe why you are lucky if you can find an ASE for under $30 when the Paper is $23oz. How much was that werewolf shot over spot?

In my short time with Silver I have learned that some forms of Silver are more desirable than others. Maybe why you are lucky if you can find an ASE for under $30 when the Paper is $23oz. How much was that werewolf shot over spot?
    Why are you so stuck on ASE's !? I mean do you worship your Eagles or something, have you "bought" into the hype that Silver Eagles are the only Silver product? FYI when you buy Silver shot it comes in a package & bag that Says APMEX .999 FINE SILVER SHOT. You can get it for .99 cents over spot!! or better yet buy bulk @ $.79 over spot. Good luck with your HIGH premium on those. haha

Why are you so stuck on ASE's !? I mean do you worship your Eagles or something, have you "bought" into the hype that Silver Eagles are the only Silver product? FYI when you buy Silver shot it comes in a package & bag that Says APMEX .999 FINE SILVER SHOT. You can get it for .99 cents over spot!! or better yet buy bulk @ $.79 over spot. Good luck with your HIGH premium on those. haha
    idk why they are talking sh!t, you will be damn near doubling your money if not more than doubling with what your intentions are for it... don't worry silvercoin, haters gonna hate lol melt it down pour it out and cash it in... silly boys

Silver maybe available, but it's not widely available at "only several percent above spot". Unless you want werewolf ammo, or bars.
    How many websites do you want me to find to prove that it is "widely available enough"

There are about 400 million ASEs. That's nearly more Silver than the LBMA, COMEX, and Central Fund of Canada stocks combined. If you're fool enough to believe that hype; as in believe those clowns have what they say. But the ASE doesn't need me to hype it, however. It's sales do the talking. But I do like the ASE, and have the odd box. But the coin doesn't come close to an Aussie coin, or a Panda. In fact, it doesn't even come close to Maple.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post

Then you've guessed wrongly old chap.

The only people that would agree with you are other idiots that don't know any better or are jealous and also broke.

That clown Chris Martenson stated that you would have to pay a premium of 20+% above the spot price for Silver products and you want to believe him over all the evidence in the world at your finger tips.

That's a premium of $4.60 at a spot price of $23.00

Of course everything I'll list below is above the quantity that you could afford to purchase, even a quantity of "one", but that doesn't mean anyone else can not.

Tulving selling multiple products starting at $1.39 - $1.99 over spot, minimum purchase 500 ounces - http://www.tulving.com/goldbull.html

NWTM selling multiple products starting at $1.15 - $1.60 over spot, minimum purchase 50 ounces - http://bullion.nwtmint.com/silver_nwtmintbullion.php

Golden State Mint selling one ounce rounds starting at $1.39 - $1.79 over spot, minimum purchase 100 ounces - http://goldenstatemint.com/price-list.html

Provident selling one ounce rounds at $1.50 - $2.20 over spot, minimum purchase 1 ounce - http://www.providentmetals.com/1-oz-...lo-design.html

Do you notice the last line, a single one ounce round selling for $2.20 premium over the spot price and that's less than half the the $4.60 Chris Martenson is trying to scare everyone with.

Wake up people, take your blinders off and look around for yourself. Don't let these blood suckers talk you into spending more than you have to, just because they say it is the going rate. That is their job to sell everything they can at the maximum profit they can get you to pay. They are not your friends, they are selling a product to make a profit and as much profit as they can.

If one (large) dealer can sell a brand new one ounce round for $2.20 premium or less, then they all can. It's nothing more than market hype and time to fleece the people or should I say sheople if your willing to pay $4.60 or more for the same one ounce round.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

There are about 400 million ASEs. That's nearly more Silver than the LBMA, COMEX, and Central Fund of Canada stocks combined. If you're fool enough to believe that hype; as in believe those clowns have what they say. But the ASE doesn't need me to hype it, however. It's sales do the talking. But I do like the ASE, and have the odd box. But the coin doesn't come close to an Aussie coin, or a Panda. In fact, it doesn't even come close to Maple.
    Paying the huge premium on an ASE has to be the dumbest thing you could ever do over there on that floating rock. It more the doubles the amount you already would have to pay with the VAT tax.

Buy Gold if you live on a rock floating in the middle of the Atlantic.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!