Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Prices crumble in front of our eyes! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Prices crumble in front of our eyes!

Quote Originally Posted by Robert FGoens View Post
    Do you pay sales tax at your LCS when you buy and sell ? Oh sorry you don't sell , when you buy ? I'm in fl , and have brought and sold a bunch of times at my local , with no tax?
    Silver is around $24 dollars right now!? The price keeps dropping. THIS MOVEMENT IS SOMETHING WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING for. Powers are manipulating the market for something really special to happen. This is conspiracy at its finest! I don't know what the next couple hours, days, or weeks will bring but the market IS CHANGING.

The boys behind the curtains had the whole weekend drinking Mogan David wine, and are fired up now. $24.63 on the East side of the planet right now, and sliding down...

Will we see $19.50 by weekend?
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

Quote Originally Posted by SilverCoin View Post
    Silver is around $24 dollars right now!? The price keeps dropping. THIS MOVEMENT IS SOMETHING WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING for. Powers are manipulating the market for something really special to happen. This is conspiracy at its finest! I don't know what the next couple hours, days, or weeks will bring but the market IS CHANGING.
    It sure is.
    Looks like the Hong Kong operation is on line and running.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Only one thing pisses me off. I converted all my available fiat dollars into silver late last week. Now I have to sit on my hands and watch this show...
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post
    Only one thing pisses me off. I converted all my available fiat dollars into silver late last week. Now I have to sit on my hands and watch this show...
    We'll you still got in at a low price if you converted last week. The price movements always seem so drastic & radical with Silver, by next week it could be OVER $35 who the hell knows anymore! China is probably buying every last drop of PM's and they are going to crash our markets & currency, once the prices are manipulated even MORE.

We'll you still got in at a low price if you converted last week. The price movements always seem so drastic & radical with Silver, by next week it could be OVER $35 who the hell knows anymore! China is probably buying every last drop of PM's and they are going to crash our markets & currency, once the prices are manipulated even MORE.
    Whenever they let it be know their PM holdings to the west, the market will go bonkers. I think your right when you bring this up. Why would they put a stop to this now when they can trade their dollars and get more PM's doing so? IMO the game ends when China has more gold than the US. When they announce this COMEX will most certainly default with too many traders taking delivery and it will be a gold-backed Renmimbi that will replace the petrodollar as the world's reserve currency. I don't expect that to happen for some years which is good news for people that still need time to get in a position to prepare for it to happen.

Default am pm attack

AG-24HR-LG423.jpg

In desperation the bankster kabbal does not give a rat's ass about the physical market.

Down another buck in less than a day.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

22.86 !!

Local PM dealer selling for 26.87CDN 26.06 USD

What are you smoking? There's absolutely no way it will go over $35 next week.

Wink What goes down, must come up.

Quote Originally Posted by chroNick View Post
    What are you smoking? There's absolutely no way it will go over $35 next week.
    Since you posted this today in response to something 9 days old, I must assume that you are referring to our next week of April 29 - May 3.
    I think that you could be absolutely wrong there chroNick.

BTW, how's that Japanese chronic?
    I'll bet it's super expensive!