Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Silver downside - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Silver downside

Valerb, I think I'll ask apmex to hold my silver at whatever price I liquidate my Japanese silver. That's probably the way to go and the most efficient way. I don't want to pay taxes on slv capital gains but I do have some spare cash now, plus I convinced my girlfriend who's going to the US with me to buy silver. It'd be a waste to buy silver with these premiums now to only sell it a few months later and have to buy again with more premiums... So I think we're gonna park it in SLV until I get there.

Exclamation chroNick strikes gold again with yet another bout of kabbal "market" manipulation!

"there's really only 3 ounces of silver available for every ounce of gold that people buy",
    Mr. Eric Sprott quoted just after the 8 minute mark into the linked audio.

Right now, in theory, 1 ounce of gold can be exchanged for 65 ounces of silver.
    (If anyone has actually done that, I have no idea.)
    Is that crazy or what?
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    "there's really only 3 ounces of silver available for every ounce of gold that people buy",

Is that crazy or what?
    Shut up.. I don't want kudos from you.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Is that crazy or what?
    People who actually deal with metals can do all types of business. People who walk into dealers and try to trade in their socks have more difficulty.

They even find time to spout BS all day on this Forum.

Says the guy who gives BS about silver never going below 30

Quote Originally Posted by chroNick View Post
    Says the guy who gives BS about silver never going below 30

That ain't BS where I'm standing. It's STILL not below $30oz (or the equivalent) for the Physical, in the UK. Or anywhere in the Euro Zone, for that matter. So wind your neck in. And I'd be very surprised if you can get it in Japland for less than $30oz. Can you?

Quote Originally Posted by gollumthegreat View Post
    That ain't BS where I'm standing. It's STILL not below $30oz (or the equivalent) for the Physical, in the UK. Or anywhere in the Euro Zone, for that matter. So wind your neck in. And I'd be very surprised if you can get it in Japland for less than $30oz. Can you?
    Yes, but you were spouting that the World spot physical price was never going to go under $30. Then when that happened you started to change your specifications to any variety of Silver, tax included, that remained over $30. Now you are getting pretty desperate in what you are quoting to make it look like your over $30 spout was the truth. Seems to me that you may have to soon admit that Silver is an investment, and not a religious artifact that you have to 'believe' in. What were you saying about "BS where I'm standing"?

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    Yes, but you were spouting that the World spot physical price was never going to go under $30. Then when that happened you started to change your specifications to any variety of Silver, tax included, that remained over $30. Now you are getting pretty desperate in what you are quoting to make it look like your over $30 spout was the truth. Seems to me that you may have to soon admit that Silver is an investment, and not a religious artifact that you have to 'believe' in. What were you saying about "BS where I'm standing"?

Don't confuse yourself, Matthew. If you want to discuss specifications; the manipulated pony and trap show, otherwise known as the "World spot", and the Physical Price, are two completely different entities. Two completely different kettles of fish. Don't even put them in the same sentence. When you talk about one or the other, be specific. Are you talking about the manipulated joke spot, or are you talking about the real Physical. Stop describing, or inferring, they are one and the same. They are not. Who are you trying to kid.

When the Physical is north of $400oz, and your Paper is worth virtually cents, I shall remind you of this variance. Repeatedly. In fact, there is a variance already. And it's growing. If you hadn't noticed. By the way, I see Tulving are sold out again. Surprise, surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by gollumthegreat View Post
    Don't confuse yourself, Matthew. If you want to discuss specifications; the manipulated pony and trap show, otherwise known as the "World spot", and the Physical Price, are two completely different entities. Two completely different kettles of fish. Don't even put them in the same sentence. When you talk about one or the other, be specific. Are you talking about the manipulated joke spot, or are you talking about the real Physical. Stop describing, or inferring, they are one and the same. They are not. Who are you trying to kid.
    When the Physical is north of $400oz, and your Paper is worth virtually cents, I shall remind you of this variance. Repeatedly. In fact, there is a variance already. And it's growing. If you hadn't noticed. By the way, I see Tulving are sold out again. Surprise, surprise.
    Show us how the difference between World spot and front month futures is more than short term interest rates plus one cent for the arbitrageurs. You keep telling us lies about prices and every time you get caught you simply make up a new lie. I am certainly not 'confused', and neither are the other real metals traders.