Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Time to Max out your cards and Apply for Loans!! Hhah!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time to Max out your cards and Apply for Loans!! Hhah!

Default Time to Max out your cards and Apply for Loans!! Hhah!

Get a $20,000 Dollar loan from the Bank, buy a monster box & some Fractional Rounds!! Or better yet MAX out your credit cards ! BUY BUY $26 & dropping!! By the time you get your Silver package it will be back up to $30!!

Obviously I'm joking, but i'm sure someone is doing it right now...lol

Valerb is doing it with his pocket change. Rich bastard.
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

Quote Originally Posted by SilverCoin View Post
    Get a $20,000 Dollar loan from the Bank, buy a monster box & some Fractional Rounds!! Or better yet MAX out your credit cards ! BUY BUY $26 & dropping!! By the time you get your Silver package it will be back up to $30!!

Seems like I've read this here before , maybe not the same post , but one just like it ......

Going into debt over speculation on where silver will go seems....................irresponsible.

Just my 2 oz's
    Which QE are we on now anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by redroom5 View Post
    Going into debt over speculation on where silver will go seems....................irresponsible.

Just my 2 oz's
    ...ya think!?

...ya think!?
    Somehow I missed this part of your post............
    If it's down again tomorrow I'm buying a little more though. (not on credit)
    Which QE are we on now anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Robert FGoens View Post
    Seems like I've read this here before , maybe not the same post , but one just like it ......

You should have read the recommendation out here back in 2007 and 2008 going into the financial mess and I'm not talking about from members on the forum, which many of them agreed with, as you might expect.

They were recommending to sell your house and buy precious metals or take out a second mortgage. Maxing out your credit cards was further down their list of priorities, they had already beat that horse to death and knew people didn't have that much left. So the big money was in our homes. This is not to say all the analyst were that brazen by any means but enough that just about everyone was exposed to it if they were looking.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post
    Valerb is doing it with his pocket change. Rich bastard.

valerb has been doing for so long with far less than he should have that he doesn't know how to spend that kind of money anymore. My FRN's look just like my Swiss Francs to me. It's like a bank teller looking at Monopoly money every time I add more into the safe deposit boxes. At least I've conditioned myself to look at it that way. Mama agreed a long time ago to sell off 2,000 ounces at $50 to fund a general mad money slush fund to just piss away and I've been salivating every since. So when you see me mention my slush fund or that 2,000 ounces you'll know what I'm referring to. I'm like our resident wino, only I want to actually kick my stingy "habit" and really go wild.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

[/QUOTE]HCM CITY (VNS) Credit institutions are no longer allowed to give loans to customers who want to purchase gold in any form, including primary gold, bullion and jewellery, according to the State Bank of Viet Nam (SBV).

The SBV, in a document issued last week, said the regulation would strengthen the State's management of gold trading activities.[/COLOR][/B][/URL][/QUOTE]

What gives? What is the message here?
    Are the credit institutions saying that purchasing gold is a waste of money, buy something else, like what? Can they buy silver?