Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
SILVER BELOW 28 u$s APRIL 2013.CALLING SILVERTARDS AND ANTISILVERTROLLS. - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: SILVER BELOW 28 u$s APRIL 2013.CALLING SILVERTARDS AND ANTISILVERTROLLS.

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silvature View Post
    Par usual I could not read past your 1st sentence.
    Why would I waste my time stating fact. Or being an ass.
    When one knows the truth, legal documentation of NWTM court entanglement, reason for relocation, and personal experience of a LARGE
    purchase in 2008, I beg to differ. Please stop sucking NWTM's past performance and calling it delicious. NWTM burned the bridge with my 1st,
    thus last transaction. Warning others to perform cautiously is objective advise, not attempting to exude mountains of self endowed wisdom
    proclaimed sales pitches.
    I will not read your reply as your worshiping is belittling even to read.
    Most commonly I deal in larger amounts, but given their reputation, I would buy smaller amounts from NWTM. They are well respected among smaller traders who are active.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silvature View Post
    Par usual I could not read past your 1st sentence.

    Why would I waste my time stating fact. Or being an ass.

    When one knows the truth, legal documentation of NWTM court entanglement, reason for relocation, and personal experience of a LARGE

    purchase in 2008, I beg to differ. Please stop sucking NWTM's past performance and calling it delicious. NWTM burned the bridge with my 1st,

    thus last transaction. Warning others to perform cautiously is objective advise, not attempting to exude mountains of self endowed wisdom

    proclaimed sales pitches.

    I will not read your reply as your worshiping is belittling even to read.

    I'd like to say, listen numb nuts, but I'm not sure that's part of your physical attributes. If you don't read the fine print then you have no idea as to what I've said and I'm not buying you've been burned at NWTM crap either. Just because you've had to wait for your order like tens of thousands before you and tens of thousands since, doesn't make you any different than anyone else. No one has been burned that I'm aware of or that I've ever read about. Pissed off people from before they were told by the state to provide good delivery estimates back then, was common place. That has been reported over and over and I reported it myself and lived with it long before the state ever intervened. But that is way in the past and has nothing to do with the past five years of delivering as promised or sooner. Which sucks if your panties are in a bunch and can't wait for the products to arrive in the allotted time. You shouldn't have placed an order, like so many others that did and then complained about waiting. That's the nature of their business and they still thrive on it, in spite of it. As far as your reading any of this, that's OK, it's really meant for others that will be reading this to know the truth, not just your one time supposed experience that you were unhappy with. It's nice that you throw innuendos about NWTM as if they were doing something illegal or in financial ruins in the past, so everyone better beware of dealing with them. Those innuendos are killers, especially if no one really has any idea as to what in the hell you are talking about. So go ahead and enlighten everyone, we all need to know the truth. Not your theories, but the actual facts about their legal problems that make them a risk for anyone to deal with them. I have no problem bad mouthing things that they do that I don't like, give me some good information and I'll add that to my list. Oh crap, you can't do that since your won't read this message past the first sentence or so you claim.
    Last edited by valerb; 2nd April 2013 at 14:28.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    395

    Default

    In 2008 NWTM expanded their operations, added a second shift and then a third shift and still they were on a 12 - 14 week delay in shipments at their peak.
    That is total BS about NWTM having delays of 6 months back in 2008. They also didn't have delays of one month either and I don't know if they ever had one month delays.
    So which is it, why do you make such lengthy responses when you are going to contradict yourself.

    Everyone knows they had delays and raised their premiums in 2008. I personally bought at $9 and ounce and it was over $11 after premiums.

    Why waste your time disproving something many of us experienced ourselves.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aequitas View Post
    So which is it, why do you make such lengthy responses when you are going to contradict yourself.

    Everyone knows they had delays and raised their premiums in 2008. I personally bought at $9 and ounce and it was over $11 after premiums.

    Why waste your time disproving something many of us experienced ourselves.

    Then you did what many recommended not to do and that was purchase online and pay the much higher premiums and shipping charges. That's the only way you could have paid those kinds of premiums for NWTM products other than buying a premium round and that's not what has been discussed here.


    Apparently you have a reading comprehension problem. The delivery time reached a maximum of 12 to 14 weeks. I'll give you a hint, that's more than one month and less than six months. The only people receiving in less than the quoted 12 14 week time frame were those buying NWTM products only and basically their one once rounds. They have never shipped in less than one month for as long as I've been buying from them and that goes back to the 90's. The other people receiving their orders in less than one month were those buying online and paying the higher premiums. Before you want to try and contradict my facts, you mighty want to check out the above thread that dealt with this very subject for the last four months of 2008, when all hell broke loose. Those were Silver Seek members reporting on their actual experiences. Good and bad. No one got screwed and no one was delayed beyond that actual time frame. Some were close and and some were far less. One thing that everyone agreed with, was the price couldn't be beat. It was the wait that drove some people crazy.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    Then you did what many recommended not to do and that was purchase online and pay the much higher premiums and shipping charges. That's the only way you could have paid those kinds of premiums for NWTM products other than buying a premium round and that's not what has been discussed here.


    Apparently you have a reading comprehension problem. The delivery time reached a maximum of 12 to 14 weeks. I'll give you a hint, that's more than one month and less than six months. The only people receiving in less than the quoted 12 14 week time frame were those buying NWTM products only and basically their one once rounds. They have never shipped in less than one month for as long as I've been buying from them and that goes back to the 90's. The other people receiving their orders in less than one month were those buying online and paying the higher premiums. Before you want to try and contradict my facts, you mighty want to check out the above thread that dealt with this very subject for the last four months of 2008, when all hell broke loose. Those were Silver Seek members reporting on their actual experiences. Good and bad. No one got screwed and no one was delayed beyond that actual time frame. Some were close and and some were far less. One thing that everyone agreed with, was the price couldn't be beat. It was the wait that drove some people crazy.
    I did not buy online, I bought over the phone.

    You said no more than a month after already saying 12-14 weeks for delivery. Your words not mine.

    In 2008 NWTM expanded their operations, added a second shift and then a third shift and still they were on a 12 - 14 week delay in shipments at their peak.
    (What exactly is their peak, production, delivery, shipping speed?)

    They also didn't have delays of one month either and I don't know if they ever had one month delays
    Sigh.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    395

    Default

    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!
    What the hell does this mean?

  7. #27
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,577

    Default

    aequitas
    I did not buy online, I bought over the phone.


    And I'm saying bullsh!t to your paying $2 premium on any NWTM product in 2008. I have orders of my own and the highest premium I paid in 2008 was on November 24th 2008 when I bought 2 - 100 ounce Pan American bars to see if I'd like them or not and the premium was a whopping $1 per ounce. I also bought 50 one ounce Pan American rounds to see if I like them as well and the premium on those were only $1.10 per ounce. That is the minimum purchase you can make on a phone order and the premium was still only $1.10 per ounce. Those prices are based on NWTM's time stamp on the actual orders themselves, versus the spot price on Kitco plus 10 cents which is what there normal mark up is based on. I also have information about others that bought right up to the end of December 2008 and they were only paying $1 an ounce in premium for 100 ounce NWTM bars. That the wonderful thing about these forums keeping all this old information and of course keeping our own personal information as to what is going on doesn't hurt either.



    You said no more than a month after already saying 12-14 weeks for delivery. Your words not mine.
    (What exactly is their peak, production, delivery, shipping speed?)


    About as fast as you can send them your credit card information for a online order, they will be happy to accommodate you with anything they have for a handsome markup.

    Jesus, go back and read that message one more time. You have your information ass backwards. The one month statement was at the beginning to reference your buddy and his comments and the 12 - 14 weeks was at the end of the message.

    see comment below, they still apply.




    Sigh.


    One more time: Apparently you have a reading comprehension problem. The delivery time reached a maximum of 12 to 14 weeks. I'll give you a hint, that's more than one month and less than six months. The only people receiving in less than the quoted 12 14 week time frame were those buying NWTM products only and basically their one once rounds. They have never shipped in less than one month for as long as I've been buying from them and that goes back to the 90's. The other people receiving their orders in less than one month were those buying online and paying the higher premiums. Before you want to try and contradict my facts, you mighty want to check out the above thread that dealt with this very subject for the last four months of 2008, when all hell broke loose. Those were Silver Seek members reporting on their actual experiences. Good and bad. No one got screwed and no one was delayed beyond that actual time frame. Some were close and and some were far less. One thing that everyone agreed with, was the price couldn't be beat. It was the wait that drove some people crazy.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  8. #28
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aequitas View Post
    What the hell does this mean?


    Still having reading comprehension problems I see.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    Still having reading comprehension problems I see.
    You stated two different time periods without specifying what kind of orders. You are now retroactively saying that you meant online orders were delayed 12-14 weeks.

    You also just said they will send you product immediatly from the website using online ordering.

    The contradictions are obvious, if you can not see them then you sir are the one that needs an increase in your comprehension. Maybe cut back on the prescription meds if you are taking any.

    This is clearly getting personal for you, I really do not care that you contradicted yourself I am just trying to say how it was in 2008. The day that it was between 8 and 9 dollars an ounce NWTM's phones were on hold all day. No matter how loud you say its always available sometimes it is delayed or not for sale at spot or whatever, so stop being obstinate and relent your efforts to tell everyone that because you got a decent premium in 2008 it is impossible that anyone else payed higher premiums.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    395

    Default

    This discussion is over.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •