Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
SILVER BELOW 28 u$s APRIL 2013.CALLING SILVERTARDS AND ANTISILVERTROLLS.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: SILVER BELOW 28 u$s APRIL 2013.CALLING SILVERTARDS AND ANTISILVERTROLLS.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    957

    Exclamation SILVER BELOW 28 u$s APRIL 2013.CALLING SILVERTARDS AND ANTISILVERTROLLS.

    Bring your "fundamentals"
    bring your "technical analysis"
    bring your anti silver propaganda
    SILVER BELOW 28 NOW.
    what is going on?
    LET THE DISCUSSION BEGIN!
    AND LET THE GAMES begin!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    957

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strongman shelford View Post
    Bring your "fundamentals"
    bring your "technical analysis"
    bring your anti silver propaganda
    SILVER BELOW 28 NOW.
    what is going on?
    LET THE DISCUSSION BEGIN!
    AND LET THE GAMES begin!
    Investors are boosting wagers on higher commodity prices at the fastest pace in almost four years, rebounding from the least bullish position since 2009, on signs that the U.S. is accelerating and Europe’s debt crisis is easing.
    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-0...mmodities.html

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strongman shelford View Post
    Bring your "fundamentals"
    bring your "technical analysis"
    bring your anti silver propaganda
    SILVER BELOW 28 NOW.
    what is going on?
    LET THE DISCUSSION BEGIN!
    AND LET THE GAMES begin!

    Well we can't say the Economy or Banks are causing a drop because the economy blows & there was just a run on banks SOOOO....

    I think it has something to do with SUPPLY. Supply has to be up if prices are down, it's just Economics 101. Silver is readily available to manufacturers and industrial companies right now so its causing a price drop.

    That's my BEST GUESS, but its a guess. I'm gonna hold out for a little and see where prices go from here because I just bought last week.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    957

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverCoin View Post
    Well we can't say the Economy or Banks are causing a drop because the economy blows & there was just a run on banks SOOOO....

    I think it has something to do with SUPPLY. Supply has to be up if prices are down, it's just Economics 101. Silver is readily available to manufacturers and industrial companies right now so its causing a price drop.

    That's my BEST GUESS, but its a guess. I'm gonna hold out for a little and see where prices go from here because I just bought last week.
    noted and I agree somehow

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    395

    Default Silver price setting

    Quote Originally Posted by strongman shelford View Post
    noted and I agree somehow
    Supply and demand do not set the price of silver, it is set by the manipulation of interest rates, price fixing through futures, and last but not least central banks selling off large quantites (but they ran out of silver during the 1970's to sell so they got financial companies to run their game with silver). However, rational prices try to prevail but in the short run they are completely overun by financial forces that are not even transacting physical metals.

    Silver is the lynchpin, they dont have anymore to sell. Mining demand is consumed or purchased plus recycling and still they sell 100X that on paper. Gold is available in larger quantities believe it or not because their are still huge holdings, but silver is spread very thin. Warren Buffet bought 122 million ounces of silver on the comex but they never delivered and he cashed out at $12 in 2003 or around that time. No central banks hoard silver, very few individuals have more than several million ounces.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Zionot, Squashkenazi
    Posts
    11,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aequitas View Post
    Supply and demand do not set the price of silver, it is set by the manipulation of interest rates, price fixing through futures, and last but not least central banks selling off large quantites (but they ran out of silver during the 1970's to sell so they got financial companies to run their game with silver). However, rational prices try to prevail but in the short run they are completely overun by financial forces that are not even transacting physical metals.

    Silver is the lynchpin, they dont have anymore to sell. Mining demand is consumed or purchased plus recycling and still they sell 100X that on paper. Gold is available in larger quantities believe it or not because their are still huge holdings, but silver is spread very thin. Warren Buffet bought 122 million ounces of silver on the comex but they never delivered and he cashed out at $12 in 2003 or around that time. No central banks hoard silver, very few individuals have more than several million ounces.
    +
    Money.
    Hey IT'S April 1st!!!

    I remember Dec 2008

    YAYYY!!!
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Posts
    1,851

    Default

    I just keep thinking about the genius who swore silver would never ever again go below $30. That person even started a thread to that effect here. Funny. Is $27 and change below $30???
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post
    I just keep thinking about the genius who swore silver would never ever again go below $30. That person even started a thread to that effect here. Funny. Is $27 and change below $30???
    In a manipulated market setting absolute lower limits is a fools erand to be sure.

    They could set the price down to $20 or lower but premiums would probably compensate quite a bit.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aequitas View Post
    Supply and demand do not set the price of silver, it is set by the manipulation of interest rates
    Who is manipulating interest rates? Wouldn't that country, person, or industry buy up all the Silver & raise the price to $100 + dollar an oz. & then sell it off. !? Just wondering, because it doesn't really add up.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aequitas View Post
    In a manipulated market setting absolute lower limits is a fools erand to be sure.

    They could set the price down to $20 or lower but premiums would probably compensate quite a bit.


    That's not true, the premiums stay the same no matter what the price is for Silver as long as the dealers have Silver to sell. That happened in 2008 as well, even during the so called retail shortage. There were mints that never ran out and they kept their premiums in check. People were lining up to place 14 week back orders at NWTM for one. When the price dropped from $48 to $26, the premiums didn't rise to compensate for anything. The premium on ASE's rise and fall, but that's do to shortages or perceived shortages and has nothing to do with the actual spot price. So why do you think they will now, especially when there is plenty of retail Silver to sell?
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •