Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

SILVER BELOW 28 u$s APRIL 2013.CALLING SILVERTARDS AND ANTISILVERTROLLS. - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SILVER BELOW 28 u$s APRIL 2013.CALLING SILVERTARDS AND ANTISILVERTROLLS.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverCoin View Post
    Well we can't say the Economy or Banks are causing a drop because the economy blows & there was just a run on banks SOOOO....

I think it has something to do with SUPPLY. Supply has to be up if prices are down, it's just Economics 101. Silver is readily available to manufacturers and industrial companies right now so its causing a price drop.

That's my BEST GUESS, but its a guess. I'm gonna hold out for a little and see where prices go from here because I just bought last week.
    How come the US mint can't come up with enough silver to put out their products?

Quote Originally Posted by buffalo3 View Post
    How come the US mint can't come up with enough silver to put out their products?
    Just because a company can't keep up with DEMAND doesn't mean there is a shortage of supply. Look at what happened with the SLAVE Queen Medallions that everyone waited for. The demand was so high that there machines couldn't keep with the demand. Also remember the US is not the only country that MINTS bars/rounds/& coins. Listen, if i'm able to go online and buy Silver shot don't you think the US Mints are able to obtain it also. !? They can!

Just like anything they are making money on it! ITS A BUSINESS. Propaganda at its finest declaring there are silver shortages even though a Record breaking 50 MILLION Oz. are to be sold of the ASE's this year alone. If anything there is a SURPLUS of silver right now on the market.

Just my opinion why prices might be down...because Supply is up.
    I try to think optimistically, what goes down must come up...HOPEFULLY!! =)

Quote Originally Posted by SilverCoin View Post
    Just because a company can't keep up with DEMAND doesn't mean there is a shortage of supply. Look at what happened with the SLAVE Queen Medallions that everyone waited for. The demand was so high that there machines couldn't keep with the demand. Also remember the US is not the only country that MINTS bars/rounds/& coins. Listen, if i'm able to go online and buy Silver shot don't you think the US Mints are able to obtain it also. !? They can!

Just like anything they are making money on it! ITS A BUSINESS. Propaganda at its finest declaring there are silver shortages even though a Record breaking 50 MILLION Oz. are to be sold of the ASE's this year alone. If anything there is a SURPLUS of silver right now on the market.

Just my opinion why prices might be down...because Supply is up.
    I try to think optimistically, what goes down must come up...HOPEFULLY!! =)
    They are not a company it is the mint of the United States government. Technically there is never a surplus or a shortage only the amount that is transacted but if it is difficult to find what you want at the price you want you could reasonably call it a shortage. NWTM which i did order from in 2008 had huge delays around 1-6 months and they raised premiums from 1.25 per ounce to around 2.00 an ounce. So you decide what happened.

I'm sure many times in the past gold and silver have traded well above government or official prices.

When the price dropped from $48 to $26, the premiums didn't rise to compensate for anything
    APMEX closed when it was 26 for 1 day, also many other dealers were closed.

The devil is in the details, and one day the prices might diverge completely. I predict paper money will collapse which in turn will bring down the metals manipulations. Watch japan it might be the first over indebted domino to fall.

Quote Originally Posted by aequitas View Post
    APMEX closed when it was 26 for 1 day, also many other dealers were closed.

The devil is in the details, and one day the prices might diverge completely. I predict paper money will collapse which in turn will bring down the metals manipulations. Watch japan it might be the first over indebted domino to fall.

Are you sure about them actually being closed for the day as in, they shut down operations and turned off their online ordering system? I know NWTM and Tulving wasn't, but even if some or many of them did close for a day, what does that have to do with them not raising their premiums to compensate for the drop in price?
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

about 81% of the "SI" that trades on the COMEX is algo driven.
    it would seem on the outside that the move down has been unjustified as PL, PA and GC are not near the year lows.
    my guess is that yesterday being a "holiday" in the EU, a few bigger fish took the chance to gobble the smaller fish
    Silver has been surpessed way before the COMEX or JPM, I hope one day the fundamentals and logic catch up and peopl pile into silver
    but it should also be noted that in the past two days corn was down 13% and wheat was down 10%............bubblevision will tell you it was a crop report, but it's AGW (algo's gone wild)
    still can't figure why EU folks are piling into german 2 year paper at negative 2 basis points either.......it is backed with euro right?
    and the guy who lost 57% in cyprus banks ?
    I liked Silver at 4.00 and 5.00............it took 6 years to show any profit
    we could just be stuck in a huge range it is approaching the 3 year mark when Silver first went thru 28.00
    have you guys seen PL move this year ? not fundamental.................from 1500 to 1725 back to 1550 ?
    back before the "SI Game" Silver was 1.29 an oz from 1792 to 1971 with a few tail events
    we all know that the ETF's dont really have 600 million ounces in physical
    if 28.00 does not hold, I would just wait until 26.58 and buy heavy then
    best Q

Quote Originally Posted by aequitas View Post
    They are not a company it is the mint of the United States government. Technically there is never a surplus or a shortage only the amount that is transacted but if it is difficult to find what you want at the price you want you could reasonably call it a shortage. NWTM which i did order from in 2008 had huge delays around 1-6 months and they raised premiums from 1.25 per ounce to around 2.00 an ounce. So you decide what happened.
    I'm sure many times in the past gold and silver have traded well above government or official prices.

That is total BS about NWTM having delays of 6 months back in 2008. They also didn't have delays of one month either and I don't know if they ever had one month delays. That mint has always delayed orders for several weeks going back to the 90's when I first started ordering from them and it was wide spread knowledge. Not that the internet base for precious metals was wide spread, but for the few web sites that were out there it was. Here is a link to a thread started on September 10,2008 and ran until December 31,2008. There are some 193 posts dealing with NWTM orders, delays and their online ordering system and how it changed that fall. http://forums.silverseek.com/showthr...int-Deliveries There were a total of 22,173 views of that thread back then and I'm sure if what you are saying is true, it would have been reported. I killed that thread on December 31st, so it would disappear from the first page and I paid a price for doing so. They also didn't raise their premiums from $1.25 to $2.00 an ounce as you are suggesting. They raised their premiums that year from the lowest at, I believe it was around 50 cents an ounce for 1,000 ounce purchases of all their products that they produce to $1.10 an ounce for the same quantity and it has remained at the same level since. They still only charge $1.50 an ounce for their minimum purchase for free shipping at 50 ounces. Of course you can always buy online and pay through the nose, but you can't say you've never been warned on this forum about their high prices for online purchases and that information and warning also goes back to 2008. NWTM has not increased their rates since late 2008 or 2009 when they reached the above levels and they did not increase them when Silver took a dive from the high in 2011. They have run special discounts of 65 cents an ounce sales from time to time, but that is only for larger purchases and the last one was in November of 2012.

I have to admit to being a big fan of their one once rounds, it's all I own when it come to generic one once rounds. I'm a huge fan of their buy back policy and never saying never because the market is going one way or the other, try and find that with other dealers. I was a huge fan of their premiums, being the lowest on the internet for over a decade that I had been buying them going into 2008. Since I was able to buy my Silver at the lower premiums, this higher premium doesn't really bother me as I'm no longer in the market for buying. However if they had been this high when I started I would probably have taken my business somewhere else. But I don't have to live with their online ordering system and those high premiums or their current volume premiums, I just have to hope they never change their buy back policy and it's been in place for over fifteen years that I've been watching them.

Other than I believe it was possibly one exception, I think the longest delivery time back then was quoted to be 12 to 14 weeks. It sure wasn't 24 weeks, but if you only ordered their main product, as in their one ounce round, that delivery time was cut down substantially. In most cases they were delivered in 4 - 5 weeks until they started working their online ordering system to the max.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    That is total BS about NWTM having delays of 6 months back in 2008. They also didn't have delays of one month either and I don't know if they ever had one month delays. That mint has always delayed orders for several weeks going back to the 90's when I first started ordering from them and it was wide spread knowledge. Not that the internet base for precious metals was wide spread, but for the few web sites that were out there it was. Here is a link to a thread started on September 10,2008 and ran until December 31,2008. There are some 193 posts dealing with NWTM orders, delays and their online ordering system and how it changed that fall. http://forums.silverseek.com/showthr...int-Deliveries There were a total of 22,173 views of that thread back then and I'm sure if what you are saying is true, it would have been reported. I killed that thread on December 31st, so it would disappear from the first page and I paid a price for doing so. They also didn't raise their premiums from $1.25 to $2.00 an ounce as you are suggesting. They raised their premiums that year from the lowest at, I believe it was around 50 cents an ounce for 1,000 ounce purchases of all their products that they produce to $1.10 an ounce for the same quantity and it has remained at the same level since. They still only charge $1.50 an ounce for their minimum purchase for free shipping at 50 ounces. Of course you can always buy online and pay through the nose, but you can't say you've never been warned on this forum about their high prices for online purchases and that information and warning also goes back to 2008. NWTM has not increased their rates since late 2008 or 2009 when they reached the above levels and they did not increase them when Silver took a dive from the high in 2011. They have run special discounts of 65 cents an ounce sales from time to time, but that is only for larger purchases and the last one was in November of 2012.

I have to admit to being a big fan of their one once rounds, it's all I own when it come to generic one once rounds. I'm a huge fan of their buy back policy and never saying never because the market is going one way or the other, try and find that with other dealers. I was a huge fan of their premiums, being the lowest on the internet for over a decade that I had been buying them going into 2008. Since I was able to buy my Silver at the lower premiums, this higher premium doesn't really bother me as I'm no longer in the market for buying. However if they had been this high when I started I would probably have taken my business somewhere else. But I don't have to live with their online ordering system and those high premiums or their current volume premiums, I just have to hope they never change their buy back policy and it's been in place for over fifteen years that I've been watching them.

Other than I believe it was possibly one exception, I think the longest delivery time back then was quoted to be 12 to 14 weeks. It sure wasn't 24 weeks, but if you only ordered their main product, as in their one ounce round, that delivery time was cut down substantially. In most cases they were delivered in 4 - 5 weeks until they started working their online ordering system to the max.

So ... your winded worshiping of NTWM continues. Of course, a reported problem with PM will be addressed sarc. CFTC is ON it !

You think, and therefore you do not know. I personally know through experience NWTM is a risky. Risky due to NWTM process of holding ones

money and not delivering ones order for an extended period of time... beyond website, letter response, and hearsay. Your position with NWTM is

as such, yours. Assuming and demanding this is the ONLY way, and all else is untrue; a very lonely position.

Any order taking beyond written time, broken obligation.

Any advertised delivery beyond 3 - 5 days was a Cypriotic RISK in 2008, or is TODAY.

Belief is always unfounded.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvature View Post
    So ... your winded worshiping of NTWM continues. Of course, a reported problem with PM will be addressed sarc. CFTC is ON it !

You think, and therefore you do not know. I personally know through experience NWTM is a risky. Risky due to NWTM process of holding ones

money and not delivering ones order for an extended period of time... beyond website, letter response, and hearsay. Your position with NWTM is

as such, yours. Assuming and demanding this is the ONLY way, and all else is untrue; a very lonely position.

Any order taking beyond written time, broken obligation.

Any advertised delivery beyond 3 - 5 days was a Cypriotic RISK in 2008, or is TODAY.

Belief is always unfounded.

I'm sorry, but you don't know jack sh!t about NWTM or you wouldn't be making an a$$ out of yourself by making such a dumb statement like that, because you have never been screwed by NWTM and you don't know of anyone else that has either.

I don't know if there is a mint that has sold more retail Silver than NWTM other than JM, Englehard and the US Mint in the United States.

I do not say they have the best prices, only that they "did" have the best prices going into 2008.

They have always had bad delivery service, but they are not a bullion dealer that sells what they have on hand, but an actual mint that sells what they produce. No different than ordering a new car from a Ford dealer, if they don't have what you want on hand, it has to be built. If you can't wait, you simply buy from someone else or buy your NWTM products from another dealer at a higher price.

They have been in business for a very long time and Silver investors have been standing in line to wait for their products all of these years. And I still have not seen proof that anyone has ever been taken for a ride. A lot of complaints about having to wait, but not actually being screwed.

As far as the delivery on their promises or obligations, when have they not met them in the past five years, other than some odd ball products that they couldn't get their hands on. I don't know that is has happened, but I'm sure it has.

During the heart of the 2008 fiasco when Silvers price dropped over 50%, show me anyone that didn't get their products as promised. I can show you that most of them were delivered early. Not my words but fellow members on this forum.

By the way, when AMPEX and others were gouging the public for $3 - $5 an ounce for generic rounds back then, when they could get their hands on some, NWTM was still selling Silver for under $1 an ounce in volume. They didn't gouge the public and they never stopped selling on any dips. Even their online sales were a better buy than most dealers and it was a rip off then as it is today for volume purchases, but to each his own. Some people can't wait for anything no matter how great the deal is.

In 2008 NWTM expanded their operations, added a second shift and then a third shift and still they were on a 12 - 14 week delay in shipments at their peak. Anyone that thinks Silver investors were not lining up to buy from them at lower premiums has to be blinded by facts.

All these crazy a$$ theories about NWTM holding your money so they can capitalize off the interest over the next two the three months, is insanity for anyone that can add. You don't even have to be able to subtract.

Let's not forget about them selling Silver at $30 an ounce and not delivering it for three months and the price dropped down to $27, so they were able to pocket an extra $3 an ounce. Oh gee, what about when they sold it for $27 three months ago and the price was at $33 when they delivered it, did they lose an extra $6 an ounce? It's a manufacturing operation and they sell whatever anyone wants and then it's produced, sometimes sooner and sometimes later. They are not the only ones doing the exact same thing, except they are the biggest and they have always had the largest back orders. The US Mint is much larger than any private mint and they can't keep up with orders, yet they keep coming in. Are they any different than any private mint? APMEX will take back orders for ASE's to be produced, so what's wrong with NWTM doing the same thing? Is APMEX or any other dealer that investors give their money to in advance any different that NWTM while waiting for their products to be delivered. I don't think so. Actually NWTM is probably much safer than most of the other dealers as they actually have an investment and they are not simply holding other people money with nothing to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    I'm sorry, but you don't know jack sh!t about NWTM or you wouldn't be making an a$$ out of yourself by making such a dumb statement like that, because you have never been screwed by NWTM and you don't know of anyone else that has either.

I don't know if there is a mint that has sold more retail Silver than NWTM other than JM, Englehard and the US Mint in the United States.

I do not say they have the best prices, only that they "did" have the best prices going into 2008.

They have always had bad delivery service, but they are not a bullion dealer that sells what they have on hand, but an actual mint that sells what they produce. No different than ordering a new car from a Ford dealer, if they don't have what you want on hand, it has to be built. If you can't wait, you simply buy from someone else or buy your NWTM products from another dealer at a higher price.

They have been in business for a very long time and Silver investors have been standing in line to wait for their products all of these years. And I still have not seen proof that anyone has ever been taken for a ride. A lot of complaints about having to wait, but not actually being screwed.

As far as the delivery on their promises or obligations, when have they not met them in the past five years, other than some odd ball products that they couldn't get their hands on. I don't know that is has happened, but I'm sure it has.

During the heart of the 2008 fiasco when Silvers price dropped over 50%, show me anyone that didn't get their products as promised. I can show you that most of them were delivered early. Not my words but fellow members on this forum.

By the way, when AMPEX and others were gouging the public for $3 - $5 an ounce for generic rounds back then, when they could get their hands on some, NWTM was still selling Silver for under $1 an ounce in volume. They didn't gouge the public and they never stopped selling on any dips. Even their online sales were a better buy than most dealers and it was a rip off then as it is today for volume purchases, but to each his own. Some people can't wait for anything no matter how great the deal is.

In 2008 NWTM expanded their operations, added a second shift and then a third shift and still they were on a 12 - 14 week delay in shipments at their peak. Anyone that thinks Silver investors were not lining up to buy from them at lower premiums has to be blinded by facts.

All these crazy a$$ theories about NWTM holding your money so they can capitalize off the interest over the next two the three months, is insanity for anyone that can add. You don't even have to be able to subtract.

Let's not forget about them selling Silver at $30 an ounce and not delivering it for three months and the price dropped down to $27, so they were able to pocket an extra $3 an ounce. Oh gee, what about when they sold it for $27 three months ago and the price was at $33 when they delivered it, did they lose an extra $6 an ounce? It's a manufacturing operation and they sell whatever anyone wants and then it's produced, sometimes sooner and sometimes later. They are not the only ones doing the exact same thing, except they are the biggest and they have always had the largest back orders. The US Mint is much larger than any private mint and they can't keep up with orders, yet they keep coming in. Are they any different than any private mint? APMEX will take back orders for ASE's to be produced, so what's wrong with NWTM doing the same thing? Is APMEX or any other dealer that investors give their money to in advance any different that NWTM while waiting for their products to be delivered. I don't think so. Actually NWTM is probably much safer than most of the other dealers as they actually have an investment and they are not simply holding other people money with nothing to lose.

Par usual I could not read past your 1st sentence.

Why would I waste my time stating fact. Or being an ass.

When one knows the truth, legal documentation of NWTM court entanglement, reason for relocation, and personal experience of a LARGE

purchase in 2008, I beg to differ. Please stop sucking NWTM's past performance and calling it delicious. NWTM burned the bridge with my 1st,

thus last transaction. Warning others to perform cautiously is objective advise, not attempting to exude mountains of self endowed wisdom

proclaimed sales pitches.

I will not read your reply as your worshiping is belittling even to read.