Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Ideas about how to buy more silver

Thread: Ideas about how to buy more silver

Default Ideas about how to buy more silver

I am convinced this is the time to buy silver. I am sure over the next 5-10 years I will make a good return on my money. However I am try how to figure out how to sneak in more purchases with out ...

A) spending to much and not having enough for $ for my family

B) getting my wife pissed at me.

I was thinking maybe I should drop into the local coin store every week and but one oz. but the problem is that my coin store charges too much for the American eagle.

Also do any if you ever trade in silver for gold?

Quote Originally Posted by Rodger Wilson View Post
    I am convinced this is the time to buy silver. I am sure over the next 5-10 years I will make a good return on my money. However I am try how to figure out how to sneak in more purchases with out ...
    I was thinking maybe I should drop into the local coin store every week and but one oz. but the problem is that my coin store charges too much for the American eagle.
    A) Check with various dealers to see which has the lowest premiums. I keep hearing that NWTM posts low premiums.
    B) Talk to your wife ahead of time and come to an agreement about your investment plans. If she says "diversify", do what she says.

Most local coin stores charge high premiums, so that would be a bad investment plan. As I said, check the premiums from multiple places before you start with an investment plan.

Finally, trading small amounts of physical Gold for equivalent amounts of Silver is a bad idea because you will be taking big losses on the premiums right off the bat. I think a long Silver position is a sound long term trade. I disagree with people who try to trade the Gold/Silver ratio at my level of trading because I no longer think it is a sound or legitimate trade. But people still do it. At the smaller levels it is definitely a losing proposition.

silvertowne.com free shipping on their name brand bars and decent prices too, you can get an oz delivered every week for around $2 over spot.... trade in wife for silver lmao

I recommend bullion where you don't pay much of a premium. Take the best price per oz you can find. .999 silver is what it is. No sense in paying a premium for American Eagles in my opinion. If things get really bad or there is a silver shortage for industry they likely wont be paying any numismatic premium for silver they plan to melt down.

I'll second the Silvertowne recommendation. They are really first class to deal with online.

I'm no marriage counselor but you should probably discuss your investment strategy with your partner. With any luck you can convince her to get on board. It's kind of fun to stack with your significant other anyway.
    Which QE are we on now anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Rodger Wilson View Post

Quality over Quantity. Tell your wife you will clean out the house and have a huge garage sale next weekend. All proceeds will go towards a Family Investment of SILVER COINS AND BARS!! That way your wife is happy by cleaning out the garage of unwanted junk and you buy ROLLS OF SILVER.

Or if you have any toys...Quads, Guitars, Video Games, get rid of them and use the money for Silver. Thats how I started my first investment! I sold 4 of my Guitars and 2 amplifiers. A Marshall and a Crate!!! Used the money to buy a Safe and started STACKING Metals baby!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBull82 View Post
    .... trade in wife for silver lmao
    How old is she? Is she good looking? Is she easy to get along with? She might not be good trading material. How about the kids? How much silver can you get for them?
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post
    How old is she? Is she good looking? Is she easy to get along with? She might not be good trading material. How about the kids? How much silver can you get for them?

Only someone that has been married seven times before would come up with those kinds of questions. Are you serious, do you really want to sell the kids?
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Good luck. What is your wife's stance on the whole silver thing? How about this: If she is somewhat receptive, have her read some specific articles on coinflation.com. If she is receptive and able/willing to think for herself, maybe she'll agree with you.

get her on youtube and make her watch "the silver bullet and the silver shield" its like 4hrs of convincing stuff lol

I had a good experience with Provident Metals on some SAE just a few weeks back.

Pay your self first, Tithe your church, or as God moves you, Then what is left pays your debts.
    If God is good with 10% you should be good with that too.
    SO, take 10% of what you pay yourself and put toward PM purchases.

Proverbs 13:22 "A good man leaveth an inheritance to his children's children: and the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just".
    Gb

LUCK favors the PREPARED darling. - "Edna Mole"

ATTENTION Liberals and Progressives - The path to HELL is paved with good intentions.
    ( The USA is certainly spiraling in that direction)

"The future ain't what it used to be". - Yogi Berra