Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Making my first silver investment... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Making my first silver investment...

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    What are you calling a brick??
    I'm calling the bars bricks...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

oh ok sorry about my last post! when you said brick i was picturing something he had melted down from scrap with who knows what metals in it... those are bars or ingots... and you better go thru every one of them with a strong magnet and it should NOT STICK!!! it should have a very small magnetic field on a really strong ass magnet... if the magnet picks the bar up you might as well throw it in the garbage... p.s. dont buy from pawn shops if you dont have to... idk if i would go to a jeweler either but if they all check out and you got a good deal then you got lucky and found a good spot for your stack...

I seen these pics over at cointalk.

Quote Originally Posted by FourNineFine View Post
    I seen these pics over at cointalk.
    Yep. These are the two best sites I've found.
    Do you frequent any others that you'd recommend?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I like to read all the daily articles (3 or 4 per day) at conflation....I pretty much just lurk in the bullion forum at cointalk, the mods there seem to be to uptight, have double standards and are hypocrites...I like the mods here, for the most part they don't let their presence be known.