Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Good news everyone - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Good news everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Silvature View Post
    Shillster, You are truly like a 70 yr old school teacher attempting to relate to H.S. seniors. "Now I remember when there were no waiting periods, (whispering to herself simultaneously) "except when that boy little Bill and I were in the tree house and I had to use a hanger 3 months later."
    With a wavering Catherine Hepburn old voice, "I also remember when you had to dial a phone kids, the one down the street on the pole we used to burn witches on."
    "Remember kids" snickering was rolling around the class, "Only buy Depends undergarments with their proof stickers on them."
    "Kids, you must always check for lower prices, even after you own what you bought. I remember...."
    STFU geezer.
    I am terribly sorry young lady, but sometimes it saves you some money to listen to people who have experience in the markets. No matter what you think of their opinion.

Otherwise, you can keep paying up to people who take advantage of your inexperience if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvature View Post
    What a bunch of pubescent children you SBSS worshippers.
    You were told extended waiting period.
    You were offered proofs, even eagles will arrive with marks.

If you have placed an order or are a member, you have been informed the mint is closing to complete ALL orders.
    Quit bitchin'.
    You sound like Eddie Murphy in the barber shop.
    Amazed at the concentration of hearsay you all are tossing around like eel bait.
    Try a dose of patience.
    Any of you remember the waiting periods during the 2008 shortage.
    Makes a SBSS 2 rounds purchase you guys are making look like robin chick in a nest. Peep peep! Peep PPEEEEEEEEP !

My order was place 1-25.
    I received email shipping notification yesterday.
    I never nagged and consumed more SBSS's time. As that is truly counterproductive.
    Go to youtube and watch info release about the mint on TruthNeverTold.

I wait for the next email for order #2 and am not going bitch like a 10 yr old who can not read.

You all should be far more concerned in regards to ones preparedness.

Except Shilley. Everything is looking like we are going into another Boom. I mean all need to get into the markets now! New high means buy !!

You better believe I will B%iTch. I am a customer and their customer service blows.

And aren't you sitting here bitc$ing about us Bitc#hing. So not only are you coming off as a moron who works for Chris Duane, you're a hippocrit.

Tips my hat.

Quote Originally Posted by drayco_ View Post
    You better believe I will B%iTch. I am a customer and their customer service blows.

And aren't you sitting here bitc$ing about us Bitc#hing. So not only are you coming off as a moron who works for Chris Duane, you're a hippocrit.

Tips my hat.

No belief needed you admit.

I have zero interest in working for anyone as I am self-employed. Especially working for a car salesman... in Texas.

Your interpretation of information given is typical of; those SEE in others what they are themselves.

Precisely why patience was presented as a solution.

I am waiting patiently; you are bitchin'.

Whining, when facing the results of our own choices, is quite unbecoming.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    I am terribly sorry young lady, but sometimes it saves you some money to listen to people who have experience in the markets. No matter what you think of their opinion.

Otherwise, you can keep paying up to people who take advantage of your inexperience if you like.

Shillster, your terrible sorrow will go completely unheeded. As all you say, is true entertainment. Surely you comprehend this. Although my assumption that you do

comprehend, is quite generous.

Well if you consider me coming to a forum and expressing my dis-satisfaction with a company as bitching, then yes, that's what I'm doing. I would call it more like telling other people of the trouble I am having with getting the silver that they sold me that they didn't even have.

Here in this video by Chris Duane, he says, "if you buy your silver on-line and you don't have your order in 3 to 7 days, you've got problems." Well it's been about 40 days for my order. I guess they "got problems". I was one of the first ones to order in the minutes of Freedom Girl be released.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSXoW...607AF992A840A8

He starts talking about it @ 7:45 on his video.
    Last edited by drayco_; 14th March 2013 at 20:06.

Sounds like time to have a little conference with your lawyer. He/she will know how to get things rolling or which government law enforcement agency to notify.
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

Quote Originally Posted by drayco_ View Post
    Well if you consider me coming to a forum and expressing my dis-satisfaction with a company as bitching, then yes, that's what I'm doing. I would call it more like telling other people of the trouble I am having with getting the silver that they sold me that they didn't even have.

Here in this video by Chris Duane, he says, "if you buy your silver on-line and you don't have your order in 3 to 7 days, you've got problems." Well it's been about 40 days for my order. I guess they "got problems". I was one of the first ones to order in the minutes of Freedom Girl be released.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSXoW...607AF992A840A8

He starts talking about it @ 7:45 on his video.
    good find drayco!!! this should def be brought to chris duane's attention!