Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Where's your sub $30 ASE now, RobertFGeons? - Page 11
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 127

Thread: Where's your sub $30 ASE now, RobertFGeons?

  1. #101
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert FGoens View Post
    They cant even find a 6 story tall , 600K pound airplane with all the technology they have, how in the hell are they going to find a couple of silver nickels ?

    They are not employing the IRS with an incentive to find that plane, that's the problem. Technology goes where the money is.

    That being said, someone has to at least have a general idea as to where that plane went down and with all that has been said to date, it doesn't appear to be the case or they don't want to be able to find it for one reason or another.

    Don't be surprised if it pops up in the air sometime in the future heading towards a major airport. It's a difficult decision to shoot down a civilian aircraft loaded with a couple hundred people, even if they are headed on a suicide mission. But to shoot down a civilian aircraft that is thought to be empty on a suicide mission is another matter. Since this flight is "known" to have been lost in the Indian ocean, these people can't be on a suicide mission in the future to shoot down. Oh crap, where did all those bodies come from floating in the ocean from that empty plane??? Where is Silverheartbone and why am I doing his work for him???
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post

    They are not employing the IRS with an incentive to find that plane, that's the problem. Technology goes where the money is.

    That being said, someone has to at least have a general idea as to where that plane went down and with all that has been said to date, it doesn't appear to be the case or they don't want to be able to find it for one reason or another.

    Don't be surprised if it pops up in the air sometime in the future heading towards a major airport. It's a difficult decision to shoot down a civilian aircraft loaded with a couple hundred people, even if they are headed on a suicide mission. But to shoot down a civilian aircraft that is thought to be empty on a suicide mission is another matter. Since this flight is "known" to have been lost in the Indian ocean, these people can't be on a suicide mission in the future to shoot down. Oh crap, where did all those bodies come from floating in the ocean from that empty plane??? Where is Silverheartbone and why am I doing his work for him???
    I agree about the money part, but with US war ships and war planes on scene , you know they must be using their military satellites. Bottom line , they can't find it. Again is they can't find a 6 story 600.000.00 plus pound plane, no way they could find a well hidden silver stash.

  3. #103
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert FGoens View Post
    I agree about the money part, but with US war ships and war planes on scene , you know they must be using their military satellites. Bottom line , they can't find it. Again is they can't find a 6 story 600.000.00 plus pound plane, no way they could find a well hidden silver stash.


    I was only kidding about the IRS finding that sunken treasure, but not about that plane.

    It's over two miles deep and out in the middle of nowhere. Planes and ships scouring the air and sea and nothing from that plane. It either isn't down there or anywhere near where they think it might be. When a jet falls out of the sky doing several hundred miles an hour, it's almost as hard of an impact as hitting the ground. They will break up on impact and even if it somehow didn't and sunk, it's not a submersible designed to withstand the water pressure of a two mile plunge to the bottom. Either way, there would be tons on items floating to the surface. If that plane really went down in "an" ocean, wreckage will show up sooner or later somewhere. From all the activity that has gone on with this fiasco, I think they are just stalling for time until they can say the ping has stopped by now and the plane is lost forever. We will keep looking for wreckage, but on a much smaller scale. I believe they either know where that plane is on the ground, they think they know about where that plane is on the ground or they haven't the faintest idea and it's really out in the middle of nowhere on the bottom of some ocean.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Posts
    1,851

    Default

    Not to change the subject, but we saw silver spot go deep into the $18's today. The trend seems to be a gentle decline to a low of, anyone can guess. Maybe $15??? Anyway, boys and girls - now's the time to buy. Don't kick yourselves later, after the price has zoomed way up there.

    (Are we far enough below that magic $30 yet?)
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

  5. #105
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post
    Not to change the subject, but we saw silver spot go deep into the $18's today. The trend seems to be a gentle decline to a low of, anyone can guess. Maybe $15??? Anyway, boys and girls - now's the time to buy. Don't kick yourselves later, after the price has zoomed way up there.

    (Are we far enough below that magic $30 yet?)

    Probably not according to Gollum. Anyone can pay the full premium for a single ASE, plus shipping charges and have it delivered for $28.26 today. Of course that's kind of a foolish purchase buying one at a time, at least over the internet. Buying ten at the same premium and shipping rate drops the per ASE price delivered down to $22.90 each. Then if your not picky about what kind of Silver you can get for your investment dollars, ten decent Silver rounds delivered from the same dealer will cost you a whopping $20.35 each.

    Oh crap, I forgot, if you buy 36 of those Silver rounds at the current spot price, they will be delivered for just under $20 each. Forget about $30 delivered Silver.

    Rather today is the best time to buy or not, only time will tell, but today is one of the best times in many years for the lowest premiums on generic Silver and not too far off from their lower premiums on premium rounds as well. Just one warning, that does not include 90% coins or fractional Silver products, unless you can strike a private deal or find a really good sale.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post
    Not to change the subject, but we saw silver spot go deep into the $18's today. The trend seems to be a gentle decline to a low of, anyone can guess. Maybe $15??? Anyway, boys and girls - now's the time to buy. Don't kick yourselves later, after the price has zoomed way up there.

    (Are we far enough below that magic $30 yet?)
    Well it formed a classic golden shower cross when it went under 19.00. I can't imagine , but I thought 20.00 would hold. At least we didn't invest everything we had into it, I mean who would put all thier eggs in one basket , that goes back to one of the first things we were taught

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    865

    Default

    Man just checked Clive Maunds update , wow. Does anyone know if his past updates are stored anywhere online for review? I would like to read the last three cause I know he really changed his tune , it would be a funny read

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert FGoens View Post
    Man just checked Clive Maunds update , wow. Does anyone know if his past updates are stored anywhere online for review? I would like to read the last three cause I know he really changed his tune , it would be a funny read
    1050.00 here we come , sub 15.00 silver

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    865

    Default

    Silver dipped below 14.00 today , lol. This thread was started because I sold silver about 40.00 and was mocked when I said it could be scooped back up under 20.00. I wish I could get a job predicting this scrap, at least I made money. Happy under 14.00 day, enjoy it while you can cause it's going to the moon, sub 15.00 is long gone my friend , if it drops any lower good luck getting any physical. Just kidding, it will still be available like it is now

  10. #110
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert FGoens View Post
    Silver dipped below 14.00 today , lol. This thread was started because I sold silver about 40.00 and was mocked when I said it could be scooped back up under 20.00. I wish I could get a job predicting this scrap, at least I made money. Happy under 14.00 day, enjoy it while you can cause it's going to the moon, sub 15.00 is long gone my friend , if it drops any lower good luck getting any physical. Just kidding, it will still be available like it is now

    Come on Bobby, under $15 Silver, really??

    APMEX just jacked up their ASE rates to $5.99 for an ASE on top of $14.16 spot price for a $20.15 ROPE-A-DOPE SPECIAL!!!

    Oh damn I forgot about Northwest Territorial Mint and that damn 50 cent per ounce they keep giving Silver away at, that only comes in at $14.66 per ounce.

    Ok your right again, it's still under $15 including the premium unless you like paying another 38% more for an ASE.

    Right now you can buy a monster box from APMEX with a premium of $3.99 each or cheap .999 Silver rounds from NWTM and wait a couple months for them to arrive and get 619 ounces for the same money and your wait.

    Hummm, that's 24% more silver for the same money.

    Screw that crap, I want my Silver today!!!
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •