Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Where's your sub $30 ASE now, RobertFGeons?
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Where's your sub $30 ASE now, RobertFGeons?

Default Where's your sub $30 ASE now, RobertFGeons?

Scrap Silver does not count.
    Zinc American Eagles do not count.
    Matthew's Sham Paper Silver does not count.
    Privately minted bars do not count.
    Pope John Paul II coins do not count.

lmfao you just wont let it go will you?

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBull82 View Post
    lmfao you just wont let it go will you?

Is the Pope a Catholic?

the pope is a quitter you should follow his footsteps lol... here is some more sub30 silver lmao... https://bullion.nwtmint.com/silver_bars_1000.php

Quote Originally Posted by gollumthegreat View Post
    Scrap Silver does not count.
    Zinc American Eagles do not count.
    Matthew's Sham Paper Silver does not count.
    Privately minted bars do not count.
    Pope John Paul II coins do not count.

Just like a sore loser to change the rules after loosing. That's fine, we know what the original thread you made in honor of me said , now that that didn't work out , you make a new thread with new rules. Your a joke.

Retard #1 Hey guys the numbers aren't really supporting global warming

Retard # 2 Well we will just change the name to climate charge and tell all the other retards that it's also causing the really cold weather to, we will beat these numbers till they tell our truth.

Kind of reminds me of your new thread, who wants to buy some carbon credits ?

Gollum , I don't really care , I'm not going to fall into you calling me a pedophile, or your new thread with shiny new rules. As far as I'm concerned, you were wrong twice. I don't care if you ever admit it, might moose never did , just shows your low character. Lets stop the personal attacks , before you get attacked again, you were a sore loser last time that happen.

it happened ewice for me as well... i dont give a sh!t what form of silver it was, i got sub30 silver... twice! not that it really even makes a difference but hey at least you can say you were damn close...

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBull82 View Post
    it happened ewice for me as well... i dont give a sh!t what form of silver it was, i got sub30 silver... twice! not that it really even makes a difference but hey at least you can say you were damn close...
    Some worn Morgan's as long as they weigh are not scrap in my eyes, more like real American history. I like to believe mine where out in nv , az , ca ect , involved in all sorts of Mayham

Quote Originally Posted by Robert FGoens View Post

Just like a sore loser to change the rules after loosing. That's fine, we know what the original thread you made in honor of me said , now that that didn't work out , you make a new thread with new rules. Your a joke.

Retard #1 Hey guys the numbers aren't really supporting global warming

Retard # 2 Well we will just change the name to climate charge and tell all the other retards that it's also causing the really cold weather to, we will beat these numbers till they tell our truth.

Kind of reminds me of your new thread, who wants to buy some carbon credits ?

Gollum , I don't really care , I'm not going to fall into you calling me a pedophile, or your new thread with shiny new rules. As far as I'm concerned, you were wrong twice. I don't care if you ever admit it, might moose never did , just shows your low character. Lets stop the personal attacks , before you get attacked again, you were a sore loser last time that happen.

For everyone else who wants to participate in an adult debate about the scarcity (or otherwise) of ASE for under $30, even in the States, even in adult quantities of 500, even with free delivery, during the recent Paper monkey- hammering, you're opinion is welcome. From the evidence, the faux Paper price for Silver would have had to be below $27.49c for any ASEs to have been available, for large purchases; and that rules out a large percentage of J6P. Even then, it's my opinion premiums would have compensated. The ASE is a pretty good standard, and a good chunk of them are spread across individuals. Due to the FACT no ASEs went for under $30 lately, this has got to be another good sign. It's like maybe Ron Paul's Silver lesson to Ben Bernanke with the ASE is having a delayed effect. This is the floor in the ASE price, so to speak. That would be a more trusty barometer than the "market" price set now, by the crooks.

And FGeons, I wasn't expecting any intelligent discourse from you, but please, do not refrain from your attacks. I laughed so hard I cried, last time. That must have been the crying that you heard. Or it was an echo of your sobbing, because I exposed you for the low character type of guy, who likes to post perverted implicit material on a site, not restricted from minors. Attack me any time you wish. I am above you. And your sidekicks.
    Last edited by gollumthegreat; 27th February 2013 at 23:31.

Quote Originally Posted by gollumthegreat View Post
    For everyone else who wants to participate in an adult debate about the scarcity (or otherwise) of ASE for under $30, even in the States, even in adult quantities of 500, even with free delivery, during the recent Paper monkey- hammering, you're opinion is welcome. From the evidence, the faux Paper price for Silver would have had to be below $27.49c for any ASEs to have been available, for large purchases; and that rules out a large percentage of J6P. Even then, it's my opinion premiums would have compensated. The ASE is a pretty good standard, and a good chunk of them are spread across individuals. Due to the FACT no ASEs went for under $30 lately, this has got to be another good sign. It's like maybe Ron Paul's Silver lesson to Ben Bernanke with the ASE is having a delayed effect. This is the floor in the ASE price, so to speak. That would be a more trusty barometer than the "market" price set now, by the crooks.
    And FGeons, I wasn't expecting any intelligent discourse from you, but please, do not refrain from your attacks. I laughed so hard I cried, last time. That must have been the crying that you heard. Or it was an echo of your sobbing, because I exposed you for the low character type of guy, who likes to post perverted implicit material on a site, not restricted from minors. Attack me any time you wish. I am above you. And your sidekicks.
    What if we want to participate in your sub $30 physical debate before you 'magically' changed it to ASE's? Or did that debate 'magically' disappear?

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    What if we want to participate in your sub $30 physical debate before you 'magically' changed it to ASE's? Or did that debate 'magically' disappear?

I don't think it has magically disappeared just yet, Matthew. No, it's still there. But please participate on either. You might be able to explain to us, how, in a single day, CRIMEX volume surpassed global mining output for the entire year. Please explain to us how that 'magically' happens. Give us a reality check.