Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Where's your sub $30 ASE now, RobertFGeons? - Page 12
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Where's your sub $30 ASE now, RobertFGeons?

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    Come on Bobby, under $15 Silver, really??

APMEX just jacked up their ASE rates to $5.99 for an ASE on top of $14.16 spot price for a $20.15 ROPE-A-DOPE SPECIAL!!!

Oh damn I forgot about Northwest Territorial Mint and that damn 50 cent per ounce they keep giving Silver away at, that only comes in at $14.66 per ounce.

Ok your right again, it's still under $15 including the premium unless you like paying another 38% more for an ASE.

Right now you can buy a monster box from APMEX with a premium of $3.99 each or cheap .999 Silver rounds from NWTM and wait a couple months for them to arrive and get 619 ounces for the same money and your wait.

Hummm, that's 24% more silver for the same money.

Screw that crap, I want my Silver today!!!
    Is the premium seriously 3.99? I picked up some at my local guy , he apologized for the 2.75 premium, but said this week we would be back to 2.25 after he receives the next order

Quote Originally Posted by Robert FGoens View Post
    Is the premium seriously 3.99? I picked up some at my local guy , he apologized for the 2.75 premium, but said this week we would be back to 2.25 after he receives the next order

Obviously they are not all thieves out there. The price of an ASE didn't go up at the US Mint, only at the dealers that cooked up this years ROPE-A-DOPE.

Some of them were never out of stock at any time during this years rape and pillage, but they kept raising their premiums just the same.

You need to have this product, you can't be caught without out it. Oh damn we convinced to many to fast to buy them, now we need to fleece these same people for listening to us.

We can't be happy with all that increased business and profits, we need to screw these same people out of every dime we can.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Val - Why don't you get in the business? We could all be your customers!

Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post
    Val - Why don't you get in the business? We could all be your customers!
    Sure as sh!t, as soon as I tried that, Silver would drop to $2.00 an ounce and stay there!#%#!

Although I do have enough 1/10th and 1/4 ounce rounds that I could put one of my grandkids to works selling them on Ebay if the price ever rises high enough to make it worth while to employ one of them.

The price would have to be high enough that I wouldn't be depriving them of a growth opportunity at McDonald's.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    The price would have to be high enough that I wouldn't be depriving them of a growth opportunity at McDonald's.
    Have you seen this child?

I have to admit that 50 per gram for ASE is a great price.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

The older I get, the more I appreciate Arby's. How about their Ham & Cheese? Not many muslims standing in that line...

https://s.yimg.com/fz/api/res/1.2/.B...0/06/arbys.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Have you seen this child?

I have to admit that 50 per gram for ASE is a great price.

Not sure what you mean by that, are you looking forward to the spot price dropping more so you can buy an ASE for 50 cents per gram or when the spot price sky rockets to $15.50 so you can sell your ASE for 50 cents a gram?

Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post
    The older I get, the more I appreciate Arby's. How about their Ham & Cheese? Not many muslims standing in that line...

A lot more than you think. We ate lunch there a lot and you could see them pull into the parking lot and unwrap those towels before they entered. It was a dead giveaway what they planned on eating!!!

Hearing a lot about North West - I caught Silver at 14.40 and was able to buy some rounds under 15 a piece BUT - How long would you expect me to wait ??

- They said it would take 8 - 10 weeks after my check cleared . BUT at sub 15 per coin - It would be worth the wait.

The best price on the main carriers was 16.45 - a two dollar premium per coin .

https://comparesilverprices.com/

I keep hearing the projected price per ounce might go to 10 $ - The thought is - if the stock market crashes - PM will do so as well ( temporarily ) .

I haven't bought anything from NorthWest - in years - because of the long delivery times - Has anyone purchased from them recently ?? and how long did they have to wait ??

As far as the under 30 debate - be better to table that one - for next year .
    Last edited by Boomer; 13th September 2015 at 09:44.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Hearing a lot about North West - I caught Silver at 14.40 and was able to buy some rounds under 15 a piece BUT - How long would you expect me to wait ??

- They said it would take 8 - 10 weeks after my check cleared . BUT at sub 15 per coin - It would be worth the wait.
    Man, talk about patience... AND FAITH! Every so often, another precious metals dealer or broker goes tits-up. We don't know who's going to go broke next, but for sure someone is, and they're going to go broke holding someone's cash or silver/gold. I wouldn't want it to be MINE. Those delayed deliveries spook me. Especially when you consider the whole purpose of buying gold or silver is to hold something as a safe store of wealth. To have tangible possession of it as a safe refuge.