Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Where's your sub $30 ASE now, RobertFGeons? - Page 13
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Where's your sub $30 ASE now, RobertFGeons?

Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post
    Man, talk about patience... AND FAITH! Every so often, another precious metals dealer or broker goes tits-up. We don't know who's going to go broke next, but for sure someone is, and they're going to go broke holding someone's cash or silver/gold. I wouldn't want it to be MINE. Those delayed deliveries spook me. Especially when you consider the whole purpose of buying gold or silver is to hold something as a safe store of wealth. To have tangible possession of it as a safe refuge.

You should talk about patience, Boomer has been stacking for a long time and look how old you are. So I'd say you have a lot more patients than most of the people buying from NWTM that are only waiting a couple months to build their stack higher versus waiting until they are damn near dead!!

Don't forget your comparing dealers with the largest retail mint in the United States. That makes one hell of a difference when it comes time to pay the piper if he goes tits-up.

He doesn't just loose his name and reputation it's a major operation filled with more equipment than any other mint outside of the US Mint, plus he isn't just a stamping plant like the US Mint when it comes to those one ounce rounds.

NWTM does it all from scratch and they get their Silver directly from Pan American Mines. So there is a major investment in equipment that is backing everyone's money if they tried to pull a fast one.

Plus they have been in this business for decades and you don't get to be number one by screwing your customers out of their money.

You also won't find any storage vaults associated with NWTM as you can with so many dealers like those that got screwed with Bullion Direct.

I'm not saying any of these dealers that are associated with storage vaults will go the Bullion Direct way, but it is something to consider when asking one of them to store your metal, especially if they are also running an IRA holding account for their customers as well.

People can say what they think about safe deposit boxes, but I haven't read anything about any bank closing and all their box holders losing all their savings because the bank owner emptied their boxes and spent it on other investments or bought their wife a Maserati for her birthday!!!
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Val, we know you insist there's no real shortages of tangible gold or silver. But I'm seeing from financial news other opinions. And these folks aren't metals peddlers and have nothing to gain from the metals markets...

My baseline is they [the Chinese] have been buying and the Indian have been buying in enormous quantities. It’s virtually impossible to get physical gold in London to ship to those countries. We get permanent requests from Russia, would we please sell our physical gold to India and China. Because there is no physical, only endless promises. And I really worry that the market, that paper market, could be stamped on and people will say “sorry we’ll have a financial close out”, and it’s all over.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...al-gold-london

Thanks Xizang - I have been posting at Bullion Direct forum since 2004 as Buzzdoes - and I do worry about Northwest - ( I never would have guessed Bullion Direct was in trouble ) But at 50 cents over spot - I'll risk it .

I won't make a second order - Until I receive the first - But - I do expect Silver to go lower - Maybe 12 or 13 . But with the premiums at 2 dollars or more - it's hard not giving Northwest another look .

Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post
    Val, we know you insist there's no real shortages of tangible gold or silver. But I'm seeing from financial news other opinions. And these folks aren't metals peddlers and have nothing to gain from the metals markets...

My baseline is they [the Chinese] have been buying and the Indian have been buying in enormous quantities. It’s virtually impossible to get physical gold in London to ship to those countries. We get permanent requests from Russia, would we please sell our physical gold to India and China. Because there is no physical, only endless promises. And I really worry that the market, that paper market, could be stamped on and people will say “sorry we’ll have a financial close out”, and it’s all over.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...al-gold-london
    That's not true, my only comments regarding Gold has been related to what the bullion selling liars have spread false stories about how COMEX is run and how it's going to be drained this month like the last and every month before that one.

Silver is a different matter and everyone can still go out and buy as much as they can afford and that includes premium rounds if you care to pay the thieving dealers their rip off prices. But the plain old generic Silver is still available and at a great premium at NWTM and at some others at under a Dollar an ounce in volumes. It just appears to be that there is going to be fewer places to buy the same products, but what does that really matter as long as they can meet the retail demand. It really means the demand is really not that strong or everyone would be scrambling to find some retail suppliers. Just keep in mind a retail shortage has nothing to do with Silver as a commodity and it's over all availability. There is only so much that these mints can produce in one months time and any excess buying by the public can exceed their ability to meet that demand. A bullion dealers dream come true, at least for those that have access to the inventory that is produced.

I think everyone can feel safe in the knowledge Silver will not be purchased by government central banks to save their currencies as the theory goes for Gold.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Angry China won't do it.

If we were ever to somehow regain control of the country from the banksters, the first thing that we should do is put the financial company executives on trial from their many crimes against the republic.
    Actually it's the the second thing, after finishing the task of rounding up and punishing the traitorous government executive, and legislative individuals. To be fair, limit the statue of limitations covering their crimes to 25 years or so.
    We should all know by now that the CRIMEX continues to be enabled by the federal government.
    The manipulation won't change without some external force.

Do I hear $14, will someone give me $14....
    All right! Can we get $13....
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    If we were ever to somehow regain control of the country from the banksters, the first thing that we should do is put the financial company executives on trial from their many crimes against the republic.
    Actually it's the the second thing, after finishing the task of rounding up and punishing the traitorous government executive, and legislative individuals. To be fair, limit the statue of limitations covering their crimes to 25 years or so.
    We should all know by now that the CRIMEX continues to be enabled by the federal government.
    The manipulation won't change without some external force.

Do I hear $14, will someone give me $14....
    All right! Can we get $13....

Right on Brother Stalin!!!

Next stop 12