Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Good time to sell Silver!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Good time to sell Silver!

Default Good time to sell Silver!

Be a great time to sell now, buy back in may.
    Legal Disclaimer: All posts by the person known here as duneyman jr are not to be relied upon for any reason and may be totally incorrect. All rights reserved and are for entertainment purposes only.

Default As long as the truth remains hidden from the children... it's never a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    So how exactly does a building that is engulfed in flames get "pulled", in that short of a time frame?
    Did emergency personnel have to brave their way through the flames, carrying explosives, and strategically place those explosives(amid the dense smoke) so that detonation would allow the structure to collapse into itself like it did to perfection?
    If so, that is one talented demo team.

Maybe we get lucky and Matthew Shelley can drop a fact or two about this story in the "Matty's thread o facts".
    I won't count on it.

Thanks for posting SHB

Quote Originally Posted by duneyman jr View Post
    i really hope nobody is dumb enough to listen to this ass hat!!! everytime i've seen him show up spouting out of his ass about silver going down or saying you should sell your silver or anything alike, silver has gone up substantially after so just sit tight boys because its a good sign when you see this clown around keep on stackin' buy buy buy

Around the same time he started this thread, silver went up almost a dollar in an hour.

Bought till it hurt middle of last week. I couldn't resist with prices going so low.

It stopped hurting when it arrived today.......
    Something about getting it in your hands and then nothing else seems to matter.
    Which QE are we on now anyway?

drayco- thats proof right there lol, seriously i have seen at least 4 times this guy comes around talking super bearish and we get a few dollars upward lol...
    redroom5- i made a pretty decent purchase last week as well and i know exactly what your talking about! i can't wait for mine to arrive!!!
    KEEP ON STACKIN' DUNEY HAS SPOKEN LMFAO

Quote Originally Posted by redroom5 View Post
    Bought till it hurt middle of last week. I couldn't resist with prices going so low.

It stopped hurting when it arrived today.......
    Something about getting it in your hands and then nothing else seems to matter.

Redroom5, give us some detail on that Silver you got. What form was it, and how much did it cost you down in tolerant Oregon?

Quote Originally Posted by duneyman jr View Post
    Sell? I thought buy low sell high? I think anything brought at 26-29 should be held till the mid to upper 40's then sold, why sell now? I'm ok with selling half, but not under 30 ?

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBull82 View Post
    i really hope nobody is dumb enough to listen to this ass hat!!! everytime i've seen him show up spouting out of his ass about silver going down or saying you should sell your silver or anything alike, silver has gone up substantially after so just sit tight boys because its a good sign when you see this clown around keep on stackin' buy buy buy
    I think he's kidding