Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

10000 units of Silver Bull ETF

Thread: 10000 units of Silver Bull ETF

Default 10000 units of Silver Bull ETF

Hi, I just bought 10,000 units of Horizon Betapro Silver ETF HZU leveraged 2x. I got it at 5.11 today, and do think that the chance of it dropping to $3.50 per unit before seeing the parabolic rise is likely, but I do believe that it will go to $10.00 eventually. I am thinking of the time horizon for it to go to 10.00 per unit, and wonder if anyone knows how long would it take, and how much silver would have to get to for it to reach 10 bucks on this etf?

Quote Originally Posted by Pools Portfolio View Post
    Hi, I just bought 10,000 units of Horizon Betapro Silver ETF HZU leveraged 2x. I got it at 5.11 today, and do think that the chance of it dropping to $3.50 per unit before seeing the parabolic rise is likely, but I do believe that it will go to $10.00 eventually. I am thinking of the time horizon for it to go to 10.00 per unit, and wonder if anyone knows how long would it take, and how much silver would have to get to for it to reach 10 bucks on this etf?
    You should probably get an opinion from your equities broker.

Hi, HZU has dropped to $4.94 today, and you should have bought it today instead and saved yourself 17 cents a unit.