Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Slave Queen Medallions - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Slave Queen Medallions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fvE_...layer_embedded
    here is the latest update from the mulligan mint bashing chris like it was all his fault that the mint was screwing people around on silver they bought when spot was $10 higher than now... i can't believe there are still un-delivered orders from january!!!

Yeah it's crazy. Now the mulligan mint is doing Adam Vs. The Man coins which the design on those are pretty crappy. The quality of the coins from the mulligan mint was very poor IMO anyways. I hope Chris can rebound from all this. His designs were top notch..

I got more out of them too. My first order of Slave Queens were really bad. I don't think one of them was in "good condition". So I wrote to them about and never really heard anything back. Then one day I had a delivery of Slave Queens. They sent me a fresh new order of all very clean good condition Slave Queens. So now I have a pile of good ones and a pile of not so good ones. I'm ok with that.

damn i wish they sent me some extras!!! i complained about the quality of both of my orders... the mulligan mint has the worst looking product i have ever seen along with a ridiculous wait and crappy customer service, i give them a F- lol... anyone that buys into adams sh!t and orders those adam vs the man rounds is quite gullible and i feel sorry for them! i hope chris gets a decent lawsuit against them for using his designs, chris has a very good perspective on things and i like his message as well as the very well made video's on youtube...

Quote Originally Posted by drayco_ View Post
    Yeah it's crazy. Now the mulligan mint is doing Adam Vs. The Man coins which the design on those are pretty crappy. The quality of the coins from the mulligan mint was very poor IMO anyways. I hope Chris can rebound from all this. His designs were top notch..

Adam was bought, cheaply I might add.

Fitting for one who derives response solely from hearsay, and emotional conjecture.

Mulligan Mint will shortly tank in bankruptcy court.

A con is a con.

I was rather annoyed with the video of Adam bashing Chris. I feel Chris just had some bad business partners. I hope he can make it through this. Best designs I've seen and it's good to know it was not on him, but the mint he was dealing with. I hope to see more from Chris only with better business partners..

The Mulligan Mint will never get any of my fiat paper notes ever again.