Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Slave Queen Medallions - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Slave Queen Medallions

Well said valerb!

IMO, who's to say the people minting these medallions aren't the ones selling them on Ebay for double or triple the amount they are selling them on their website. Then using the "ebay" price and saying, "look how much they are selling for on ebay".
    "

the way i look at it they shouldn't knowingly send out bad rounds, there is no way someone could overlook all these dents and dings and they def shouldn't release a round if its going to take weeks before they can ship them... the message is great and the designs so far are awesome but the mulligan mint is lacking... their name fits

I even ordered one of these as well. Got it today and even the Fu*k*ng poster is all damaged. Never ordering from them again. The reason I bring this up is to let other people know that they are sending out items that are damaged. I would want somebody to tell me. I am all about the message but their products, everything I've got from them has been damaged. Except for maybe one of the 25 medallions I bought. No excuse!

https://www.silverbulletsilvershield...een-print.html

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBull82 View Post
    depending on how popular the series gets... if even 400,000 people decide they like the set and want to complete one they wont be able to because they are made to order and these earlier releases are only selling 50-70k... they could be very valuable in two years... at least im hoping they will be lol
    50k is a huge population, I have graded gold Libertads with populations under ten (not ten thousand) that don't go for much over melt.

Quote Originally Posted by drayco_ View Post
    I even ordered one of these as well. Got it today and even the Fu*k*ng poster is all damaged. Never ordering from them again. The reason I bring this up is to let other people know that they are sending out items that are damaged. I would want somebody to tell me. I am all about the message but their products, everything I've got from them has been damaged. Except for maybe one of the 25 medallions I bought. No excuse!

https://www.silverbulletsilvershield...een-print.html

That sucks! Can you upload a picture of the rounds !?

I am interested in seeing what quality they send to their customers & I am sure you will be HELPING tons of people out there wondering as well!

Thanks Drayco.

Agreed.
    I believe it's time to at least see some photos of these coins.
    I know it's a new age and things are different than back in the day but I wonder if any of these complaints have been addressed to the mint that sold them?
    Back in the day, the next step taken when a product arrived unsatisfactory would be an individual would get back to the seller/supplier and see if a suitable replacement could be procured.
    If that failed to net the desired effect, one would start complaining vocally to anyone that would listen.
    I guess the first step gets skipped nowadays.
    Oh well, a new age. Whatever. Something smells fishy about this.
    I'll certainly report what my next shipment of coins looks like. Otherwise I hope you get your issues resolved
    Last edited by skijake; 6th February 2013 at 23:00.

I'm really not trying to be an a$s. I was just exited about getting them. After putting them in their capsules, they look good, in low light. I was comparing them to some Eagles and Maple leafs. This operation is still in the beginning stages. I guess I can't expect mint quality when the US Mint is using, I would guess, $500,000? machines to mint theirs. I'm not familiar with the prices but I would imagine the US Mint presses are pretty impressive. I will try and get some close ups but they're in their air tights and it's a pain trying to get them out. Will report back soon.

Question I'm Confused on one point

Quote Originally Posted by drayco_ View Post
    I'm really not trying to be an a$s. I was just exited about getting them. After putting them in their capsules, they look good, in low light. I was comparing them to some Eagles and Maple leafs. This operation is still in the beginning stages. I guess I can't expect mint quality when the US Mint is using, I would guess, $500,000? machines to mint theirs. I'm not familiar with the prices but I would imagine the US Mint presses are pretty impressive. I will try and get some close ups but they're in their air tights and it's a pain trying to get them out. Will report back soon.
    One thing Drayco,
    Have you relayed your concerns to the mint that sold them to you?
    You've never indicated this and I wonder why you haven't made this clear.
    You must realize that would be the normal course of action or am I missing something?
    If you have and have not received satisfaction, please rant away, but if you haven't, why not?

Look, I like the medallions. I just wasn't satisfied with the quality. I placed an order for the Freedom Girls before I took delivery of the Slave Queen. I would still have placed an order, just maybe for not as much. The designs or top notch. Freedom Girl is a beautiful piece of precious. Heidi Wastweet's art is amazing. It doesn't get any better than that for design IMO. I just hope that they come in a little better condition is all.

As far as ranting, isn't that what blogs are for?

I look forward to the Freedom Girl.

frg_obv_bu_2.jpg
    Last edited by drayco_; 7th February 2013 at 01:49.

One thing Drayco,
    Have you relayed your concerns to the mint that sold them to you?

No I have not contacted the mint. I sent an email with the "contact us" on the Silver Bullet Silver Shield. Haven't heard back from them. But I shouldn't have to be calling the mint. The customer shouldn't be the one who addresses an issue like this. But when all said and done, they are an awesome collection. I only have the Slave Queen right now but waiting for the Freedom Girls. Ordered the day they came out. Still says pending for my payment though.
    Last edited by drayco_; 7th February 2013 at 02:59.