Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Slave Queen Medallions
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Slave Queen Medallions

Angry Slave Queen Medallions

So finally after about a month of waiting, I received my Slave Queen Medallions. I ordered 15 of them. However, every one of them and I mean EVERY ONE of them had marks and starches on them. Very pissed off right now about that.

I really hope the Freedom Girl Medallions are in better shape since I already placed my order for them.

Needless to say I will not be ordering from The Silver Bullet Silver Shield ever again..

Did you order proofs?
    I've looked at examples of the first 2 coins {Debt and Trivium} he produced and there is an improvement from the first.
    I'd say the quality of the second coin matches or is an improvement on an ASE.
    I'll be getting the Slave queens soon myself so I'll report back.
    I've been thrilled with the coins so far but I'm just buying silver and paying a couple bucks over spot for supporting Chris's message.
    Proofs should be perfect or very close to it. The bullion coins? I'd have to see examples of what you are having a problem with. Can you post pictures?

I just ordered the BU but I'd expect them to be free of smudges and marks. I am the type that takes all my silver coins and puts them in airtight plastic capsules. I was just really exited about these and after finally getting them and looking at them, all of them have marks. I will see about trying to get some close up pics of them and sharing them.

I support his message as well and was really impressed with the design but after getting them like this, just really disappoints me.

I will see about posting some examples here soon..

Quote Originally Posted by skijake View Post
    Did you order proofs?
    I've looked at examples of the first 2 coins {Debt and Trivium} he produced and there is an improvement from the first.
    I'd say the quality of the second coin matches or is an improvement on an ASE.
    I'll be getting the Slave queens soon myself so I'll report back.
    I've been thrilled with the coins so far but I'm just buying silver and paying a couple bucks over spot for supporting Chris's message.
    Proofs should be perfect or very close to it. The bullion coins? I'd have to see examples of what you are having a problem with. Can you post pictures?

Two weeks +- here.
    I would be slightly irked, receiving marked pieces.
    Should be same condition as advertisement photo.
    Support purchasing, same reason, beyond weight being #1 rule.
    I will report condition as well.

mine were marked too... half moon shape dents from a feeder or something mechanical as well as spots on the silver... just like everyone else i support the cause but if my freedom girls are the same i wont be getting any more either...

That sucks! I think only one out of all of the ones I ordered was in good condition. The rest, all have marks. Little annoyed with it!

yeah me too but it's not like im going to send them back to wait another month lol... the way i see it is if this "movement" get's huge, people will realize that there are only 50k-70k of them made and alot of people that want one and by than im sure they will know there were alot of defects in their earlier coins???

Still not happy with them.. I was so exited to get them and waiting almost 35 days after my payment had cleared. Then to get them with marks and spots all over them? Not cool but I know what you're saying.

yeah they definately need to mint like 50k coins in good BU shape before they even release a coin.... this releasing rounds and having to make 20k rounds in a week and ship them before people start to bitch just isn't working, their cause is great but they def need to figure things out at the mint...

Quote Originally Posted by drayco_ View Post
    Still not happy with them.. I was so exited to get them and waiting almost 35 days after my payment had cleared. Then to get them with marks and spots all over them? Not cool but I know what you're saying.

I can understand that you are not happy with those medallions if they have marks on them! I would be a little bummed too. Question though...are you buying them for Silver value, or NUMISMATIC value!? If you are looking for MS69 coins or MS70 buying BU coins will typically not fit that description. Do you plan on selling them at a higher premium or just letting go as SILVER SPOT when prices skyrocket?! just curious.