Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Slave Queen Medallions - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Slave Queen Medallions

Cool Last thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by drayco_ View Post
    One thing Drayco,
    Have you relayed your concerns to the mint that sold them to you?

No I have not contacted the mint. I sent an email with the "contact us" on the Silver Bullet Silver Shield. Haven't heard back from them. But I shouldn't have to be calling the mint. The customer shouldn't be the one who addresses an issue like this. But when all said and done, they are an awesome collection. I only have the Slave Queen right now but waiting for the Freedom Girls. Ordered the day they came out. Still says pending for my payment though.
    I'm sure that your enthusiasm towards their product is appreciated but in all fairness the correct course of action is to notify the mint of your displeasure with the product and wait for a response.
    If a business sets up checks and balances for quality assurance and that isn't met by the final product they should certainly be made aware of the problem by the end user {you in this case} and see how they address your concern.
    Take it a step further than what happened to you. Your check is cashed and you wait for weeks to receive your order and it never shows up.
    Wouldn't you contact them {first} with your concerns and see how they resolved the issue or would you go to a favorite forum and say they are crooks because they cashed your check and you had nothings to show for it? You enter into a business contract with a company when you order a service or product. If that service or product falls short of your expectations it is your responsibility to first work with that business by voicing your concern to them. How are they suppossed to know there is a problem if you don't tell them? If you do not receive satisfaction, you as their customer have the right to complain to whoever will listen.
    In a perfect world any business would meet or exceed your expectations every time. That's not how the real world works and while it may seem annoying as all get up, you first make the business aware of the issue and see how they go about making amends.
    If you are so un happy with something you've bought the company has the right to refund you your money or attempt to rectify your concerns.
    Common decency suggests that you give them that opportunity before you publicly bash them.
    I'm guessing you'd want the same if you offered a product or service and it didn't live up to your customer's expectations rather than hearing about it on Facebook or Twitter before you even knew there was a problem.
    I'll take my soapbox and say good night. Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by skijake View Post
    I'm sure that your enthusiasm towards their product is appreciated but in all fairness the correct course of action is to notify the mint of your displeasure with the product and wait for a response.
    If a business sets up checks and balances for quality assurance and that isn't met by the final product they should certainly be made aware of the problem by the end user {you in this case} and see how they address your concern.
    Take it a step further than what happened to you. Your check is cashed and you wait for weeks to receive your order and it never shows up.
    Wouldn't you contact them {first} with your concerns and see how they resolved the issue or would you go to a favorite forum and say they are crooks because they cashed your check and you had nothings to show for it? You enter into a business contract with a company when you order a service or product. If that service or product falls short of your expectations it is your responsibility to first work with that business by voicing your concern to them. How are they suppossed to know there is a problem if you don't tell them? If you do not receive satisfaction, you as their customer have the right to complain to whoever will listen.
    In a perfect world any business would meet or exceed your expectations every time. That's not how the real world works and while it may seem annoying as all get up, you first make the business aware of the issue and see how they go about making amends.
    If you are so un happy with something you've bought the company has the right to refund you your money or attempt to rectify your concerns.
    Common decency suggests that you give them that opportunity before you publicly bash them.
    I'm guessing you'd want the same if you offered a product or service and it didn't live up to your customer's expectations rather than hearing about it on Facebook or Twitter before you even knew there was a problem.
    I'll take my soapbox and say good night. Good Luck!

The way you're coming off and being so persistent, makes me think you work for Chris Duane or the minting company he is using for his SBSS operation. The medallions are beautiful. I'm sure they will get better as time goes by and their operation becomes more streamlined. I don't feel I should have to contact the mint. I contacted the site in which I ordered from. I would think Chris Duane would be contacting the mint and addressing this is issue. I didn't make this thread to bash. I may have said somethings in the heat of the moment after opening my package but hey, I am still a customer and am waiting for my Freedom Girls. Like I stated before, I just hope they come in better condition.

Cool I'm wrong and you are right!

I could say the same about you. {but I don't}
    What kind of individual bad mouths a product by posting negative comments before giving the business a chance to rectify it? Is there some kind of agenda? See how that works?
    I'm thinking that's just how some people do things and I disagree with it, mainly because it's not fair.
    Anyway, I don't work for Chris {I own my own business, multiple decades} and I've spent enough time on this.
    You are right and I hope you find satisfaction with this situation.
    Best of luck.

Thumbs up My last word on this subject {I think}

I mentioned I'd report on the condition of my Slave Queens once my order {multiple rolls} came in.
    Happy to say they are perfect.
    No marks, scratches, off center presses.
    Stunning quality that matches my new ASE's.
    That being said, I will be changing my orders in the future.
    I'm doubling up on my purchases as these things are just awesome.
    Good Luck to everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by skijake View Post
    I mentioned I'd report on the condition of my Slave Queens once my order {multiple rolls} came in.
    Happy to say they are perfect.
    No marks, scratches, off center presses.
    Stunning quality that matches my new ASE's.
    That being said, I will be changing my orders in the future.
    I'm doubling up on my purchases as these things are just awesome.
    Good Luck to everybody!
    Sounds like you have more invested in SBSS than just your order you received. Anywho, glad they came in good. Wish mine would have. Hopefully the Freedom Girl ones come in the same condition you just mentioned.

So I attached two photos. One from my order and a picture from their website. It's hard to see in a photo and with it being in a plastic capsule but all of them have this milky like appearance on them. I pretty much only received one out of the 30 I ordered in what I consider "new" condition.

Slave Queen.jpg

Slave.jpg

Cool Artistic Messaging

I like the idea of these offerings and am surprised I haven't gotten any myself.

Glad a bunch of you C/Kats here got some.

Whatever it takes to bring enthusiasm to the silver market is a good idea IMO.

I'm thinking I may have to pull the trigger on some of the Freedom Girls to be used as gifts. I think they could really resonate with the ladies that represent "a stacker in waiting". I'm not much into giving gifts to Dude's anyways. I think the silver landscape should have more female stackers.

What can I say....I'm prejudiced I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by AgShaman View Post
    I like the idea of these offerings and am surprised I haven't gotten any myself.
    Glad a bunch of you C/Kats here got some.
    Whatever it takes to bring enthusiasm to the silver market is a good idea IMO.
    I'm thinking I may have to pull the trigger on some of the Freedom Girls to be used as gifts. I think they could really resonate with the ladies that represent "a stacker in waiting". I'm not much into giving gifts to Dude's anyways. I think the silver landscape should have more female stackers.
    What can I say....I'm prejudiced I guess?
    The number of male traders vastly outnumbers the number of women traders, but on average women are better traders. Men have a bad habit of holding on to losing trades, while women are 'cruel' to their trades. I commonly see women trading, and if the trade goes against them, "Get me out.". Where I often have to tell the men "If you die with a trade on, you can't pass it on to your kids.".

Seems like this whole operation is just not doing good. Lots of people aren't happy in all the comments I've seen on facebook, here and other forums. I am still waiting on my order which was placed almost 35 days ago. Still nothing and won't reply. I've sent two messages asking for an update. Needless to say, this will be my last order with them. Such a shame too. The art work is really amazing and the message.

Default Both of 'em?

Quote Originally Posted by drayco_ View Post
    Seems like this whole operation is just not doing good. Lots of people aren't happy in all the comments I've seen on facebook, here and other forums. I am still waiting on my order which was placed almost 35 days ago. Still nothing and won't reply. I've sent two messages asking for an update. Needless to say, this will be my last order with them. Such a shame too. The art work is really amazing and the message.
    Are you speaking to the regular bullion rounds or does this include the 'proof' offerings?

Sorry to be nosy as I've not pulled the trigger on any as of this time, but I am curious...and I don't have facebook...and I don't plan on having facebook.

I would think the proofs would be a sure thing...but I just haven't kept up with what's going on with their problems etc.

The concept is sound.

I hope they work out the bugs proper and in short order.