Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

the RCM has released the NEW 20 for 20 coin..

Thread: the RCM has released the NEW 20 for 20 coin..

Default the RCM has released the NEW 20 for 20 coin..

it is hockey themed , just info for those who might not have known it is now available. i believe it is the 7th coin in the never ending series..

I learned my lesson to personally stay away from RCM purchases. I recently bought a 1/25th of a oz of Gold coin for 80 bucks at auction. 2011 Year of the Wildebeast or something like that. The RCM was selling it for 80 bucks and not knowing exactly how much gold was in it, I paid 80 bucks for it. Pissed me off to no end when I found out it was 1/25th instead of 1/10th of an oz like I thought. My bad I know. Still, I was pissed because it only had 25 dollars of actual gold. At the time I had a very illogical thought, WHY would anyone pay 80 bucks for a tiny gold coin that only had 25 dollars of gold in it.

From that moment on, I had the opinion that anybody that purchased gold and silver way over spot price JUST because it had a pretty design on it's front and back was completely crazy. IMO.
    It's hard to keep a good man down but JPM and Wall St. are trying their damnedest.

Too bad. Sorry. Not interested in coin collections. I'm into silver (and gold) as a store of value in precious metals. That's as bullion and 90% silver currency coins. Too many ways to make mistakes with collectible coins. Besides, when the sh!t hits the fan and there's only gold, silver and ammo to buy food, fuel and medicine, I can't imagine anyone getting too concerned with pretty pictures on the metal.
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

Don't do it.

Not this time, never again.

RCM has a well documented history of fraud when it comes to this coin series.

I recommend selling every one you have to some sucker on CL or feebay and buying generic rounds.
    (Okay, maybe keep a few of the first three issues...)

And now, they no longer off free shipping promo codes; your '$20 for $20' just turned into '$24 for $20'.

Like 99.99% (perhaps 100%) of all RCM products, they have managed to make this one suck, too.
    Caedite eos.