Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

My take on things - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My take on things

Relatively late to the game, stacking after the drop from the $49 high.... Ditto on the welcome, Draco!

Got that 0800 est smack this morning I see.

its been getting smacked down since last night lol wtf! but what goes up must come down i guess, we have had a good last week or two so hopefully it comes back with good support... i read that canada is "rationing" out their silver maples as well as the US mint stopped production so things should be going just fine you gotta have a smackdown sooner or later. the physical investment demand will determine paper silver prices sooner or later everyone has to be buying whatever physical they can afford right now to help out if there is a serious shortage coming up!!! if the whole world starts buying at the same time we could put an end to these low prices!!!

What the F**K happened??!! Silver was doing pretty good and then it gets kicked in the nuts.. Even with all the fundamentals being very bullish... Luckily I'm in it for long term but this short term sh*t definitely aggravates me a little.

you said it! hopefully everyone keeps buying up the physical

Looks like we got that 8 am est spank down. All went down hill starting around 8 am..