Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

My take on things
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My take on things

Post My take on things

I wonder what would happen if all the people that worked so hard enslaving humanity, instead, put all that effort and energy into promoting peace, love, and equalness, what a better place it would be. There really has to be a point where you step back and look at the world with glasses on, or something. Break the conditioning you've been subjected too. Indoctrination starts at a very young age and it's 2013. There are subliminal messages every where. There is fluoride in your water. The average person has how many vaccines at the age of 5? Speaking of vaccines, Bill Gates and the WHO (World Health Organization) go to Africa with millions of vaccines, but no food? The food you eat has been Genetically Modified. If you think the long chemtrail dust in the sky that slowly dissipates and falls to the earth is normal, you may have fluoride in your toothpaste. Today where I was, the entire sky was covered and eventually it just became overcast and hazy. They were not clouds. If you think it's normal that "cancer" is a house hold name because someone in your family has or even yourself experienced the horrible effects of Chemotherapy and Radiation, you may have been exposed to mercury from you flu vaccine. If you base your opinion on dis-information and propaganda put out by the bought and paid for Main Stream Media, I can not debate anything with you because I know it will do no good. I don't blame anyone though. It's not you because we are all products of our environment.

The only reason I bring this up is because I truly believe that a very small percentage of the worlds population control the rest. Do you think that MK Ultra experiments were just for the Cold War?

With that all being said, how can you look at the Silver Market say there's no manipulation. I watch the spot price and lately it seems like every morning around 0800 est Silver gets kicked in the balls. I'm no expert so I was either sucked into stacking by very persuasive people and the silver market is rigged, like everything else or Silver is going to do what I believe it's going to do, and that is to continue to be very volatile but in long term very bullish. Unless of course Barry Soetoro signs some kind of new Executive Order that says we are no longer using Dollars and says we will now be using Patriot Dollars and what every you had in dollars in now equivalent to Patriot Dollars. So if that happened, your silver would now be worth X Patriot Dollars.

So in my case, I have a nice stack of silver. I started buying in at $15 dollars an ounce. I have bought all the way up to 49.xx. I still buy today. I am ready for a real run though and I will gladly trade Patriot Dollars or Dollars for silver any day. Yes cash is king today because of the system that has been put in place. The system looks like it has reached a point of no return and it's inevitable for a collapse but what if it was set up for that? You think the people at the top of the pyramid will feel the effects? Nope. If you start preparing those effects won't as bad.

That's my rant.

Looking forward to see if we get that 0800 drop tomorrow.

The only thing I dislike is that you don't have many posts.

I enjoyed that.

Thanks SilverBlood.

yeah good post, except im looking forward to see if we get that 800 spike tomorrow lol... things are looking better and better every day! we were up 5% on the week last week and were almost already up another 5%... eagles are shut down for now, anything on ebay is going for $40/oz+ and gold is inching up too... im thinking we may get some luck on this one!!!

I agree, I am very bullish myself. The Eagles situation is a very interesting development. However, I am a bit skeptical of the news. I know it officially came from the U.S. Mint but it's not even the 4th week in Jan. and already they are suspending 2013 Eagles? My thought process on everything is to question everything now a days.. Regardless, very bullish.

drayco_, good post.

Thanks.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

ok so we were both right lol... it went down.... it shot up hope it can hold!!!!!!

Thanks silverheartbone...

I do see where it looks like they tried to hammer it between 0700 and 0900 but then right back up. Looking good to me.

Welcome Drayco.