Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Limitless credit card...!!??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Limitless credit card...!!??

Default Limitless credit card...!!??

About 8 months ago I applied for the first credit card I ever had in my entire life. I used it a few times for some big purchases and paid off the entire balance every single month so I wasn't charged any interest. I was recently informed that my Card has NO SPENDING LIMIT/ limitless revolving Line of Credit. Obviously I am an extremely responsible person, BUT....what would you do with a Limitless card!? =)

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverCoin View Post
    Obviously I am an extremely responsible person, BUT....what would you do with a Limitless card!? =)

Thanks.
    I would probably do the same as you.................use it responsibly and pay it off monthly.

I have never heard of an unlimited card but I don't doubt you have one.

I'm sure there is something in the fine print that allows them to cut it off at any time they choose. Let's say you attempt to buy a $300k Ferrari with it. I bet they deny that charge. Or if you begin running up debt quickly in an obviously unsustainable way I would imagine they would shut the card down.

Another thing I wonder............what does that do to your credit score? I mean I have always heard that too much available credit is not a good thing.
    Which QE are we on now anyway?

About 8 months ago I applied for the first credit card I ever had in my entire life. I used it a few times for some big purchases and paid off the entire balance every single month so I wasn't charged any interest. I was recently informed that my Card has NO SPENDING LIMIT/ limitless revolving Line of Credit. Obviously I am an extremely responsible person, BUT....what would you do with a Limitless card!? =)

Thanks.
    There's a morality issue with using a Bank's credit card facility.

i would buy 100k worth of silver and gold and hope like hell the bank goes out of business after the first few payments lol

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBull82 View Post
    i would buy 100k worth of silver and gold and hope like hell the bank goes out of business after the first few payments lol
    I doubt those who have been raped, murdered, starved, and tortured, by the hegemony of your bwank, would share the same sentiment.

Quote Originally Posted by redroom5 View Post
    I would probably do the same as you.................use it responsibly and pay it off monthly.

I have never heard of an unlimited card but I don't doubt you have one.

I'm sure there is something in the fine print that allows them to cut it off at any time they choose. .
    I like this answer & will continue to use it responsibly! I'm sure there are a lot of things I cannot do with it, the first I know is that they max out any Cash advances at 10k. If a person were to buy 100k in Silver I think the interest would be over $12,000 dollars if you didn't pay off the entire balance. If SHTF & silver spiked to $100oz. I would probably buy 5 Monster boxes you better believe it =) Haha

yeah i was just thinking in a fictitious matter, my ex ruined my credit and put me 120k in the hole so i will probably never have a CC with a decent limit again...

Thanks.

American Express does that. You have no limit, but you really do and it's based on your spending habits and how well you maintain the payments on that card.

If some other bank card is doing the same thing, you can bet they are also monitoring the amount you spend and how you are taking care of the debt.

Short of being a billionaire, I don't know if anyone truly has a limitless card.

I know my bank cards have limits on them and I haven't paid a penny interest on any of them in years and we use them for everything possible.

I personally don't know what's immoral about using a credit card, especially if your paying it off every month and getting freebies for doing so. Our next flight to Europe will be on credit card freebie miles. Assuming we are both healthy long enough at the same time to use them.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    I personally don't know what's immoral about using a credit card, especially if your paying it off every month and getting freebies for doing so.
    Small wonder the average household credit card balance in the USA is $14,750. A small price to pay for instant gratification. But what the heck; the government has maxed-out another credit card, on your behalf, that's now $16 Trillion! Why don't they just call it a debt card. What have we become? Debt slaves! Nations of consume it now, pay for it in tomorrowland? What happened to work, save, spend? But aside the morality issue on the personal level, I was on about your aiding and abetting of the criminal credit card companies and banks. Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by gollumthegreat View Post
    Small wonder the average household credit card balance in the USA is $14,750. A small price to pay for instant gratification. But what the heck; the government has maxed-out another credit card, on your behalf, that's now $16 Trillion! Why don't they just call it a debt card. What have we become? Debt slaves! Nations of consume it now, pay for it in tomorrowland? What happened to work, save, spend? But aside the morality issue on the personal level, I was on about your aiding and abetting of the criminal credit card companies and banks. Carry on.
    It's actually still alive and well for those with a sense of responsibility and a little self control.

Now, I understand that much of the population (and our government) does not posses either of those qualities but should we really be saving them from themselves? If so at what cost to liberty and free markets? Not that I think we have anything resembling a free market now. We do not.
    Which QE are we on now anyway?