Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

There can only be hyperinflation of the FRN (USD), deflation is quite impossible. - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: There can only be hyperinflation of the FRN (USD), deflation is quite impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Deflation is not possible in today's fiat world. Deflationist always like to point to a repeat of history, without realising that debt induced deflation in the past was in terms of gold, which means falling prices in terms of gold-hard currency rally in today's speak, which is exactly the same thing as what the hyperinflationists like us are talking about. Fiat money always ends in hyperiflationary death.
    Hey Warlord, why is this obvious analysis so simple for us laymen, yet the professionals seem so befuddled?
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Default I believe the following to be true.

The kabbal wants you to believe in the strong possibility of currency deflation.

Look around and you will see ample evidence of them supporting that notion.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Hey Warlord, why is this obvious analysis so simple for us laymen, yet the professionals seem so befuddled?
    Thanks for the compliment. Our social science education system emphasizes in making seemingly intellectual arguments in complicated manners to "act smart". I took a degree in Economics and that basically describes what it is. Other than the most basic foundations in mirco and macro analysis the rest of the "applied field" are really elegantly irrelevent in the real world. Instead most of my accurate prediction and understanding of the current economics situation comes largely from my strong intuition from high school math foundation-Always go for the easy proof.

What is deflation is today's world? It means appreciation of fiat currency. What does that implies? It implies increased general purchasing power of paper currency. If you get to the fundamental of the deflation proposition the level of ridiculousness is obvious.

The "money as debts" argument for deflation doesn't work out to be realistic either. Proponents say because most money are loaned out as debts, slower paper money creation causes deflationary crash as debtors who are fooled into this ponzi scheme struggled to sell goods for cash to pay of debts. Without questioning the very fanciful assumpions, let us be reminded that there is a good reason why this situation has never happened in history. The power that be has a steady gain by reaping off the unaware masses through inflation tax and a hence deflationary crash, technically risks too much at stake. A deflationary pressure will kill the currency itself almost immediately. People will say "Look there is not enough federal reserve notes, let us use something else for transactions." People who are in debts might be fooled into scrambling to sell good for cash for a while, but for the rest that are not in debt and smart enough beings can immediately woke up and gave up the paper currency at all-value of paper money going to zero! Don't believe it then ask yourself using common sense if the elites stops issuing fiat and start collect the circulationg ones back via credit contraction, will fiat then rises all the way to the price of diamond or crash at zero?

Hence ask yourself if you are the power elites who controls fiat money- do you want a deflationary crash reaping nothing and making paper currency worthless now, or reaping off a lot on the way of controlled inflation, risking making the paper currency worthless in the long run? The choice seems to be obvious. By either means, fiat money will NOT increase in purchasing power.
    Last edited by Warlord; 27th January 2013 at 03:28.

Default My guess is the irrational and artificial deflation can only exist for a short time

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Hence ask yourself if you are the power elites who controls fiat money- do you want a deflationary crash reaping nothing and making paper currency worthless now, or reaping off a lot on the way of controlled inflation, risking making the paper currency worthless in the long run? The choice seems to be obvious. By either means, fiat money will NOT increase in purchasing power.
    Is this season the final irresponsible blow off top for the currency debasers?

Fed and Bank of Japan caused gold crash

Ahh yes our money masters, "The Fed".