Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Physical demand still alive and very well! - Page 14
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Physical demand still alive and very well!

Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post
    Seems that as far as precious metals are concerned, the various central banks suddenly waking up and realizing that it's 'every man for himself', banks like Germany's are bringing their physical metals back home. Seems there has to be a domino effect as far as silver is concerned. Paper is convenient. But for security and survival, it's going to be a very PHYSICAL world...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lnslMWhOTw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lnslMWhOTw

I still don't believe the central banks will ever start stock piling Silver. It's one thing to artificially inflate Gold to the moon, but the world can't afford to inflate Silver to the moon and there is no justification for it. Just make Gold whatever unrealistic value you want to make everyone happy. That's not to say some countries might actually start stock piling Silver to protect their industrial base at some point, but that's a different matter than using it as money.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

When I saw that video clip picture I thought Morton had been resurrected, kind of like a salt vampire

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCxDrfs4GtM&feature=player_detailpage#t=41 s

Bunch of loud mouths who to this day refuse to take personal responsibility for the lives or their actions. Even back then people were clammering for a Nanny State.
    Gb

LUCK favors the PREPARED darling. - "Edna Mole"

ATTENTION Liberals and Progressives - The path to HELL is paved with good intentions.
    ( The USA is certainly spiraling in that direction)

"The future ain't what it used to be". - Yogi Berra

My personal experience is that those who successfully serve in the military, then after discharge start and build their own businesses, are the most self-reliant citizens, who accept responsibility for their own decisions. Not that our decisions are better than anyone else's. But at least we are grown-up enough to realize we are responsible for what we do.

It's a shame that so many people think they're getting away with taking shortcuts by avoiding military service, and suckle on a government tit instead of doing their own business enterprise. Those who take shortcuts are invariably the ones who expect everyone else to assume responsibility for them.
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

Default From the USGS

http://minerals.usgs.gov/minerals/pu...2012-silve.pdf

Check out page 147 (second page of PDF) in regards to depletion of ore grades.

Default 3rd straight record month

Unless we see an unprecedented drop in physical demand, ASE's will have their third straight record. As of today 3,356,500 sold from the US mint in the month of March and 14,223,000 sold in 85 days of this year. For the year it would appear 60 million could be sold if this pace keeps up but 50 million is still looking like a distinct possibility. Considering that 40 million have never been sold, this is a very under-reported story. If you ask me, we are likely export most of it considering your average joe refuses to acknowledge the economy turmoil around the globe.

Quote Originally Posted by broox419 View Post
    Unless we see an unprecedented drop in physical demand, ASE's will have their third straight record. As of today 3,356,500 sold from the US mint in the month of March and 14,223,000 sold in 85 days of this year. For the year it would appear 60 million could be sold if this pace keeps up but 50 million is still looking like a distinct possibility. Considering that 40 million have never been sold, this is a very under-reported story. If you ask me, we are likely export most of it considering your average joe refuses to acknowledge the economy turmoil around the globe.
    Wow, & everyone on here thinks there is a shortage of Silver...!??

50 Million Oz. + of just ASE's. Not including Maples, Harmonics, Aussies, Britannia's, Chinamese...should I go on. I don't see a shortage of Silver at all.

I've learned that SILVER & GOLD IS A BUSINESS.

Propaganda at its finest. I'll keep stacking, but don't tell me there is a shortage because clearly there is not. & if you read articles that there is...THEY ARE PROBABLY PAID OFF BY DEALERS. Trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by broox419 View Post

And COMEX is delivering 11,710,000 ounces of Silver so far this month through Wednesday and it isn't phasing the paper players one bit. Of course it all adds up and if these kinds of numbers keep piling on collectively, we will see Silver price rise, hopefully.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    And COMEX is delivering 11,710,000 ounces of Silver so far this month through Wednesday and it isn't phasing the paper players one bit. Of course it all adds up and if these kinds of numbers keep piling on collectively, we will see Silver price rise, hopefully.

That's 12,630,000 ounces delivered through Thursday from COMEX.

Looks like the official total for March will stand at 3,356,500. With 812,000 already sold in April on the first day, unless today's figure is an April fool's joke, physical demand is very much strong. If today's total was combined with March well over 4 million were sold in a 32 day period. My guess is that they were sold during the long weekend and could be applied to March's number but for whatever reason the mint is choosing not to do so.