Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Physical demand still alive and very well! - Page 11
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 239

Thread: Physical demand still alive and very well!

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Posts
    1,851

    Default

    I've been thinking the same things. And I'm surprised that silver is as cheap as it is right now. $28.74 and going down as I type this... Cheap silver is fine also. It gives us all a little time extension to buy a bit more for our stashes. Silver will be going up to stay up soon enough. For now, let's be thankful we have a little more time to hoard just a little bit more...
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

  2. #102
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post
    I've been thinking the same things. And I'm surprised that silver is as cheap as it is right now. $28.74 and going down as I type this... Cheap silver is fine also. It gives us all a little time extension to buy a bit more for our stashes. Silver will be going up to stay up soon enough. For now, let's be thankful we have a little more time to hoard just a little bit more...

    The one thing that is driving the price of Gold and Silver down is paper investors. This is nothing new. The stock market is running wild and paper players go where the money is hot and it's not in Gold and Silver right now and hasn't been for many months.

    These people are not tied to Silver like we are, they are tied to the Dollar and it's ability to make more of it from one paper trade to another. When Silver can do that better than the Dow, then they will be back.

    So as long as the stock market is hot, buying Silver should be at a good price, for buyers that is.
    Last edited by valerb; 16th March 2013 at 01:13.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Posts
    1,851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    So as long as the stock market is hot, buying Silver should be at a good price, for buyers that is.
    Dead-on. Silver price is great right now for BUYERS.
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by billmr View Post
    There will never be a shortage of silver, real or unreal. There is more silver in the universe than you can possibly imagine.
    Like Crude Oil, It just gets progressively harder to get to, the more expensive to get to, and more valuable in hand.
    As a kid I could go to the Saturday morning movie for 2 silver dimes. I can still go to a movie for 2 silver dimes. - Try doing that with the fiat today. How do you see us getting Ag out of the universe with cheap production costs ?
    Of course "bill..." doesn't have or hold silver and probably NO Au. Because he believes in "The full Faith and Credit of..." the federal reserve and wall street.
    Just my deducement from the above quote.
    Gb

    LUCK favors the PREPARED darling. - "Edna Mole"

    ATTENTION Liberals and Progressives - The path to HELL is paved with good intentions.
    ( The USA is certainly spiraling in that direction)

    "The future ain't what it used to be". - Yogi Berra

    .

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    The one thing that is driving the price of Gold and Silver down is paper investors. This is nothing new. The stock market is running wild and paper players go where the money is hot and it's not in Gold and Silver right now and hasn't been for many months.

    These people are not tied to Silver like we are, they are tied to the Dollar and it's ability to make more of it from one paper trade to another. When Silver can do that better than the Dow, then they will be back.

    So as long as the stock market is hot, buying Silver should be at a good price, for buyers that is.
    JPM and jamie Diamon got busted not reporting significant actual loses to the FED and Goobermint. Maybe this is the crack in the door that we've needed to push that Ag manipulation into the open, and hopefully some changes to their scheme, I'm mean tricks, eer, I mean business practices.
    Gb

    LUCK favors the PREPARED darling. - "Edna Mole"

    ATTENTION Liberals and Progressives - The path to HELL is paved with good intentions.
    ( The USA is certainly spiraling in that direction)

    "The future ain't what it used to be". - Yogi Berra

    .

  6. #106
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldbrix View Post
    JPM and jamie Diamon got busted not reporting significant actual loses to the FED and Goobermint. Maybe this is the crack in the door that we've needed to push that Ag manipulation into the open, and hopefully some changes to their scheme, I'm mean tricks, eer, I mean business practices.


    Nah, he'll probably only get fired for getting "caught", they can't have that kind of behavior. If your going to run a crooked show, it can't look like a crooked show. That's not why they pay you the big bucks!!!

    They'll just have to bring in someone that knows how to get the job done right and according to.............
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Posts
    1,851

    Default

    Those guys are so crooked they make a corkscrew look like an ice pick.
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    517

    Default

    2.4 million so far... record is 3.4 for march, should be close

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    517

    Default

    record is 3,381,000 in 2010 for march not 3.4million close enough lol

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    517

    Default

    12 days left so only 90k a day have to be ordered per day... i think were going to see the third record month!!! keep stackin' guys we will prevail, three record months should get some attention

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •