Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Physical demand still alive and very well!
Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 239

Thread: Physical demand still alive and very well!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Treasure Valley, Idaho
    Posts
    849

    Default Physical demand still alive and very well!

    Not even half way through the month and we are looking at a record for silver eagle sales!!

    http://www.usmint.gov/mint_programs/...ales&year=2013

    I know they stopped minting 2012's in mid-December but this is still a great start to the year. Any input for Royal Canadian Mint, Perth Mint or any physical metal data please post here.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Treasure Valley, Idaho
    Posts
    849

    Default

    Already at 5 million troy oz and we're just barely halfway thru the month!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Treasure Valley, Idaho
    Posts
    849

    Default

    6 million with 2 full weeks left at this rate we could break 8 million!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    517

    Default

    im saying 7.5 million for jan...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    517

    Default

    oh its already at 6 so im gonna change that to 8.5 for jan keep stackin cuz all these records are gonna bring in new blood and up goes the price!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by broox419 View Post
    6 million with 2 full weeks left at this rate we could break 8 million!!

    Don't overlook the fact that these ASE's have been pre-ordered for many weeks. It's not as if the general public has been ordering them directly from the mint. It's the few distributors that have access to these deals that are sucking them up and it's a game of who has the ASE's to sell. The distributors or the dealers and who ends up with them. This is not the first time there has been a major run on ASE's and they ended up in LCS and dealer showroom display cases for a long time. The only ones that made an instant killing were the few distributors that had access to these ASE to begin with, as they re-sold them to their downlevels.

    I'm not saying this is the case today, but it's too early to tell when there is all this hype about the ASE sales going through the roof and it may or may not really be happening. Keep in mind no one actually started delivering any new ASE's until this week.

    There are definite signs of a decrease in available retail Silver in some forms. Tulving has been out of all US coins for several weeks and has had trouble securing additional one ounce rounds to sell other than the standard Golden State Mint 1/2 and 1 ounce rounds he sells. He has sunk to scrounging up the bottom of the barrel stock, Ohio Precious Metal one ounce rounds. No one really ever heard of that outfit until the so called retail shortage of 2008 and they were one of the only sources available to many of the dealers. Now I see they have come alive again. Buyer beware, you really might want to sell you inventory one day. Pay the extra 10 or 20 cents an ounce or shop somewhere else, you won't regret in later.

    APMEX still has plenty of inventory, but then they don't have the best prices. A lot of the smaller competitors have been having trouble keeping inventory, but then they never really keep that much to begin with.

    Over all, it has been a nice December and January so far with 20 million being delivered from the COMEX and another 20 million added to SLV yesterday and all those millions being taken off the market to wherever they end up in the form of ASE's. Plus another 3.5 million ounces delivered off the COMEX so far this month. That's over 50 million ounces gone somewhere in a very short period of time. It doesn't seem to be impacting the price yet or not anywhere near what you might expect that amount to have on the market, but it is moving up and that's a positive.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    224

    Default

    Who cares how many the mint has sold, it's a bad thing if you ask me.

    I bought a gold Libertard MS 70 with a population of nine for melt the other day.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    Don't overlook the fact that these ASE's have been pre-ordered for many weeks. It's not as if the general public has been ordering them directly from the mint. It's the few distributors that have access to these deals that are sucking them up and it's a game of who has the ASE's to sell. The distributors or the dealers and who ends up with them. This is not the first time there has been a major run on ASE's and they ended up in LCS and dealer showroom display cases for a long time. The only ones that made an instant killing were the few distributors that had access to these ASE to begin with, as they re-sold them to their downlevels.

    I'm not saying this is the case today, but it's too early to tell when there is all this hype about the ASE sales going through the roof and it may or may not really be happening. Keep in mind no one actually started delivering any new ASE's until this week.

    There are definite signs of a decrease in available retail Silver in some forms. Tulving has been out of all US coins for several weeks and has had trouble securing additional one ounce rounds to sell other than the standard Golden State Mint 1/2 and 1 ounce rounds he sells. He has sunk to scrounging up the bottom of the barrel stock, Ohio Precious Metal one ounce rounds. No one really ever heard of that outfit until the so called retail shortage of 2008 and they were one of the only sources available to many of the dealers. Now I see they have come alive again. Buyer beware, you really might want to sell you inventory one day. Pay the extra 10 or 20 cents an ounce or shop somewhere else, you won't regret in later.

    APMEX still has plenty of inventory, but then they don't have the best prices. A lot of the smaller competitors have been having trouble keeping inventory, but then they never really keep that much to begin with.

    Over all, it has been a nice December and January so far with 20 million being delivered from the COMEX and another 20 million added to SLV yesterday and all those millions being taken off the market to wherever they end up in the form of ASE's. Plus another 3.5 million ounces delivered off the COMEX so far this month. That's over 50 million ounces gone somewhere in a very short period of time. It doesn't seem to be impacting the price yet or not anywhere near what you might expect that amount to have on the market, but it is moving up and that's a positive.


    Like I was saying about APMEX and their high premiums. They jacked up the minimum premium on a new ASE to $3.99 an ounce from $2.69 yesterday. With pride they are posting that US mint is sold out statement. Which means we have to charge everyone an extra $1.30 and ounce, even if we didn't pay a penny more for them. What has the mints sales got to do with APMEX's sales? Nothing at all, they still have all we can buy along will just about everyone else. It's another scam created by those selling their own products. Would that be any different if Tulving bought out all of Golden State Mints one ounce rounds. Golden State Mint wouldn't have any to sell, but Tulving would have a boatload. Gotta love those sales tactics, especially if they work!
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Oshawa, ONT.
    Posts
    327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FourNineFine View Post
    Who cares how many the mint has sold, it's a bad thing if you ask me.

    I bought a gold Libertard MS 70 with a population of nine for melt the other day.
    This is a bad thing, even if the bulk of the sales are going to larger vendors that means that their orders are getting bigger and more vendors getting in on the act. Val said 50 million oz have changed hands recently, it is going to be tougher for the little guy to buy their 5-10 oz paying with cash every other pay check kinda like I have been doing lately. It will be super horrific if more and more sheeple wake up and decide they want silver AND for the richer cats that start buying 1000's more ounces instead of 500 here and there.

    The premiums are going to go thru the roof people. I believe us regular stackers only have this year to add to our stacks in a leisurely manner. I think come January 2014 it's going to be pandemonium, people pushing sheeple out of the way for silver like the Deutsch pushing people out of the way for loaves of bread circa 1922. As the curlers love to say....HURRY HURRY!!
    It's hard to keep a good man down but JPM and Wall St. are trying their damnedest.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    517

    Default

    i think its a good thing, and a bad thing... good because silver is a bout to take off and bad because i want more before it does. but you have to remember if you play the GSR right you can double your stack for pennies ( losing out on an oz or two for each trade ) and always have PM on hand...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •