Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

2009 AUSTRIAN SILVER PHILHARMONICS 16.94 shipped - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2009 AUSTRIAN SILVER PHILHARMONICS 16.94 shipped

Default UK Pre-1947 Silver

Shipped for spot 13.20, yes UNDER SPOT BEEYATCHEZ!!!

Everyday I'm HUSTALIN HUSTLALIN!!! EVERYDAY I'M HUSTALIN!!!!
    'Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives.' Ayn Rand

'Thus it is that in war the victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory.' Sun Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by harley1 View Post
    is this a good price? i would post in the coin forum,but there isnt as many people there
    It doesn't seem to be a good price, since I can get them 14,6, 20% VAT included...

Quote Originally Posted by and(EU) View Post
    It doesn't seem to be a good price, since I can get them 14,6, 20% VAT included...
    Yes and that that price is in Euros my European friend. Mr Harley is talking in US dollars.

You are paying around $19 for your coins and therefore being ripped off by your crappy government and your crappy coin dealer.
    'Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives.' Ayn Rand

'Thus it is that in war the victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory.' Sun Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by podrag View Post
    Yes and that that price is in Euros my European friend. Mr Harley is talking in US dollars.

You are paying around $19 for your coins and therefore being ripped off by your crappy government and your crappy coin dealer.
    Ops, sorry, the price right now is 14,18, immediate delivery - it's a shop pay and take it!

http://moro.si/cenik.php - check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by podrag View Post

Please... crappy dealer? khmmmm look, dealer's price is 11,81 = 16,07 $
    crappy government... OK i agree