Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Chicken Inflation Theory

Thread: Chicken Inflation Theory

Default Chicken Inflation Theory

Some people are sure you only get 4-6 chickens per ounce of Silver. But, there was a time when you could get 21 chickens per ounce of Silver. And a couple of wings! I suppose some idiots out there, think even 6 chickens to an ounce is a good deal! But, whatever, happened to all those chickens. Surely, there's more of them pesky chickens nowadays? And there's probably more Silver. Some people think it has something to do with the age of consent, and the womens' vote! But seriously folks! So, what was it? Was it Chicken Inflation?
    Last edited by gollumthegreat; 7th January 2013 at 18:16.

I bet the 1st person to reply is the 4-6 idiot chicken-man.

Didn't we already deal with garbage a while ago??

Oh...wait...that was jarjar's Chicken Fluck Theory.

Now that I read the OP...what's the weight of a chicken "back in the day" and the weight of a modern pumped-up chem chicken?
    Also consider that the breed of mass-market industrial Franken-chicken did not exist even 50 years ago.

I stay away from the stuff myself....chicken, that is, not silver.
    Caedite eos.