Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

PIRATE SILVER BAR !! You must check this out. VERY COOL!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: PIRATE SILVER BAR !! You must check this out. VERY COOL!!!

[QUOTE=SilverCoin;238841]Really cool bar I found while searching on Ebay. ! Pirate SILVER Bar!!
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/181050727527...84.m1555.l2649

SILVERCOIN - THE CON-MAN

On top of misleading forum members and the idiots on ebay, I see now your dating your garbage metal bars to the last century. I hope you rot in jail, you piece of filth.

silvercoin-bar.jpg

[QUOTE=rush2112;239054]
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverCoin View Post
    Really cool bar I found while searching on Ebay. ! Pirate SILVER Bar!!
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/181050727527...84.m1555.l2649

SILVERCOIN - THE CON-MAN

On top of misleading forum members and the idiots on ebay, I see now your dating your garbage metal bars to the last century. I hope you rot in jail, you piece of filth.

silvercoin-bar.jpg

Its a Commemorative bar. You obviously don't know about Numismatics if you haven't seen Commemorative coins or relics before! lol. So petty & uneducated I like it. I'm not trying to confuse or attempt to mislead anyone..the bar REPRESENTS when Texas became a state you idiot. lol. You're a smart one Rushy boy!

I appreciate the other comments from members who think its pretty cool!! It is really cool & fun. I'm obsessed with SILVER & coins =)

Quote Originally Posted by rush2112 View Post

Garbage... lol You call .999 Fine Silver garbage!? This is the EXACT .999 Fine pure Silver shot I use when making the bars. Thought I would take a picture of what you call.."Garbage"

P1090297.jpg

[QUOTE=SilverCoin;239057]
    Quote Originally Posted by rush2112 View Post

Its a Commemorative bar. You obviously don't know about Numismatics if you haven't seen Commemorative coins or relics before! lol. So petty & uneducated I like it. I'm not trying to confuse or attempt to mislead anyone..the bar REPRESENTS when Texas became a state you idiot. lol. You're a smart one Rushy boy!

I appreciate the other comments from members who think its pretty cool!! It is really cool & fun. I'm obsessed with SILVER & coins =)
    I suppose those "Carson City" Morgan dollars from China are meant as commemorative coins as well.

Really cool bar I found while searching on Ebay.
    ...that IS my bar for sale.
    So you LIE.

You didn't actually find the bar "while searching on Ebay".
    Nice sales technique. Not.

I don't buy from LIARS or shˇtty used car salesmen.

p.s. - shˇtty looking product. Too bad to the moron who pays money for it.

Quote Originally Posted by maplesilverbug View Post
    So you LIE.

You didn't actually find the bar "while searching on Ebay".
    Nice sales technique. Not.

I don't buy from LIARS or shˇtty used car salesmen.

p.s. - shˇtty looking product. Too bad to the moron who pays money for it.

Thank you!!! Even the Greatest people on the Earth started with a DREAM. I will achieve greatness & time will only tell. I will improve my sales pitch, expand my hobby, & perfect my bars...I don't need You to tell me how shitty it looks because it's FREAKING AWESOME! =) You are only driving me to be bigger & better. Bring on the hate & I will keep bringing on the Silver =)

Don't forget to keep pumping up the LIES as well!

p.s. -- just because some moron over-pays for your "product", doesn't mean it's not shˇtty.
    Just look at all the garbage WalMart sells.

Don't forget to keep pumping up the LIES as well!

p.s. -- just because some moron over-pays for your "product", doesn't mean it's not shˇtty.
    Just look at all the garbage WalMart sells.
    Thank you! I'll take that into consideration! =)

Are you the same ********-****** that was actually proud of selling by misleading people through confusing advertising (ie. gram weights etc.) a while ago?

Are you the same ********-****** that was actually proud of selling by misleading people through confusing advertising (ie. gram weights etc.) a while ago?

No you must have me confused with your mom.