Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

PIRATE SILVER BAR !! You must check this out. VERY COOL!!! - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: PIRATE SILVER BAR !! You must check this out. VERY COOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverCoin View Post
    Garbage... lol You call .999 Fine Silver garbage!? This is the EXACT .999 Fine pure Silver shot I use when making the bars. Thought I would take a picture of what you call.."Garbage"
    What your 1.3 oz. lump of metal is made of, is irrelevant.

That's like telling me not to worry about the fake Van Gough I just purchased because the counterfeiter used a good quality of paint.

I think I'm much more confident investing in Silver Eagles, Silver Maples and Engelhards because of the mint. It's too much of a gamble investing in bullion from unknown mints. Too easy to cut the silver with zinc or other stuff.

I think you might counter that with some sort of assay certificate that's not easily counterfeited. Make your buyers confident in the value of your products.
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

Quote Originally Posted by rush2112 View Post
    What your 1.3 oz. lump of metal is made of, is irrelevant.

That's like telling me not to worry about the fake Van Gough I just purchased because the counterfeiter used a good quality of paint.
    Hand poured silver is not everyones cup of tea. It has imperfections, you obviously prefer 'BRAND NEW' hot off the press machine made Silver products..which is fine. =)

I've got STACKS of them, but I also have hand poured bars. There is a huge market for this stuff. ! You prefer to hang onto everything you have. I prefer to buy & sell & PROFIT. Thanks nice talking to you. =)

Hand poured silver is not everyones cup of tea. It has imperfections, you obviously prefer 'BRAND NEW' hot off the press machine made Silver products..which is fine. =)

I've got STACKS of them, but I also have hand poured bars. There is a huge market for this stuff. ! You prefer to hang onto everything you have. I prefer to buy & sell & PROFIT. Thanks nice talking to you. =)
    Weird.

Cuz I've been churning " 'BRAND NEW' hot off the press machine made" Maples since 01/2009 with no lack of sales or depletion of market. I've made plenty of profit doing much, much less work than you. And since time is money, I guess " 'BRAND NEW' hot off the press machine made Silver products" provide a better profit margin than the crap you try to peddle with lies.

Your sales only prove just how many stupid mcmercians are out there.

Quote Originally Posted by maplesilverbug View Post
    Weird.

Cuz I've been churning " 'BRAND NEW' hot off the press machine made" Maples since 01/2009 with no lack of sales or depletion of market. I've made plenty of profit doing much, much less work than you. And since time is money, I guess " 'BRAND NEW' hot off the press machine made Silver products" provide a better profit margin than the crap you try to peddle with lies.

Your sales only prove just how many stupid mcmercians are out there.
    It's not work...it's my Hobby! I don't have to do it...I ENJOY doing it! Win win for me! Fun & Money. I'm glad you've profited so much with Silver Maplebug...that's why we are all here to make money & hold wealth. Long Term & short term profits in our future!! GOTTA LOVE IT. Have fun stacking buddy! =)

"EXTREMELY RARE!!!"

That's what I don't like about the add, it's a one of a kind made at home...I think the use of the word rare is misleading.

I say lighten up on him. He's not making fake or counterfeit Silver Eagles, Silver Maples or copies of anyone else's bullion. He's doing his own thing and I don't see a damned thing wrong with that. I think everyone should back off and give him some room to do his hobby.

My only concern is that it's what it's represented to be - true weight and true purity of silver.
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

...and that's what the add should say homemade one of a kind bar.

The wording of the add is misleading

Quote Originally Posted by FourNineFine View Post
    ...and that's what the add should say homemade one of a kind bar.

The wording of the add is misleading
    The definition of 'RARE is "uncommon - unusual - scarce, not occurring very often " You are correct saying this is one of a kind & its rare! A piece does not have to be 100 years old to be rare. & if any of my ads were misleading I wouldn't be a Top Rated Power Seller with 100% Feedback. I also offer a 100% money back guarantee on all my Silver products if a person is not completely satisfied! I don't care what Silver spot price is I will take it back within 2 weeks of purchase! I'm not misleading anyone. People can go online and do their own research. I am offering an awesome .999 Fine Silver product at a NO RESERVE auction starting at .99 cents.

Thumbs up I think that you should put the word SILVER on the same side as .999.

The definition of 'RARE is "uncommon - unusual - scarce, not occurring very often " You are correct saying this is one of a kind & its rare! A piece does not have to be 100 years old to be rare. & if any of my ads were misleading I wouldn't be a Top Rated Power Seller with 100% Feedback. I also offer a 100% money back guarantee on all my Silver products if a person is not completely satisfied! I don't care what Silver spot price is I will take it back within 2 weeks of purchase! I'm not misleading anyone. People can go online and do their own research. I am offering an awesome .999 Fine Silver product at a NO RESERVE auction starting at .99 cents.
    It's silver, it's cool, and you created it!

Ignore the haters.

Maybe you could make something totally different.

How about some 5 pointed silver stars?

I've never seen any of those.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K