Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

PIRATE SILVER BAR !! You must check this out. VERY COOL!!!
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PIRATE SILVER BAR !! You must check this out. VERY COOL!!!

Default PIRATE SILVER BAR !! You must check this out. VERY COOL!!!

Really cool bar I found while searching on Ebay. ! Pirate SILVER Bar!!
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/181050727527...84.m1555.l2649

P1090311.jpg

Pretty cool. But who verifies the assay value? Is it really .999 fine silver - or an alloy?
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post
    Pretty cool. But who verifies the assay value? Is it really .999 fine silver - or an alloy?
    .999 Fine Silver...I can verify it. lol

I can see putting it on display in the office of one of my marinas. Kinda goes with nautical stuff.
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

Extremely rare, my ass. Highest quality, my ass. The letters in silver don't even come close to lining up. Must've been 8 beers in by that time..... I would not touch that thing with a 10 foot pole. Just because I whacked it out in my garage, and only 1 of them exists, doesn't make it rare, or worth anything. And who says it's even silver?

Quote Originally Posted by clr8ter View Post
    Extremely rare, my ass. Highest quality, my ass. The letters in silver don't even come close to lining up. Must've been 8 beers in by that time..... I would not touch that thing with a 10 foot pole. Just because I whacked it out in my garage, and only 1 of them exists, doesn't make it rare, or worth anything. And who says it's even silver?

Wow, so negative. Don't be jealous that you don't have a Pirate bar that is the highest quality of .999 Fine Silver you can buy! =) This bar is so cool...i'm actually holding it right now. HINT HINT...

Quote Originally Posted by SilverCoin View Post
    .999 Fine Silver...I can verify it. lol
    It doesn't say silver on it

That one may pose a problem when selling to another individual.

It's "cute" but I'll pass. Looks like someone made it at home. Was it you, Gary Sullivan?

Quote Originally Posted by SilverHawk View Post
    It doesn't say silver on it

That one may pose a problem when selling to another individual.

It's "cute" but I'll pass. Looks like someone made it at home. Was it you, Gary Sullivan?
    Back side on the ebay site shows the word silver.
    along with either 1.3 or 1.8 oz.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Back side on the ebay site shows the word silver.
    along with either 1.3 or 1.8 oz.

Ah! The back.

didn't know there was a picture of the back.

Wow, so negative. Don't be jealous that you don't have a Pirate bar that is the highest quality of .999 Fine Silver you can buy! =) This bar is so cool...i'm actually holding it right now. HINT HINT...
    So you already own it......as long as you're happy, that's all that counts. Arrrrrrrr