Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

MSM black out1!

Thread: MSM black out1!

Angry MSM black out1!

This is such a charade! Like everything else. Just reading from a script. You can definitely tell when he’s not using his TelePrompter. Problem-Reaction-Solution. The solution is the establishment brainwashing the public into begging for disarmament. There has been a MSM black out. There are so many reports and evidence they won’t even talk about. All the MSM talks about is how sad this was and how everyone is feeling. While I agree, what happened to those kids was horrible, I just feel the focus should be finding out the the truth in what really happened and not sitting here watching them write a script as they go! I’m watching this guy talk as I am typing this and I sit here and wonder how the h$ll he is still in office. Such a shame. Silver, guns, ammo, storable food, water purification, first aid bag, and survival skills. The fact they are coming after the guns shows they are either getting desperate or know of or planned something big happening. Get your priorities straight people.
    Last edited by drayco_; 19th December 2012 at 19:13.

Care to tell us what "MSM" stands for?

Main Stream Media..

Really shocked about how much silver is being smashed as well. Anyone else on this forum use silver saver dot com? I know most probably would not advise on it but just curious if anyone had any experience with them.

obama.jpg

no personal experience, but it is way to expensive to purchase and then there is another fee when you want to get it out of there, please avoid this site, there is too many other better options. imo..

Quote Originally Posted by drayco_ View Post
    Really shocked about how much silver is being smashed as well. Anyone else on this forum use silver saver dot com? I know most probably would not advise on it but just curious if anyone had any experience with them.

obama.jpg

I just checked out that website. I want to see a name and picture of the man in charge. I didn't see either.

"you can be confident that your "real" premiums are among the lowest available". REALLY?

Give me some numbers and not a generic pic of a happy, young women, who is now set for life because she signed up.

How do you know the company is not operated by someone with the last name of Madoff? You don't.

When the first thing they want is a link to your bank account, it's time to turn and run.

Just as easy to open a safety deposit box and control your own holdings.