Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Time to sell GUNS, and buy SILVER! - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Time to sell GUNS, and buy SILVER!

Quote Originally Posted by rush2112 View Post
    List of prohibited weapons in Canada...
    Thompson submachine gun...
    WHAT?!?

The Tommy Gun is outlawed!??! <GASP!>

There goes my Christmas wish list.

(As well as next year's Halloween costume.
    'Bow-n-arrow Kelly' doesn't really inspire like 'Machine Gun Kelly'.)

hey guys just so you know if you need any .223 or .556 ammo you better go and grab what you can, my whole town is out and the shop owners are saying they dont know when they will have more if ever... its looking like a shortage is possible...

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBull82 View Post
    hey guys just so you know if you need any .223 or .556 ammo you better go and grab what you can, my whole town is out and the shop owners are saying they dont know when they will have more if ever... its looking like a shortage is possible...
    Wally World got hit hard, but a few weeks after Obama was elected the first time , the same thing happened , I'm not sure why, he doesn't want to take away any of your rights ...... Any how , it took a week or two , but the shelves got restocked. I'm just pissed about the prices going way way way up on ar15 lowers , I was going to add a couple extra stripped lowers to my stack, but they are all sold out and back ordered.

Checkout ar15.com if you are looking for rounds, I've been a member for 10+ years over there and have found a lot of good , local deals on there. Don't piss off the mod aimless , he will lock your account up for any violations for bumping post , forum rules ect

Lead , steal , silver and gold are good things to have on hand

Seriously, guys. Don't you think gun confiscation is coming soon? I'm a Libertarian and I believe wholly in the US Constitution. Still, I think the US government no longer does, and they're going to take away the Second Amendment soon. Changes on the Supreme Court, Presidential Executive Orders, or whatever it takes - they're going to take your guns, and the courts will back them up. And those folks you trusted - your friends, neighbors, relatives, ex-wives, pissed off kids - they're going to rat you out for a government bounty. And I don't think it will be much after that when they come around for your gold and silver. And ammo.

HOPE

CHANGE

yeah, right...

"If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post
    Seriously, guys. Don't you think gun confiscation is coming soon? I'm a Libertarian and I believe wholly in the US Constitution. Still, I think the US government no longer does, and they're going to take away the Second Amendment soon. Changes on the Supreme Court, Presidential Executive Orders, or whatever it takes - they're going to take your guns, and the courts will back them up. And those folks you trusted - your friends, neighbors, relatives, ex-wives, pissed off kids - they're going to rat you out for a government bounty. And I don't think it will be much after that when they come around for your gold and silver. And ammo.

HOPE

CHANGE

yeah, right...

I don't think any type of confiscation other than 401k is coming any time soon.

but it could be in long range plans maybe ?

a few weeks ago I wondered what was really meant when

Obama said "We have bigger fish to fry" when pressed about rouge states legalizing homosexual marijuana.

Obama not taking guns. As president he is doin a great job. It's only appropriate for him to respond to the shooting. Romney would've done same thing obamas goin do. Maybe makes guns more strict and keep 2nd amendment.
    Legal Disclaimer: All posts by the person known here as duneyman jr are not to be relied upon for any reason and may be totally incorrect. All rights reserved and are for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by billmr View Post
    homosexual marijuana.

I am not surprised you know this. Strange, that through high school, I never figured out that the majority of classmates were homosexual.

But then again, ones who listen to, and believe Obama, must smoke pot in the closet... with other men.

Right billmr?

With the highest per capita pharma drug medicated population in the world. The #1 consuming nation of illegal drugs.

As a person who does not consume either. Am I the last heterosexual standing.

billmr, you should contact the president, who is gay because he smoked marijuana and snorted coke, in regards to this horrific concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvature View Post
    Am I the last heterosexual standing.
    If you are, there will be a bleak future for our children, unless of course you buy into the industrialization of reproduction.

we can talk about this if you like

Quote Originally Posted by rush2112 View Post
    No, I am not being sarcastic and I didn't say a sporting rifle is barbaric.

List of prohibited weapons in Canada, not including handguns. The Bushmaster is on the list.

Carbines, rifles and shotguns of designs commonly known as, including any variants or modified versions of them:

A.A. Arms AR9 semi-auto rifle and AR-9 carbine
    AK-47 rifle and all variants, including AK Hunter, AKM, AKM-63, AKS-56S, AKS-56S-1/2, AKS-74, AKS84S-1, AMD-65, AR Model .223, Dragunov, Galil, KKMPi69, M60, M62, M70B1, M70AB2, M76, M77B1, M78, M80, M80A, MAK90, MPiK, MPiKM, MPiKMS-72, MPiKS, PKM, PKM-DGN-60, PMKM, RPK, RPK-74, RPK-87S, Type 56, 56-1, 56-2, 56-3, 56-4, Type 68, Type 79, American Arms AKY39, AKF39, AKC47 and AKF47, MAM70WS762, Mitchell AK-22, AK-47 and Heavy Barrel AK-47, Norinco 84S, 84S AK, 56, 56-1/2/3/4, Poly Technologies Inc. AK-47/S, AKS-47/S and AKS-762, Valmet M76, M76 carbine, M78/A2, M78 LMG, M82 and M82 Bullpup, except: Valmet Hunter, Hunter Auto and M78
    American 180 auto-carbine, including AM-180 and Illinois Arms Co. Model 180 auto-carbines
    Armalite AR-180 Sporter carbine
    Barrett "Light 50" Model 82A1 & Model 90 rifles
    Benelli M1 Super 90 and M3 Super 90 shotguns, except: M1 Super 90 (Field/Sporting Special), Montefeltro Super 90 (Standard Hunter/Left Hand/Turkey/Uplander/Slug/20 Gauge), Black Eagle (Limited Ed./Competition/Slug Gun), Super Black Eagle (Custom Slug)
    Beretta AR70 assault rifle
    Bernardelli B4 and B4/B shotguns
    BM 59 rifle, including: Beretta BM 59, BM 59R, BM 59GL, BM 59D, BM 59 MkE, BM 59 MkI/MkII/MkIII, BM 59 Mk Ital/Ital TA/TP/Para and BM 60CB, as well as Springfield Armory BM 59 Alpine, BM 59 Alpine Paratrooper and BM 59 Nigerian MkIV
    Bushmaster auto-rifle
    Calico M-900 rifle, including M-951, M-100 and M-105 carbines
    Cetme Sport auto-rifle
    Claridge HI-TEC C, LEC, ZLEC-9 carbines
    Daewoo K1, K1A1, K2, Max1, Max2, AR-100, AR-110C, MAXI-II and KC-20 rifles
    Demro TAC-1M and XF-7 Wasp carbines
    Eagle Apache carbine
    Encom MK-IV, MP-9 and MP-45 carbines
    FAMAS rifle, including MAS223, FAMAS Export, FAMAS Civil and Mitchell MAS/22
    Feather AT-9 semi-auto carbine and AT-22 auto-carbine
    Federal XC-900, XC-220 rifles and XC-450 auto-rifle
    Fabrique Nationale FN FNC, FNC-11, FNC-22, FNC-33, FNC Auto and FNC Auto Paratrooper rifles, as well as FN FAL, FN 308 Model44, FAL Competition Auto, FAL Heavy Barrel 308 Match, FAL Paratrooper 308 Match 50-64 and FN 308 Model 50-63
    Franchi SPAS 12, LAW 12 shotguns
    Franchi SPAS 15 shotgun
    Galil assault rifle, including AP-84, ARM, AR, SAR, 332 and Mitchell Galil/22 auto-rifle
    Gepard anti-materiel rifle
    Goncz High-Tech carbine
    Grendel R-31 auto-carbine
    Heckler&Koch G3, G3A3, G3A3ZF, G3A4, G3SG/1, G11, HK33, 33A2, 33A3, 33KA1, HK91, 91A2, 91A3, 93, 93A2, 93A3, 94, 94A2, 94A3 and PSG-1 rifles, as well as: MP5, MP5A2, MP5A3, MP5K, MP5SD, MP5SD1, MP5SD2, MP5SD3 submachine guns
    Iver Johnson AMAC long-range rifle and Plainfield Super Enforcer carbine
    J&R Eng M-68, PJK M-68 and Wilkinson Terry carbines
    Kimel Industries AR-9 rifle/carbine
    Leader Mark Series auto-rifle
    Maadi Griffin rifle/carbine
    McMillan M87, M87R rifles and M88 carbine
    Pauza Specialties P50 rifle and P50 carbine
    PE57 rifle
    Research Armament Industries Model 500 rifle
    SIG AMT, SG-550 rifles and SG-551 carbine
    Spectre auto-carbine
    Springfield Armory SAR-48, SAR-48 Bush/Heavy Barrel/Para/22
    Steyr AUG rifle
    Striker, Striker 12 and Streetsweeper shotguns
    Thompson submachine gun including: Model 1921, 1927, 1928, M1, Auto-Ordnance M27A-1, M27A-1 Deluxe, M1927A-3/A-5, Commando Arms MkI, MkII, MkIII, Mk9, Mk45
    Universal Enforcer Model 3000 auto-carbine and Model 3010N, 3015G, 3020TRB and 3025TCO carbines
    US Arms PMAI assault rifle
    USAS-12 auto-shotgun
    UZI, Mini-UZI and Model A carbines
    Weaver Arms Nighthawk carbine
    Thank god you didn't list the AA-12, you ever see that bad boy? Wild video on you tube demonstrating a 30 shell mag on a 12 gauge shotgun, WI-LD man!!
    It's hard to keep a good man down but JPM and Wall St. are trying their damnedest.

Anyways it's not guns that kill, it's people, mutha crazy people. For some reason there has been a LOT of mental patients hopped up on MSM pharmas shooting up the joint lately. Apparently it's not just the FBI that's perfecting their patsie techniques that is killing the innocent.
    It's hard to keep a good man down but JPM and Wall St. are trying their damnedest.