Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

We have Launch in the public market
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We have Launch in the public market

Default We have Launch in the public market

I was just down at my LCS and asked how business has been over the last week. BOOMING he said. Stock Brokers and Financial Advisers who never dreamed they'd ever buy gold or silver, have been in. He thinks this month sales will be the best he ever had. So I proceeded to tell him about how I was on the radio last week when the topic was the financial cliff. I had called in and told everyone they needed to put ALL their money in silver, the dollar was heading to worthlessness. (If that's a word...)

He even had a security guard by the front door, first time I've ever seen that. Along with Mint sales going through the roof, I think the public is now awake. So start watching inventory going down. May only be a matter of time that the availability of silver will dwindle down to "E" (empty).

Looking good ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by SilverHawk View Post
    I think the public is now awake.
    The public is sleeping as dead as a doornail.

98% of them spend most of their money on Black Friday "deals".

Good luck with your "empty inventory" theory.

Quote Originally Posted by maplesilverbug View Post
    The public is sleeping as dead as a doornail.

98% of them spend most of their money on Black Friday "deals".

Good luck with your "empty inventory" theory.
    Thank you for your encouraging words. Remind me not to sit next to you in the bleachers, in the play-offs.

He's just a negative grump. You get that way screwing arctic foxes all the time.
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

Thank you for your encouraging words. Remind me not to sit next to you in the bleachers, in the play-offs.
    Pay no attention to this member, his bullion stack consists of a few silver plated coins from the post-office display case.

Quote Originally Posted by rush2112 View Post
    Pay no attention to this member, his bullion stack consists of a few silver plated coins from the post-office display case.
    Is that why his photo is up on the post office wall?
    - Yogi Berra

Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post
    Is that why his photo is up on the post office wall?
    No, that is for the incident while wearing a trench-coat.

กกก l o l !!!

Quote Originally Posted by rush2112 View Post
    No, that is for the incident while wearing a trench-coat.
    Hey! Your mom paid me to do that at your sister's birthday party.
    - Yogi Berra

I was just down at my LCS and asked how business has been over the last week. BOOMING he said. Stock Brokers and Financial Advisers who never dreamed they'd ever buy gold or silver, have been in. He thinks this month sales will be the best he ever had. So I proceeded to tell him about how I was on the radio last week when the topic was the financial cliff. I had called in and told everyone they needed to put ALL their money in silver, the dollar was heading to worthlessness. (If that's a word...)

He even had a security guard by the front door, first time I've ever seen that. Along with Mint sales going through the roof, I think the public is now awake. So start watching inventory going down. May only be a matter of time that the availability of silver will dwindle down to "E" (empty).

Looking good ! ! !

I'm afraid you'll be greatly disappointed if you are going by the availability of retail Silver if the public ever starts buying it in a hurry.

There are just so many stamping plants in this country and they are only capable of putting out a certain amount of Silver no matter how much we might want.

It's like anything else in a production environment, you only invest in as much equipment as you can justify based on demand and speculated demand.

When demand takes a serious jump, as in doubles, triples or quadruples, there just isn't enough manufacturing capability to meet that demand and no one is going to run out and spend a ton of money buying new equipment, not knowing when that demand will drop off.

Retail Silver won't be hard to find, it will just cost a lot more with higher premiums and you'll have to wait in line for it to be manufactured.

The real indicator is not when retail Silver is hard to find, but when you can no longer buy a 1,000 ounce bar, then you'll know the jig is up.

We, as Silver investors may very well have more Silver in our sock drawers, buried in the backyard, in safe deposit boxes and bullion vaults, than what might be available for sale in 1,000 ounce bars. But what is available at the retail level, is a puny amount compared to every other stock pile. The large mints can always buy enough shares of SLV to take delivery and keep their operations going, if they are having problems getting deliveries from COMEX or wholesalers.

Northwest Territorial Mint has their own direct source of Silver from the mine, so they will aways be in business.

Dealers that have to depend on stamping plants to supply them will be the ones in serious trouble, as in 2008. Any operation that can turn a 1,000 ounce bar into retail Silver will be running balls to the wall and NWTM set the standards that many will probably follow next time around. Stop producing it for others for wholesale peanuts and sell it all yourself and keep the retail premiums. There is the same amount of Silver, just fewer places to buy it from.

So unless the government steps in, there will always be a supply of retail Silver, even if COMEX is unable to meet demands.

Once again, do not look for a supply problem in retail Silver as an indication of any kind of Silver shortage, look at what they are able to deliver at the wholesale level in 1,000 ounce bars. When that well starts to run dry, no telling what will happen then. Hope for the best and expect the worse. Rocket ship to the moon, ban on retail Silver sales, confiscation of Silver, who knows what lurks in the hearts of evil men. If there is ever government intervention in the Silver market, you know who will not be the happy benefactors of that intervention.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!