Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Dot connecting the three city states.

Thread: Dot connecting the three city states.

Lightbulb Dot connecting the three city states.

I'm making this post up out of things that have recently come to me from the cosmos (read or heard or seen).

The forces that have controlled the world have always needed bases.

They established the City of London to control the money.

They established the Vatican City to control the minds.

After the big changes caused by the "New World" were finally managed*,
    they established the District of Columbia to control the wars.

With the advent of radio, then movies and TV, their control of the press successfully morphed to encompass much more active mind programming tools.
    As a result the Vatican City is being cashed out.

Then boom, in a hot flash came the internet deployment.
    This still active internet is a challenge to the forces of mind control.
    A challenge larger in my opinion, than the "New World" was to the "Old World Order".

*by way of the "Civil" War, one hell of an oxymoron.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Question No way it can replace D.C., can it?

Someone who knows will have to clue me in about where this velly intelesting one fits in.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    I'm making this post up out of things that have recently come to me from the cosmos (read or heard or seen).

The forces that have controlled the world have always needed bases.

They established the City of London to control the money.

They established the Vatican City to control the minds.

After the big changes caused by the "New World" were finally managed*,
    they established the District of Columbia to control the wars.

With the advent of radio, then movies and TV, their control of the press successfully morphed to encompass much more active mind programming tools.
    As a result the Vatican City is being cashed out.

Then boom, in a hot flash came the internet deployment.
    This still active internet is a challenge to the forces of mind control.
    A challenge larger in my opinion, than the "New World" was to the "Old World Order".

*by way of the "Civil" War, one hell of an oxymoron.

you seem to forget, that there always has to be another player, it can appear to be weak or even dying, but like the phoenix it can always rise if need be.

it is not cared which player "wins" as they are both fully owned.

The profits generated by exploiting the resources of the "New World" have always been managed.

Lightbulb Malta Hypogeum

"I looked it up some more and the cave system has indeed been blocked off by the government, and as for the school party, the cave suposidely caved in, but no trace of them was ever found, even more mysterious is the fact that:
    It was asserted that for weeks afterwards the wailing and screaming of children was heard underground in different parts of the island, but no one could locate the sources of the cries. As for the Catacombs beneath Malta itself, there are some ancient accounts which say that deep caverns beneath the island continue underground BEYOND the shores, and according to one source, part of this labyrinth stretches hundreds of miles northwards and intersects with catacombs beneath Rome (the hill Vaticanus?) or at least did so in ancient times."

Unhappy The transhumans will rule.Should have been the name of a group of comic book villans.

"I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K