Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: How much silver will be shipped from the comex warehouses in december

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    You were unable to respond when asked if it was price, quantity, reserves, etc. And 'pump and dump' is something that refers to a penny stock type of activity. What else do you want to tell us about a market that you don't participate in for real?

More disinformation. Pump and dump is a fraud that is not only confined to penny stocks. There's a market outside your sham Futures "market" that I participate in for real. I call it the Physical Stackers Market. It will have an effect on your Paper "market" when real and proper fundamentals are back in vogue.

Quote Originally Posted by gollumthegreat View Post
    More disinformation. Pump and dump is a fraud that is not only confined to penny stocks. There's a market outside your sham Futures "market" that I participate in for real. I call it the Physical Stackers Market. It will have an effect on your Paper "market" when real and proper fundamentals are back in vogue.
    Pump and dump is a reference to pumping up a penny stock that you own with talk (pump) and then selling it to the suckers who are paying up for it due to the fluff that got it to go up in price (dump). The fundamentals of Silver are in place. It is simply unfortunate that you either do not like, or do not understand them. Markets always have effects on each other, trying to pretend that they are separate is just a fantasy swirling around in your head.

The fundamentals of Silver are in place.

Bull $hit, Mr Han man!

Bull $hit, Mr Han man!
    I see. So the professional metals traders who use the markets to make money and who will use fundamental analysis if they thought they could even make a penny an ounce out of Silver are all wrong, and you are the one who knows what is going on in the markets?

and you are the one who knows what is going on in the markets?

I know something fraudulent and very wrong is going on in the markets. That knowledge is common knowledge.

What usually happens in silver is a dump and pump.

What I interpret to be a quick kabbal downside (dump), followed by a slower non kabbal sourced price recovery (pump).
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

I know something fraudulent and very wrong is going on in the markets. That knowledge is common knowledge.
    Based on what? We Silver traders would like some verifiable facts if you happen to have any. Constantly hearing conspiracy theories does not make them true. They just instituted a change in the internal Gold trade in China, and since then I have received a plethora of spam from the Gold sellers that are telling me fairytales about how it is now "currency" in China. They word it quite carefully so that they can't be held up for lying, but if it landed in someone's mailbox who was new to the markets or who was a fan of conspiracy theories, they might believe what was being implied but not remotely true.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    What usually happens in silver is a dump and pump.
    What I interpret to be a quick kabbal downside (dump), followed by a slower non kabbal sourced price recovery (pump).
    Most markets go down faster than they go up. That is the nature of the beast. A lot of people who are new to trading don't get that and ascribe all sorts of theories to it when a market goes against them.

Most markets go down faster than they go up. That is the nature of the beast. A lot of people who are new to trading don't get that and ascribe all sorts of theories to it when a market goes against them.
    That's not true.
    You just made that up.
    It's probably about 50-50.
    Think about it.
    Look at the silver market in and around the year 1980 for an example.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    That's not true.
    You just made that up.
    It's probably about 50-50.
    Think about it.
    Look at the silver market in and around the year 1980 for an example.
    That is true and anyone with experience in the markets will tell you that it is. I certainly didn't make it up. I was taught that right off the bat when I started working on the trading floor over thirty years ago. I believe it was Uncle Julius who first told me. As in the sponsor you see on PBS The Julius N. Frankel Foundation.