Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

The Ultimate Fiat (No future for barbarous relics?)

Thread: The Ultimate Fiat (No future for barbarous relics?)

Question The Ultimate Fiat (No future for barbarous relics?)

In the real world a chosen few have hijacked the land and are currently running various ponzi schemes such as the Federal Reserve System on the people.

Of course these financial structures are temporary, and designed to fail taking the people who participate down with them,
    while the designers and controllers of the economic landscape remain prosperous and ready for the next round of systemic parasitism.

Consider the following intriguing sci-fi storyline. An interesting (and very optimistic IMHO) take on what could happen as the zionut banksters continue implementing their dastardly programs.

A voiceover describes the state of the world. A place where time has become currency. Thanks to scientific advances people can stop aging at 25, but it comes with a catch: after reaching 25 a person is genetically-engineered to live only one more year. The time is used as currency, you can earn more at work but you sell it for goods and other services. Once your time runs out, you die....

more at this link... Internet Movie Database Synopsis for In Time (2011)
    Warning! This synopsis may contain spoilers

I won't recommend anyone going out of their way to see that movie, so go ahead and read the synopsis.
    I did like some things about the flick and was moderately impressed with many of the concepts and presentation.
    However I found the story overall shallow, half-assed, and with a rather stupid ending.

But the idea of blending the genetic engineering with electronic and wireless technology to enforce the legitimacy of fiat under the penalty of immediate death is thought provoking indeed.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

For money of the future, I like the BitCoin idea. The banksters and central banks can't control it.
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

Thumbs down The banksters want more and more control. That's why they discourage prepping.

Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post
    For money of the future, I like the BitCoin idea. The banksters and central banks can't control it.
    Anything that the banksters can't control is fine with me.

fiat currency: a history of fail

"I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

I dearly love science fiction. I consider Frank Herbert to be the epitome of the concept of the fine line between genius and madness.

That said, I have to deal with the real world when it comes to trading. People who don't trade can tell us all of their fantasies, but those of us down in the trenches who count on it for income do not have that luxury.

Tell us your stories, but don't expect us to take them seriously.

Thumbs up Thanks for bumping this thread shellster.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    Tell us your stories, but don't expect us to take them seriously.
    Why would I expect any of you kabbal workers in the CME, NSA,
    or any other tri-letter Rothschild support agency to think any differently?

TTFN