Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Passive EIS/CS/silverwater
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Passive EIS/CS/silverwater

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    737

    Default Passive EIS/CS/silverwater

    Couple of weeks ago I finished making up a gallon of EIS. The glass jar I'd been "cooking" with had probably went through making 2 and a 1/2 gallons of EIS production since it's last cleaning ( H2O2 soak), and there was obvious plating occurring.
    I had just over a pint of Distilled water left in the jug. So instead of keeping the jug I poured the distilled water into the glass jar. My routine /curiosity got me to TDS the distilled water once in the jar, I got a reading of .000ppm. I put the plastic stopper type lid on the jar and forgot about it.

    This morning while passing by the jar I noticed a distinct line on the jar. The jar looked like it had been clean from the bottom up to the level of where the distilled water ended. From the water level on up the jar the plating was still present. I tipped the jar to make sure I wasn't seeing a reflection or some visual anomaly. The line WAS there.
    I pulled out the trusty TDS meter and I got a reading .001 ( meaning .002 - .0025 EIS/CS/silverwater). Lasering for the Tyndall Affect showed no reflection ( indicating ION level, no CS particles).

    I've left the silver ion water in place and topped it off with more Distilled water (pre-tested at .000 ppm) to cover the remaining plating on the jar. I'll see if this "topping off" cleans the remaining plating and maintains the .001 TDS reading.

    We may be looking at a way to make more EIS/CS/silverwater at even cheaper prices per gallon, AND extending the life of our silver rods, sheets, coins, whatever 999 fine silver electrodes we DIYers use.

    We Are Our Own Researchers,
    DYODD,
    Gb

    LUCK favors the PREPARED darling. - "Edna Mole"

    ATTENTION Liberals and Progressives - The path to HELL is paved with good intentions.
    ( The USA is certainly spiraling in that direction)

    "The future ain't what it used to be". - Yogi Berra

    .

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    737

    Default

    No Luck with further removal of plating after 10 days of soak. Plus the ppms have dropped to a reading of .000 since I added the extra distilled water.

    Oh well, nothing is going to waste. I just went and put my GS-1 w/.9999 Ag electrodes into the water and will cook up another batch.

    Around here the news is thick that Flu Season has already begun ( Usually late January and into February) so I got a gallon + of EIS in reserve ready to start the cool-mist vaporizer at the first sign of cough, aches, or sore throats in me, wife or kids.
    I'm trying to get them to intake at least an ounce a day just as precaution, but they aren't interested. They will be when they come to dad saying "I don't feel well dad". "Well I got just the thing for you..."
    Gb

    LUCK favors the PREPARED darling. - "Edna Mole"

    ATTENTION Liberals and Progressives - The path to HELL is paved with good intentions.
    ( The USA is certainly spiraling in that direction)

    "The future ain't what it used to be". - Yogi Berra

    .

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldbrix View Post
    No Luck with further removal of plating after 10 days of soak. Plus the ppms have dropped to a reading of .000 since I added the extra distilled water.

    Oh well, nothing is going to waste. I just went and put my GS-1 w/.9999 Ag electrodes into the water and will cook up another batch.

    Around here the news is thick that Flu Season has already begun ( Usually late January and into February) so I got a gallon + of EIS in reserve ready to start the cool-mist vaporizer at the first sign of cough, aches, or sore throats in me, wife or kids.
    I'm trying to get them to intake at least an ounce a day just as precaution, but they aren't interested. They will be when they come to dad saying "I don't feel well dad". "Well I got just the thing for you..."

    Three years have passed Goldbrix. Have those who have benefited from CS, crossed the bridge to the preventative application side?

    Have succeeded here, as long as warning comments are repeatedly applied.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    737

    Default

    Well, I am back tracking. I have re-created the same (FREE) quart of E.I.S./CS/silverwater. The weekend of the 13th I made another quart of E.I.S. The finished production had a TDS meter reading of .009ppm. The meter is calibrated w/ Sodium-Chloride. Due to the size of silver atoms compared to a molecule of NaCl, silverwater results are multiplied by 2 -2.5 of the TDS reading. This gives me, the maker, an ESTIMATE of 18 -22 ppm of H20+Ag for that particular production.
    ANYWAY
    The production jar was beginning to show moderate plating (Ag).
    I poured that production into another jar for storing, AND refilled the production jar immediately with fresh distilled water which tested at .000ppm upon filling.
    Today 1-21-13 I decided to check the water that has been soaking the plated glass production jar.

    I am happy to say I now have another quart of EIS/CS/silver that tests out at .005, which means a quart of roughly 10-12ppms of FREE E.I.S./CS/silver.

    There is still a faint plating visable on the production jar. I may just return the jar back into production as it is.
    I do sometimes claen all the plating off by pouring peroxide into the jar and wait a few days. Once all plating has disappeared I filter the peroxide through an unbleached coffee filter and store it for use on cuts, scapes and sores.
    I DO NOT USE THE PEROXIDE+Ag for INTERNAL USE, EXCEPT FOR MOUTHWASHING - DO NOT SWALLOW.

    WAOOR,
    DYODD,
    Gb
    Gb

    LUCK favors the PREPARED darling. - "Edna Mole"

    ATTENTION Liberals and Progressives - The path to HELL is paved with good intentions.
    ( The USA is certainly spiraling in that direction)

    "The future ain't what it used to be". - Yogi Berra

    .

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silvature View Post
    Three years have passed Goldbrix. Have those who have benefited from CS, crossed the bridge to the preventative application side?

    Have succeeded here, as long as warning comments are repeatedly applied.
    For me and my family, I would not use to term "preventative". I would use to he terms "resistant / recovery". Our daily use is simply an attempt at replacing what mega-farming has leached out of the ground decades ago that use to be found in our meats, and raw vegetables. Once one of us shows signs or symptoms I kicked it up to a 1/2 shotglass of 10-12ppm of E.I.S. three to four times a day. With any coughs or congestion I fill the humidifier with a gallon of E.I.S. and run it while they sleep under it, and I might have them "tent" over the humidifier during the daytime when they are up for about a half and hour at a time.
    We have noticed our recovery time is much quicker also.
    All of this is also with daily Vit.C, Vit.D, and OTC meds to relieve pain and congestions. I believe the OTCs help in getting E.I.S. into areas the germs like to breed in, and The Vitamins support the body's defense system.

    2 days last week I had a head cold and did the above. Only thing left is a minor cough which I'm spraying E.I.S. down my throat, and keeping the nostrils and sinuses moist with E.I.S. spraying 3-4 times a day.
    WAOOR,
    DYODD,
    Gb
    Gb

    LUCK favors the PREPARED darling. - "Edna Mole"

    ATTENTION Liberals and Progressives - The path to HELL is paved with good intentions.
    ( The USA is certainly spiraling in that direction)

    "The future ain't what it used to be". - Yogi Berra

    .

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    North Idaho....The Silver Valley
    Posts
    1,495

    Default Cookin' Faster?

    While I am no where near the level of CS brewmaster as Goldbrix....

    I have been making alot of batches this month, mainly to do something about all those empty bottles of Sailor Jerry lying about that I don't want to condemn to the trash dumps (something about glass bottles I guess).

    This last 1/2 gallon batch, which is currently cooking as I type....is moving along much faster than usual. I noticed it because I like to "shoot" the laser beam thru the jar and watch the silver build gradually. It was really dropping silver particles much faster (like I'm guessing about 6-8 hours ahead of schedule)

    I always check the current with my meter at the beginning to snoop on the quality of the distilled water. This particular brand is obviously of higher quality and I will be using it from now on. I also saw something unusual when I got up close. There was silver sticking to the side of the glass (too early for droppings from silver wire). I'm sure it was from not getting the jar totally clean and having some silver remaining. This may be what has hastened the cooking process. If that is the case....then in theory, a person could add a bit of already made CS from a prior batch to a newly started batch and it could jumpstart the process and decrease the cooking time.

    I really don't know if this theory has any validity to it...or if someone has experienced this happening before and applied the technique successfully?

    I just wanted to throw out some things I noticed in my CS brewing....and maybe the experts will chime in with their knowledge?

    Goldbrix....SHB?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Zionot, Squashkenazi
    Posts
    11,556

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by AgShaman View Post
    While I am no where near the level of CS brewmaster as Goldbrix....

    I have been making alot of batches this month, mainly to do something about all those empty bottles of Sailor Jerry lying about that I don't want to condemn to the trash dumps (something about glass bottles I guess).

    This last 1/2 gallon batch, which is currently cooking as I type....is moving along much faster than usual. I noticed it because I like to "shoot" the laser beam thru the jar and watch the silver build gradually. It was really dropping silver particles much faster (like I'm guessing about 6-8 hours ahead of schedule)

    I always check the current with my meter at the beginning to snoop on the quality of the distilled water. This particular brand is obviously of higher quality and I will be using it from now on. I also saw something unusual when I got up close. There was silver sticking to the side of the glass (too early for droppings from silver wire). I'm sure it was from not getting the jar totally clean and having some silver remaining. This may be what has hastened the cooking process. If that is the case....then in theory, a person could add a bit of already made CS from a prior batch to a newly started batch and it could jumpstart the process and decrease the cooking time.

    I really don't know if this theory has any validity to it...or if someone has experienced this happening before and applied the technique successfully?

    I just wanted to throw out some things I noticed in my CS brewing....and maybe the experts will chime in with their knowledge?

    Goldbrix....SHB?
    Yes AgShaman it's true, I have read about and experienced that phenomenon.
    I think that for you to have "discovered" the acceleration technique makes you a CS expert.

    ► Optionally, add a teaspoon or so of ionic colloidal silver from a previous batch - to jump-start the process.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    North Idaho....The Silver Valley
    Posts
    1,495

    Default Wierd....and Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Yes AgShaman it's true, I have read about and experienced that phenomenon.
    I think that for you to have "discovered" the acceleration technique makes you a CS expert.

    ► Optionally, add a teaspoon or so of ionic colloidal silver from a previous batch - to jump-start the process.

    How electrical current works and can be altered. I'm glad you brewmasters got me into it when I came here. I was tired of buying it OTC anyways.

    Thanks heartbone!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    North Idaho....The Silver Valley
    Posts
    1,495

    Default Easily less than half

    Heartbone,

    I tried the drop of honey trick last night (curiosity always reels me in). It is dangerous from the respect that it drastically reduces the cooking time. I would "guesstimate" cooking time is 1/4 to 1/3 the normal time needed to brew a half gallon batch. I turned it off at the 12 hour mark (1/2 of normal)

    Wow, got some potent cloudy silver water. I think I will use that particular batch for topical uses like salves for the "ouches".

    Not sure of the PPM yet, but it is obviously quite strong.

    Thanks for the advice.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Zionot, Squashkenazi
    Posts
    11,556

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AgShaman View Post
    Heartbone,

    I tried the drop of honey trick last night (curiosity always reels me in). It is dangerous from the respect that it drastically reduces the cooking time. I would "guesstimate" cooking time is 1/4 to 1/3 the normal time needed to brew a half gallon batch. I turned it off at the 12 hour mark (1/2 of normal)

    Wow, got some potent cloudy silver water. I think I will use that particular batch for topical uses like salves for the "ouches".

    Not sure of the PPM yet, but it is obviously quite strong.

    Thanks for the advice.
    Hey that's not my advice.
    Brother, I'd never brew CS with honey.

    I hear someone on Alex Jones took my idea of using Aloe Vera gel and colloidal silver for external use.
    CS w/honey should be OK for that as well, but I'd be a wee bit paranoid about drinking it.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •