Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Buying, selling or holding?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buying, selling or holding?

Default Buying, selling or holding?

Hey guys. This is my first post on this forum. Just trying to see what everyone is doing. Buying, selling or just holding on to what you have. I've been all in on silver since around '08. I've been buying steadily for the last few years. I did pretty well when silver dipped to the 26 to 30 levels.

I strongly believe that silver one day will go up so fast that it will take everyone by surprise. The fundamentals are there IMO. I also have read from multiple sources that starting in 2013, TheFederal Reserve will increase printing from $40 to $85 Billion per month by purchasing $40 Billion a month in MBS (home-backed loans) AND additional $45 billion in 10-30 year US Government treasurys (loans) from financial institutions. "The Fed will therefore monetize roughly half of the US budget deficit in 2013."- ZH

This is equivalent to 20.4 million jobs per year paying $50,000 / year.

http://demonocracy.info/infographics...2012-2013.html

I will gladly trade paper for silver.

Also, if you are buying, what are you buying?

Cheers everyone.

Holding. Prices now too high to buy, and not high enough to consider liquidating.
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

What are your thoughts on where silver is going in the next few months Xizang?

There was a nice little run up but then smashed down on Friday..

Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post
    Holding. Prices now too high to buy, and not high enough to consider liquidating.
    You are an idiot.

Do you regularly invest spare money for a 5 year or longer period?

If answer is no, then you aren't investing and your views are pointless.

If the answer is yes, what exactly are you investing in? If you think silver is too expensive, please recommend a better long term investment.

Silver will be $60 in 5 years time, with a 99.999% probability.
    The only way that could possibly not happen is if Bernanke suddenly upped the Fed Reserve rate to 10%. And we all know how likely that is.
    Silver could easily hit $90 in the next 5 years.

You should be regularly buying Precious Metals if you are investing for a 5 year or longer timeframe.
    Legal Disclaimer: All posts by the person known here as tom1000000 are not to be relied upon for any reason and may be totally incorrect. All rights reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by drayco_ View Post
    Hey guys. This is my first post on this forum. Just trying to see what everyone is doing. Buying, selling or just holding on to what you have. I've been all in on silver since around '08. I've been buying steadily for the last few years. I did pretty well when silver dipped to the 26 to 30 levels.
    http://forums.silverseek.com/showthr...688#post236688
    I know you are just checking whether anyone is checking.
    Right?

I strongly believe that silver one day will go up so fast that it will take everyone by surprise.
    I look forward to that, and hope that we can take advantage of it.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by tom1000000 View Post
    You are an idiot.
    If I was an idiot, I would tell everyone here that when silver and gold prices are up, I shift to investing in guns and ammo. But that would make me sound like someone who's not only a survivalist, but is looking at a broader picture.
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

Sorry Silverheartbone, I meant to say, "my first thread topic post".

Quote Originally Posted by tom1000000 View Post
    You are an idiot.
    Do you regularly invest spare money for a 5 year or longer period?
    If answer is no, then you aren't investing and your views are pointless.
    If the answer is yes, what exactly are you investing in? If you think silver is too expensive, please recommend a better long term investment.
    Silver will be $60 in 5 years time, with a 99.999% probability.
    The only way that could possibly not happen is if Bernanke suddenly upped the Fed Reserve rate to 10%. And we all know how likely that is.
    Silver could easily hit $90 in the next 5 years.
    You should be regularly buying Precious Metals if you are investing for a 5 year or longer timeframe.
    You do not understand the simplest of metals economics in relation to interest rates. Silver could hit the prices you cited, but for completely different reasons. Low interest rates would be an extremely limiting factor.

Your 'analysis' education is faulty at best.

Wink With your being cognitively impaired it is difficult for you to see the real problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    You do not understand the simplest of metals economics in relation to interest rates. Silver could hit the prices you cited, but for completely different reasons. Low interest rates would be an extremely limiting factor.

Your 'analysis' education is faulty at best.
    SPECIAL EDUCATION SECTION

Don't you ever get tired of telling so many others "You do not understand"?

Go back and look at your posts, it is a recurring theme.

If you can, think about that.

END OF SPECIAL EDUCATION SECTION
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    SPECIAL EDUCATION SECTION
    Don't you ever get tired of telling so many others "You do not understand"?
    Go back and look at your posts, it is a recurring theme.
    If you can, think about that.
    END OF SPECIAL EDUCATION SECTION
    OK. Explain how Tom's interest rate nonsense applies to precious metals. Apparently you do not understand either.

I wonder why the St. Louis school system doesn't think an "engineer" who doesn't understand basic logic and mathematics would be a good candidate to teach their grade school kids?