Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

BITCOIN - How do you compare it to Silver and Gold? - Page 6
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: BITCOIN - How do you compare it to Silver and Gold?

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Obviously BITCOINS are a lot more valuable than the lowly silver.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    Obviously BITCOINS are a lot more valuable than the lowly silver.
    How can you whine a blue streak regularly about 'paper' Silver futures, but yet you believe in Bitcoins? Bitcoins don't even have the possibility of a physical delivery like futures do. Sure looks to me like 'Vaporware'.
    1) My identifying your systemic fraud for what it is, is not whining.
    2) as you intentionally edited my quote, it seems that your intention is to respond to half truths.
    You are the one who regularly posts sarcasm so I guess you don't like the competition.
    So carry on with your very special self.

If I posted shít all day like you do, then perhaps I could get a kabbal paycheck too.

But I believe that one day after you leave this plane of existence,
    you will be held responsible for your nefarious activity shellster.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

1) My identifying your systemic fraud for what it is, is not whining.
    2) as you intentionally edited my quote, it seems that your intention is to respond to half truths.
    You are the one who regularly posts sarcasm so I guess you don't like the competition.
    So carry on with your very special self.
    If I posted shít all day like you do, then perhaps I could get a kabbal paycheck too.
    But I believe that one day after you leave this plane of existence,
    you will be held responsible for your nefarious activity shellster.
    I like all honorable competition in the markets. What I don't like is people who whine constantly about one 'paper' market and then immediately flip over and act as if other markets that have even less structure are not 'paper' markets even though they are entirely constructed that way.

Quote Originally Posted by gollumthegreat View Post

I have enough to worry about with my few measly shares of SLV, without entering into the digital abyss.

At least there are suppose to be huge Silver door stoppers to back my SLV shares.

Is Bitcoin anything more than a pyramid scheme just waiting to crash down on everyone still holding the Bitcoins?

I don't know, but I have no intention of ever using digital money until that's the only thing left of the planet, which will in all likelihood be after I'm under it.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    I have enough to worry about with my few measly shares of SLV, without entering into the digital abyss.
    At least there are suppose to be huge Silver door stoppers to back my SLV shares.
    Is Bitcoin anything more than a pyramid scheme just waiting to crash down on everyone still holding the Bitcoins?
    I don't know, but I have no intention of ever using digital money until that's the only thing left of the planet, which will in all likelihood be after I'm under it.
    If the world is reduced to stone knives and bearskins, as we keep getting told, you can be sure every penny you have placed in "Bitcoin" will evaporate without a trace.

I'm seeing both PMs (gold/silver) and BitCoins emerging as the way to do business in the future. Here's a quick way to learn about BitCoins...

http://evoorhees.blogspot.com/2012/0...roduction.html
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

EMP attack. What happens to the internet/ethernet/cyberworld WHEN some "Jamoke" decides to set one off ??
    There is discussion that copper wire communications may be able to with-stand an EMP attack if you live on the out range or outside the blast radius.

What happens to bitcoins and electronic trading if you, the trader/bitcoin holder happen to be IN the blast zone??? I don't know, Just axin'.

I know my boat accident PMs an GMs could still be had with a little sweat and thought.
    Gb

LUCK favors the PREPARED darling. - "Edna Mole"

ATTENTION Liberals and Progressives - The path to HELL is paved with good intentions.
    ( The USA is certainly spiraling in that direction)

"The future ain't what it used to be". - Yogi Berra

As Cyprus Implodes, Bitcoin Interest Explodes

By Matt Egan
    Published March 22, 2013
    FOXBusiness

Read more: http://www.foxbusiness.com/investing...#ixzz2OQq6vWhC
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post
    As Cyprus Implodes, Bitcoin Interest Explodes

By Matt Egan
    Published March 22, 2013
    FOXBusiness

Read more: http://www.foxbusiness.com/investing...#ixzz2OQq6vWhC

If this isn't a pyramid scheme of the first order, they should remove the term from the dictionary. This has to be one of, if not the biggest sucker bets going. Good luck to all those smart enough to jump ship with a boatload of other peoples money.

P.T. Barnum strikes again
    Last edited by valerb; 24th March 2013 at 06:42.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post

If this isn't a pyramid scheme of the first order, they should remove the term from the dictionary. This has to be one of, if not the biggest sucker bets going. Good luck to all those smart enough to jump ship with a boatload of other peoples money.

P.T. Barnum strikes again

Just what is not a day trade, pyramid scheme, sucker bet, based upon "other people's" money.

For those of us willing to take a risk with currency, then trade for gold online effortlessly, no

betting, only investing.

Especially so when buying bitcoins @ less than $1 and buying ounces of gold for <27 bitcoins.

You do the math.

People are beginning to believe in the bitcoin enough to horrify the US govt.

@ $60 - $ 70 paper bucks each, buy a dozen and play the GAME.

Diversify you bunch of rigid wankers.