Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

BITCOIN - How do you compare it to Silver and Gold?
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BITCOIN - How do you compare it to Silver and Gold?

Default BITCOIN - How do you compare it to Silver and Gold?

Who knows about Bitcoin? What do you think of it, and why?

What's Your Bitcoin Strategy? WordPress Now Accepts Bitcoin Across The Planet

I awoke to incredible news this morning. Leading web publishing service WordPress.com announced that they will begin accepting the nonpolitical cryptographic money Bitcoin as a payment method for various upgrades.

Then I remembered that WordPress.org powers our online publishing platform. It also powers the blog platform for The New York Times, CNN, Reuters, Mashable, NBC Sports, GigaOm, TechCrunch, ELLE Girl, RealClearPolitics, TED, National Football League, General Motors, UPS, eBay, Sony, and Volkswagen.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jonmaton...ss-the-planet/
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

“With Bitcoin we join a new digital economy that doesn’t leave anyone behind, essentially making financial transactions open source — something WordPress.com is behind 100%. We’re proud to support bloggers from all over the world by providing a Bitcoin option.” – WordPress announcement

Open source money. It’s about time.
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

Lightbulb The "spot" price of Silver and Gold is 100% kabbal FICTION. Has been for decades.

Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post
    Although the BITCOIN is not physical,
    I trust the price of a BITCOIN way more than the spot price of precious metals
    because the technicians who have created it and others who have investigated it say that its market price is based on actual data and formula.

I defy anyone including our resident troll who knows far more than any other poster about the commodity "markets"
    to describe how the gold price is fixed, and to describe the method used to arrive at the price.

No one knows the secret outside of the Rothschild kabbal,
    because in truth the spot price of precious metals are FICTIONAL values accepted by a gullible population.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post
    What's Your Bitcoin Strategy? WordPress Now Accepts Bitcoin Across The Planet
    I awoke to incredible news this morning. Leading web publishing service WordPress.com announced that they will begin accepting the nonpolitical cryptographic money Bitcoin as a payment method for various upgrades.
    Then I remembered that WordPress.org powers our online publishing platform. It also powers the blog platform for The New York Times, CNN, Reuters, Mashable, NBC Sports, GigaOm, TechCrunch, ELLE Girl, RealClearPolitics, TED, National Football League, General Motors, UPS, eBay, Sony, and Volkswagen.
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/jonmaton...ss-the-planet/
    I would not touch Bitcoin with a ten foot pole. It could evaporate, along with all of it's investors' money, thirty seconds from now. With no consequence. No laws, rules, regulations, or anything that matters. Conspiracy goofs want to pretend that there is something there, but there is not.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    because the technicians who have created it and others who have investigated it say that its market price is based on actual data and formula.
    I defy anyone including our resident troll who knows far more than any other poster about the commodity "markets"
    to describe how the gold price is fixed, and to describe the method used to arrive at the price.
    because in truth the spot price of precious metals are FICTIONAL values accepted by a gullible population.
    The price of Gold is "fixed" second by second by participants all across the globe. The method is called by a name you may not be familiar with called "the market". There is no secret, you can look at it on the wires, or hear it on the radio, or even see it on your favorite medium, the cartoon, anytime you like.

The only people who are 'gullible' about the price are people who listen to the "analysts" who like to tell fairytales.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    The price of Gold is "fixed" second by second by participants all across the globe. The method is called by a name you may not be familiar with called "the market". There is no secret, you can look at it on the wires, or hear it on the radio, or even see it on your favorite medium, the cartoon, anytime you like.

The only people who are 'gullible' about the price are people who listen to the "analysts" who like to tell fairytales.

The Au and Ag prices are fixed all right. They don't even pretend. And that's why it is called a fix. Same reason why Congress is spelt CONgress. Same reason why understand means stand under.

Quote Originally Posted by gollumthegreat View Post
    The Au and Ag prices are fixed all right. They don't even pretend. And that's why it is called a fix. Same reason why Congress is spelt CONgress. Same reason why understand means stand under.
    The London am and pm 'fix' are yet one more part of the market that you have no understanding of, but you want to stand under and tell everyone everything you "know" about it.

For the rest of us mere mortals, it is an anachronism from the sailing ship days. It continues to be published partly out of tradition, partly for marketing purposes, and in the case of the pm 'fix' partly to identify the daily closing price. In this case 'fix' doesn't mean that metals prices are fixed, in the sailing ship days, financial transactions were fixed to the daily metals prices.

The London am and pm 'fix' are yet one more part of the market that you have no understanding of, but you want to stand under and tell everyone everything you "know" about it.

I do not stand under your statement, but it is widespread knowledge, and therefore more than just my own understanding, that the London PMs "market" (and especially the Ag market, because of the prohibitive VAT) is a complete paper only market. Paper mountains might move, but you won't hear a bar drop. The little that I do know about the London "market", I am happy to divulge to everyone. But please, don't take my word for it, about the virtual paper only Silver "market", which is Rothschilde"s LBMA pony and trap show; The truth is out there.

[QUOTE=Matthew Shelley;236694For the rest of us mere mortals, it is an anachronism from the sailing ship days.[/QUOTE]

Be more accurate. It is from Admiralty Law. These laws come from the Roman Law. The Laws of the Sea are under the Laws of the Land, unless you're at sea, or you are a corporation. You, Shelley, are a corporation if you can read your own birth certificate. If you feel any need to educate, look further down the intellect list than Smeagol.

Lightbulb A second by second "fix" by conmen and shysters. The spot price is a kabbal lie.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post

I would not touch Bitcoin with a ten foot pole.
    I would characterize that as accurate statement of the kabbal's position.

It could evaporate, along with all of it's investors' money, thirty seconds from now. With no consequence. No laws, rules, regulations, or anything that matters.
    This is about BITCOINS and Silver and Gold, not futures contracts.

Because of your lack of normal reading comprehension, obviously due to some sort of severe cognitive impairment, I suspect that you don't even realize that you have not answered the straightforward how the price is "fixed" challenge.

I (and everyone else should) realize by now that you don't (and can't) know something so fundamental to your occupation.

Part of your job entails that you trust the devil.
    I can't.
    Carry on.
    Last edited by silverheartbone; 21st November 2012 at 16:34.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K