Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Shelley the Disinformation Agent. - Page 3
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Shelley the Disinformation Agent.

Quote Originally Posted by gollumthegreat View Post
    Only a disinformation agent, or an idiot, would have difficulty with the 2% and what it is representative of. So which are you?
    So now you are a disinformation agent too? Because you can't seem to tell us what the 2% is representative of. You keep saying "2%, 2%, 2%", but if you can't identify it then it's just repetitive babbling.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    So now you are a disinformation agent too? Because you can't seem to tell us what the 2% is representative of. You keep saying "2%, 2%, 2%", but if you can't identify it then it's just repetitive babbling.

Everyone else has grasped the 2% is representative of a fraction of the Silver "Market", except for you, Mr Matthew "$hit for brains" Shelley. Were you confused. Did you think the Silver "Market" section was where you talk about things that are totally unconnected to the Silver "Market". I'd call you an idiot, but in your case that would be an upgrade.

Everyone else has grasped the 2% is representative of a fraction of the Silver "Market", except for you, Mr Matthew "$hit for brains" Shelley. Were you confused. Did you think the Silver "Market" section was where you talk about things that are totally unconnected to the Silver "Market". I'd call you an idiot, but in your case that would be an upgrade.
    A fraction of what? Supply? Prices? Daily volume? Mining stock value? Any one of a number of other things?

You seem to have a lot of difficulty when it comes to grasping hard facts, instead of the ephemeral ones you prefer.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    A fraction of what? Supply? Prices? Daily volume? Mining stock value? Any one of a number of other things?

You seem to have a lot of difficulty when it comes to grasping hard facts, instead of the ephemeral ones you prefer.

I couldn't possibly be refering to supply now, could I? Since when has the diminishing Silver inventory ever been reflected by the Paper "Market"? More than 90% of the Silver ever mined is not recoverable, and will not ever be coming back to any "Market". Just a cold, hard fact.

What relevance does volume have? Besides the fact volume is just what percentage of the (over-leveraged) Paper rubbish is being used to pump and dump the price of a real asset.

Did I mention mining stocks? Is the obvious any closer to dawning on you?

I couldn't possibly be refering to supply now, could I? Since when has the diminishing Silver inventory ever been reflected by the Paper "Market"? More than 90% of the Silver ever mined is not recoverable, and will not ever be coming back to any "Market". Just a cold, hard fact.
    What relevance does volume have? Besides the fact volume is just what percentage of the (over-leveraged) Paper rubbish is being used to pump and dump the price of a real asset.
    Did I mention mining stocks? Is the obvious any closer to dawning on you?
    Since you are unable to tell us what it is, it is obvious that your 2% niumber is a load of horse patootie. Dance around it all you like.

My, my, what do we have here, today?

Different day. Same time. Same places. Same old footprints. Same old crooks.

Who else thinks the pump and dumps of the last 3 days, between 9 and 11 New York time, are not happening?

Who else thinks the pump and dumps of the last 3 days, between 9 and 11 New York time, are not happening?
    Who thinks you have any idea what is really happening in the market. Which of the loopy "analysts" is telling you their fairytales today?

Same thing that was going on a couple months ago that I posted & e-mailed to the little bitty cftc & it quit for a little while. I guess everybody got their check in the mail, so now it can resume.

Quote Originally Posted by buffalo3 View Post
    Same thing that was going on a couple months ago that I posted & e-mailed to the little bitty cftc & it quit for a little while. I guess everybody got their check in the mail, so now it can resume.

Did you get that Shelley? Someone besides Smeagol has been hallucinating. Whatever next?