Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Shelley the Disinformation Agent. - Page 13
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Shelley the Disinformation Agent.

Notice how shelley parrots whatever the party line is without question or consideration for other people's highly detailed and well thought out posts like gollumthegreat. Is he actually stupid enough to believe futures trading and insurance are making our society safer or is he a paid shill. It is not really important but I have my guess.

How does having car insurance prevent any injury from a car accident? It doesn't, as other have noted his logic is purely juvenile.

Quote Originally Posted by aequitas View Post
    Notice how shelley parrots whatever the party line is without question or consideration for other people's highly detailed and well thought out posts like gollumthegreat. Is he actually stupid enough to believe futures trading and insurance are making our society safer or is he a paid shill. It is not really important but I have my guess.
    How does having car insurance prevent any injury from a car accident? It doesn't, as other have noted his logic is purely juvenile.
    It doesn't. It does compensate financially though. Gollum is laying his risk on other people and making them responsible for his own financial problems.

OK, so one morning he will act like a normal human being, I understand that may be a rare occurrence, and he might forget to check the tire pressure on every single one of his tires. The front right blows out and he flips into the opposing lane and he picks off a mom and her four kids. Because of his/your "beliefs" they get devastated by catastrophic medical bills that he should have been responsible for.

Is this your well thought out guess?

And how does insurance prevent injury again?

You intentionally ignore the obvious and then claim that the medical bills are the issue. What about the injuries? How does insurance prevent accidents or reduce their severity?

I dont expect a reasonable answer from you but I write this just to set the record for anyone who cannot see past your obfuscations.

You are right Aequitas. Insurance does not prevent or reduce the severity of an accident. However, that won't stop Matthew from trying to find a crime, or criminal, where there was none. Even though the Law quite clearly says; if there is no victim, there is no crime. I can think of quite a few victimless "crimes" that can see you in prison. There are also "laws" that say you cannot be jailed for non-payment of (non-criminal) debts, but people are being jailed, all the same. This would never happen if oaths were kept by officials, and they didn't step outside of their authority. A corrupt Judge can send you straight to Prison, without even a court hearing. I don't think Matthew would ever admit to the evil and corruption in high places. Oh no. He's far too busy creating his own criminals from his imagination.

And Matthew, worry about your own financial situation. I'm doing absolutely fine. Saving nearly 1k per annum in Insurance premiums is brilliant. I get about 40oz of Physical with that. But thankyou for your concern.

Finally someone who understands common law and why it is the only way to legitimate way to judge a crime. No victim no crime, simple.

Driving 5 mph speed limit is not a crime under common law, nor is smoking marijuana, because they simply do not harm or endanger anyone in any measurable way.

I see.

You have yet to commit a crime even though it is illegal for you to drive without insurance or a bond to cover other peoples' risk, until you do a head on with a car full of kids. They are not victims up to and until they go through the doors of the emergency room. And you have every right to put every other person on the road at catastrophic financial risk so you can keep 1000 pounds a year. When their medical bills go into the hundreds of thousands, you get to say "Oops!".

What happens when another goof who agrees with you does a head on with you? Are you just going to say "It's OK, I will cover all of my own medical bills."?

i agree with shelley on this one car ins. is a great thing! and saying you will never have an accident is retarded thats why they are called accidents... and here in america when someone is committing a crime they are called a criminal...

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBull82 View Post
    and here in america when someone is committing a crime they are called a criminal...

What? Are you serious? What about John Corzine? You ignoramus.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBull82 View Post
    i agree with shelley on this one car ins. is a great thing! and saying you will never have an accident is retarded thats why they are called accidents... and here in america when someone is committing a crime they are called a criminal...
    What's your opinion on un-insured motorist insurance?
    Shellster probably offers something like that in his "business" too.
    Here's your paper work for your 10 {silver/gold} contracts and,
    here's your insurance paper work stating you are here-by granted financial restitution should your monies be rehypothecated into an account different then the name stated by same in an earlier contract void of any criminal intent but missing non-the-less and with no ill-will directed to said recipient nor the signing broker or his fudiciaries hence forth-with and further in-obligate said broker from any erroneous litigation resulting from failure of said contracts nor the insurance meant to eliminate the flawed structure of the fore-mentioned agreement.
    Furthermore,,,,,,,,,blah-blah blah
    Sign here, Thanks for your business!

There is a happy medium here and unfortunately it has to do with common sense!