Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Absolutely no constitutional authority behind a federal confiscation of PMs. - Page 3

View Poll Results: Is the United States of America closer to a democratic republic or a fascist state?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • democratic republic

0 0%
  • fascist state

11 100.00%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Absolutely no constitutional authority behind a federal confiscation of PMs.

Quote Originally Posted by blluesky View Post
    Wow....This is a awesome post. I think i will post a post for people that may have missed this to come back and read it. Thanks silverheartbone.
    Thanks blluesky!
    I do share your enthusiasm for this topic.
    It truly is an important one to think about.

The very idea that we "civilians" are supposed to follow the president's executive orders is wrong and very dangerous.
    Constitutionally (lawfully), their authority can only apply to the executive branch of the federal government (somehow includes US corporations).
    No more, no less.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

so where do we go from here?... Beat them at their own game by changing the rules?.... drop out of the system?... create a blog to unite the people to fight against the system?.... individual action?.... education.....
    I prefer to watch videos to learn....make a youtube video?...what's your suggestions?

It's not just the USA that is a fascist state. Over here in the UK, we've got a government that sells our gold, erases our national identity through mass-immigration, goes to war and murders innocent civilians based on a lie, gives away entire fishing and manufacturing industries, and surrenders our sovereigty and constitutional rights to Brussels; a foreign power. Ted Heath, Margaret Thatcher the milk-snatcher, Douglas Hurd, John Major, Tony Blair, and Gordon Brown should all be tried in the High Court for Treason. Did they truely represent us? No, they did not. Did they step outside their scope of office? Did they break their oaths. Yes they did. And what do we have? We have a Police force and a Judiciary that not only does not protect the people, they are actively compliant in aiding and abetting these scum-bag traitors at the top. Rotten Corporations, the lot of them. One parasitical Corporation after another forgetting we are freemen on the land. There is no real law here. Only pitchforks will sort out this mess. And that won't happen in a population of divided and brain-washed sheeple. Therefore, Lawful Rebellion is the only course of action. Withdraw your consent to be governed. When they do wrong, we still have that right.

Quote Originally Posted by gollumthegreat View Post
    It's not just the USA that is a fascist state. Over here in the UK, we've got a government that sells our gold, erases our national identity through mass-immigration, goes to war and murders innocent civilians based on a lie, gives away entire fishing and manufacturing industries, and surrenders our sovereigty and constitutional rights to Brussels; a foreign power. Ted Heath, Margaret Thatcher the milk-snatcher, Douglas Hurd, John Major, Tony Blair, and Gordon Brown should all be tried in the High Court for Treason. Did they truely represent us? No, they did not. Did they step outside their scope of office? Did they break their oaths. Yes they did. And what do we have? We have a Police force and a Judiciary that not only does not protect the people, they are actively compliant in aiding and abetting these scum-bag traitors at the top. Rotten Corporations, the lot of them. One parasitical Corporation after another forgetting we are freemen on the land. There is no real law here. Only pitchforks will sort out this mess. And that won't happen in a population of divided and brain-washed sheeple. Therefore, Lawful Rebellion is the only course of action. Withdraw your consent to be governed. When they do wrong, we still have that right.
    Perhaps you should move?

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    Perhaps you should move?
    F U matthew shelley. Go flop arround on the floor or something. Pin cushion!
    Perhaps you should Take the *##& out or you mouth.

Thumbs up I'm glad that you asked that question.

Quote Originally Posted by blluesky View Post
    so where do we go from here?...
    We need to work to change the system for the better.

Beat them at their own game by changing the rules?....
    Actually what we need to do is to follow the rules.

drop out of the system?...
    Impossible.

create a blog to unite the people to fight against the system?....
    That always helps. Don't be a pussy when the shellsters come at you.

individual action?....
    Always.

education.....
    Definitely. The most important thing is to educate your fellow man to be aware of who his true enemy is.

I prefer to watch videos to learn....make a youtube video?...what's your suggestions?
    Back before YouTube I created a very popular page that spawned entire websites such as lonelantern.org (You'll have to check the wayback machine). That page, Red Pill Videos, awoke tens of thousands and remains a great historical resource in archived form (at the link).

In the intervening 8 years, plenty has happened and there is a cornucopia of resources available to educate the resistant masses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxhwYwxT3I0

If you are serious about this then I suggest that you make a high quality DVD copy of your favorite documentary or historical account, or perhaps edit a montage of powerful non-mainstream information together in a half hour presentation. Produce a themed series. Windows Movie Maker is on most PCs. We have a lot of power. Get it on your local public access and advertise it in libraries, bulletin boards, craigslist, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by gollumthegreat View Post
    It makes sense as both lands are controlled by the same evil tribe.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

blluesky, I just checked that Red Pills Video link above and apparently it no longer works.

It used to, when I linked it on January 17th of this year in this thread.

But now the same link yields this:

Page cannot be crawled or displayed due to robots.txt.

See www.heartbone.com robots.txt page. Learn more about robots.txt.

Looks like someone has grabbed the domain and prohibited the archive.org function.

Talk about "info wars"!

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    Perhaps you should move?

Perhaps you should take your head for a piss/$hit.

Here is an interesting one to see which state gets the most signatures per capita for secession.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petitions

Default (call me cynical) Do you really think that approach will do ANY good? Either one?

Quote Originally Posted by jimha View Post
    Here is an interesting one to see which state gets the most signatures per capita for secession.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petitions
    I don't like begging Soetoro or a state by state secession.

However I'd go with a breakaway confederation of states (with significant strength) in a second.

blluesky, one other possible solution: Citizens' Grand Jury! Time to indict the political class!!