Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Absolutely no constitutional authority behind a federal confiscation of PMs. - Page 6

View Poll Results: Is the United States of America closer to a democratic republic or a fascist state?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • democratic republic

0 0%
  • fascist state

11 100.00%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Absolutely no constitutional authority behind a federal confiscation of PMs.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Did you know that the IRS is not even an American institution (unless you count a UN agency not in either of the three recognized branches of guv)?

Did you know that the IRS is the collection agency for the Federal Reserve Bank Corporation?

I know that you have heard of IRS Tax "Court".

Can you say fascism?

No, but I know how to say, I want to appeal that decision several times until the next option is the court system and I actually have to spend my money. You don't have to agree with any of their decisions and you can appeal them, if for no other reason than to take up their time which doesn't cost me anything and is a pain in their a$$. I drug them through the appeal process along with my ex-wife over who had the right to claim the children as dependents. I lost at each level, but it was close. When we were done, I just told the IRS agent, I'll see you next year and we both continued to claim the kids every year after that and they never audited us again. It just wasn't worth their time and they apparently flagged our records so as not to audit us for that problem. It really wasn't my intention to harass the IRS agents, but it worked out in my favor just the same.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    No, but I know how to say, I want to appeal that decision several times until the next option is the court system and I actually have to spend my money. You don't have to agree with any of their decisions and you can appeal them, if for no other reason than to take up their time which doesn't cost me anything and is a pain in their a$$. I drug them through the appeal process along with my ex-wife over who had the right to claim the children as dependents. I lost at each level, but it was close. When we were done, I just told the IRS agent, I'll see you next year and we both continued to claim the kids every year after that and they never audited us again. It just wasn't worth their time and they apparently flagged our records so as not to audit us for that problem. It really wasn't my intention to harass the IRS agents, but it worked out in my favor just the same.
    The good old days.

Now I know why it is so very hard nowadays to actually get an appeal (you've ruined it for the rest of us j/k).

Instead they force you to have a "telephone appeal", usually conducted by an airhead minority female (nowadays mostly Hispanic the new biggest recipient of government "affirmative action").

How do you deal with a rogue agency that has no respect for the law?
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

The good old days.

Now I know why it is so very hard nowadays to actually get an appeal (you've ruined it for the rest of us j/k).

Instead they force you to have a "telephone appeal", usually conducted by an airhead minority female (nowadays mostly Hispanic the new biggest recipient of government "affirmative action").

How do you deal with a rogue agency that has no respect for the law?

I'm sorry miss, but I can't understand a word your saying, is there someone there that speaks English?

Umm, sprechen sie deutsch?

Come on lady, work with me here, I'm running out of options.

Se habla espanol?

Oh great, that one you know, uno, dos, tres, now I'm done.

English, damn it, this is America, I want to speak with someone that speaks the English language!!!

Last edited by valerb; 17th November 2012 at 00:20.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Default Q: What happened to zero tolerance for tyranny? A: ZionTV, xtian church, & fluoride.

Presidential Executive Orders, Are the States and the People Bound to Follow Them?

excerpt...

When Harry Truman was President, The court struck down one of his Presidential Executive Orders. Pres. Truman signed executive order 10340 taking control of the steel industry during the Korean war. In the case of Youngstown Sheet & Tube Co. v. Sawyer, The US Supreme Court ruled against the Truman administration. Giving the majority opinion. Justice Hugo Black said :
    President had no power to act except in those cases expressly or implicitly authorized by the Constitution or an act of Congress.

Too bad the Presidents after him did not remember the High Court rulings on executive orders. Presidents after him use the power of Presidential Executive orders to usurp the powers of congress, the several states and the people.

The US Supreme Court struck down Pres. George W. Bush’s executive order setting up military tribunals to conduct trial for detainees held at Gitmo. The court ruled in Hamdan v. Rumsfeld,. The executive order violated the Uniform code of Military Justice and the Geneva convention.

President Obama used the powers of Presidential executive orders to enforce Cap and Trade and just recently cyber-security. These documents were signed when legislation has failed to pass Congress. Does the President have these implied powers to bypass the congress and the will of the people? Do we have to comply with these unconstitutional Presidential Executive orders?

Hell no.

Resistance to Obaaama is obedience to GD.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Default A man too good for this cuntry such as it is.

Another excellent point!
    You introduced a concept that I really hadn't considered before probably due to my public school training, the legality of state secession.
    I really must investigate this (pre "civil" war) part of our history a lot more.
    Thanks guys.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhQ31b_dbnM

A man too good for this cuntry such as it is.
    A hypocritical, racist, mysogynist, anti-semite is your hero. Why does this not surprise me?

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    A hypocritical, racist, mysogynist, anti-semite is your hero. Why does this not surprise me?

Got proof Richard Cranium?

Quote Originally Posted by slimsilvershady View Post
    Got proof Richard Cranium?
    http://www.google.com

And you are slipping back to what got your previous handle booted. Be careful.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    http://www.google.com

And you are slipping back to what got your previous handle booted. Be careful.

I don't know what the hell you are talking about Richard. Now you want me to watch your cartoon?