Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

A couple things to talk about!! ELECTIONS, STORM, MARKETS

Thread: A couple things to talk about!! ELECTIONS, STORM, MARKETS

Default A couple things to talk about!! ELECTIONS, STORM, MARKETS

First I just picked up 80 oz of Silver today...very happy with my purchase.

40 oz of that was the 1 oz MONARCH hand poured loaf bars ! The other was fractional silver...quantity always gets it cheaper for you =)

Alright...well how do you think "SANDY" is going to effect the elections!
    What happens when the power goes out and people can't vote this could be HUGE!

Also...our country cannot afford anymore natural disasters...this could cost the country millions if not Billions destroying the economy even more.

LETS PRAY FOR OUR FRIENDS UP IN NORTH EASTERN US.

I heard that due to the big storm and a larger than anticipated turnout at the polls, they split up voting this year. Everyone voting for the Libertarian candidates are supposed to vote on Tuesday, November 6th. Everyone voting for the Democrat and Republican candidates, cast your votes the next day, on Wednesday, November 7th.

At least, that's what I heard...
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

Quote Originally Posted by SilverCoin View Post
    First I just picked up 80 oz of Silver today...very happy with my purchase.
    40 oz of that was the 1 oz MONARCH hand poured loaf bars ! The other was fractional silver...quantity always gets it cheaper for you =)
    Alright...well how do you think "SANDY" is going to effect the elections!
    What happens when the power goes out and people can't vote this could be HUGE!
    Also...our country cannot afford anymore natural disasters...this could cost the country millions if not Billions destroying the economy even more.
    LETS PRAY FOR OUR FRIENDS UP IN NORTH EASTERN US.
    The election is eight days from now. I think they might have the power turned back on by then.

Thumbs up I've heard and read some stupid talk of delaying the (s)election(s). Rush nailed it.

Now, of course by law, Obama cannot move Election Day. At least according to Section 7, Chapter 1, Title 2 of the US Code. I'll read that to you: “The Tuesday next after the first Monday in November in every even-numbered year is established as the day for the election in each of the states and territories of the United States of representatives and delegates to the Congress commencing on the third day of January next thereafter.”

So he can't move it. It's in the Constitution; it's in the United States Code. He cannot move the election. But it has not stopped him. The law has not stopped him in other things. The thing is, if truth be told, delaying the election is not really in their best interests.

So says the GDdammed piece of paper.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

If Obama and his gang paid any attention to the US Constitution, the Kenyan wouldn't even be in the White House!
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Now, of course by law, Obama cannot move Election Day. At least according to Section 7, Chapter 1, Title 2 of the US Code. I'll read that to you: “The Tuesday next after the first Monday in November in every even-numbered year is established as the day for the election in each of the states and territories of the United States of representatives and delegates to the Congress commencing on the third day of January next thereafter.”

So he can't move it. It's in the Constitution; it's in the United States Code. He cannot move the election. But it has not stopped him. The law has not stopped him in other things. The thing is, if truth be told, delaying the election is not really in their best interests.

So says the GDdammed piece of paper.
    LOL. I was just thinking of W, saying the Constitution is just a GD piece of paper. Yup. Yup.

The most dangerous times are when O is in the Honky House. From there he'll relay the orders of TPTB, and pull out an EO that fits that crisis. There is no law, anymore, for those running the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post
    If Obama and his gang paid any attention to the US Constitution, the Kenyan wouldn't even be in the White House!
    Makes me sick to my stomach when he jokes about his fake birth certificate. You can tell he knows he's gotten away with it. I just hope we have enough jail cells for the 1%, when the people regain control of the country.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverHawk View Post
    Makes me sick to my stomach when he jokes about his fake birth certificate. You can tell he knows he's gotten away with it. I just hope we have enough jail cells for the 1%, when the people regain control of the country.
    Makes me sick to my stomach when the Republican Vice Presidential candidate Paul Ryan dismisses the birther nonsense as nonsense. You can tell he knows what he is talking about. Does he not understand that he could be killing the conspiracy theorist vote?

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    Makes me sick to my stomach when the Republican Vice Presidential candidate Paul Ryan dismisses the birther nonsense as nonsense. You can tell he knows what he is talking about. Does he not understand that he could be killing the conspiracy theorist vote?
    I look at them as The Four Stooges. Our country has hit rock bottom. Now we'll start heading underground...